Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram (52708 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals / "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by TEYA: 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
Gratia:
Is she not his wife? For those asking stupid questions

Why do some people always wish for them not to come back together again.

Your mum and Dad never quarrelled before?
You and your husband/wife never quarrelled ?

Some people love bad news. Tufiakwa!!

I wonder o!
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
medexico:
These ones go later get back together
I Hope So.Gorgeous Couple
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by jaxxy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
People be making simple things complicated.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by dview001(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
this guy should forget about dis loose b*tch ..and save his manly balls from further breakage.. pu77y a55 man ...SMH

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by crunchyg: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
greatme2good:
Is it that Tiwa is displaying maturity or something is still going on between them.
No dey ask mum questions for here
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by crunchyg: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Gratia:

Take it easy, stop ranting or is it at that time of the month??
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Gratia:

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by crunchyg: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
mytime24:
Kessiah angry
I thought u get sense
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by crunchyg: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
oloriLFC:
His "ex wife"? Are they officially divorced? Op tell me something.
Make op tell you something, where you dey since or you no get data to read news
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by oloriLFC(f): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
crunchyg:

Make op tell you something, where you dey since or you no get data to read news
Are you the op? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by crunchyg: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
oloriLFC:
I represent the op
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
oloriLFC:
Madam, anytime you share a post you are sharing to me alone hope you are aware. Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by oloriLFC(f): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Madam, anytime you share a post you are sharing to me alone hope you are aware. Lol
I do understand. I don't share sef! What's my own with followers? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by Unlimited22: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
Gratia:

My God will bless you for this.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by Bullhari007(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Obviously mocking him.. She knw the Guy is irrelevant without her, one thing u will understand , women adapt easily after heartbreak, Never allow her to leave your side in tears if you don't have a better replacement standby... mostly when she is the breadwinner
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by Asekhamhe1: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
Who them be dey deceive
Maybe this time na Atlantic ocean he go attempt
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by cvibe2: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
Teebilz learnt this rule of business the hard way.

"Never mix business with pleasure except pleasure is your business".
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by Adakintroy: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
You want to undergo spiritual mentenance. It's it something to announce.

I think he just calling tiwa. He still loves her like please come back!

Learn young youth. If you love someone. Swallow pride and beg.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by greatme2good(f): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
AuntyAmope:

You guys seem so concerned about other people’s life.
While you seem more concerned about people's opinion.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by greatme2good(f): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
crunchyg:
No dey ask mum questions for here
Because it's forbidden in this place??
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by anubabab: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
If I start to talk.....

You remember?
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by crunchyg: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
greatme2good:

Because it's forbidden in this place??
Yes
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by movid(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
BreezyCB:
Problem ti won ni yen
Baba mi oo ni ku bayi.. Ko lo kan wa..wahala ti won niyen joor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
AuntyAmope:

You guys seem so concerned about other people’s life.
So many people online
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by akbahbah(m): 4:35am On Sep 11, 2018
Teebillz is nothing but a looser and a lazy man
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by mikejj(m): 8:00am On Sep 11, 2018
[quote author=AuntyAmope post=71075060]

You guys seem so concerned about other people’s life. and you where here

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by mikejj(m): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2018
hahahahahaha:
People actually keep up with celebrities life? I would blow my brains out if i'm forced to even think about them. How do you guys do it? Hats off sha.
. don't blow your brain biko,is just a comment mbok

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram by AuntyAmope(m): 1:42am On Sep 27, 2018
Hey sinaj

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / Kemen, Ini Edo & Vincent Enyeama Pictured At The Gym In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.