Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,547 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Get A Perfectly Working P3 Laptop For 8k With Guarantee And Browse For Free - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get A Perfectly Working P3 Laptop For 8k With Guarantee And Browse For Free (489 Views)

10kva To 150kva Local Inverter For Sales With 1yr Guarantee And 101% Pleasure / Get A Perfectly Working P3 Laptop For 8k With Guarantee And Browse For Free / Get A Perfectly Working P3 Laptop For #8k With Guarantee And BROWSE FOR FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Perfectly Working P3 Laptop For 8k With Guarantee And Browse For Free by chinboy(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2010
I just bought a p3 laptop over the weekend for #8.000 and i have been browsing on it for free since friday
And this was just by taking action on a simple but powerful information a friend gave me.
and i will like to share the secret with fellow nairaland members who are interested in getting a
laptop for 8k and browse on it for free for the next six months.

NOTE-------THIS IS NOT A MLM PROGRAMME.THE LAPTOPS ARE AVAILABLE ON A CASH AND CARRY BASE FROM THE SELLER HERE IN LAGOS.
AND THEY ARE ALL FAIRLY USED P3 LAPTOP WORKING PERFECTLY'

TO FIND OUT MORE---------VISIT---www.8klappynfreebrowsing..com

THE PROMO ENDS VERY SOON
Re: Get A Perfectly Working P3 Laptop For 8k With Guarantee And Browse For Free by Woke4all(m): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2010
Abeg Make i hear word! Cheaparticle dey run bele

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 4?good Or Bad? / 40gig Dell Hard Disk 4sale / Buy A Clean Blackberry Storm + 3 Months Subscription: @ 40,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.