Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,527 members, 7,801,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Creating A Solid Brand Online Without The Use Of Sponsored Ads - Instagram - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Creating A Solid Brand Online Without The Use Of Sponsored Ads - Instagram (325 Views)

Assistance With Placement Of Sponsored Adverts On Social Media Platforms / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Much Money / The Power Of Sponsored Mentions To Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creating A Solid Brand Online Without The Use Of Sponsored Ads - Instagram by fishguide(m): 10:00am On Sep 10, 2018
Our contemporary world is the digital world. I may be wrong about this but if you agree with me that every thing around us is going digital then it mean I am right. The advent of social media has made the dissemination of information quite easy. Long distance communication now take place and occurs faster than the speed of light due to the birth of social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Whatsapp and others I am not familiar with yet.

So what kind of information can you disseminate?

Any kind. There is no limit the kind of valuable information you can share on social media. since things are like this, it is advice-able to harness the power of the social media to build your business.

check out my instagram page

www.instagram.com/fishguide.ig

I will be talking about a social platform I strongly understand and use in building my own brand (@Fishguide.ig) and it is imperative to let you know that due to the sensitivity in the social media world, it is a gradual process that requires painstaking time and effort at the initial stage. After, what you need to do is just relax and see your on-line appearance grow on its own (this is the most fulfilling part).

For me, Facebook has been my favorite platform for my business. I post valuable content on my page, paid for advert to get my content seen for month but I observed during these periods that my on-line presence declined once my advertisement was over and I find my page back at its initial position (square one). if you are like me spending more time to create content and even paying facebook or any other social platform you believe in to help you spread your content. it is high time you left that site and join me in the Haven I have found for myself (Instagram). Build your nest and perch peacefully (Don't be scared, there is enough to go round).

First thing first, you need an Instagram account. when creating an account, I will recommend you create a business account; Instagram business account has feature that gives you insight of things that take place on your page - thing such as the amount of like a post has, the amount of accounts that viewed a post, the number of saves a post has, the number of followers a post acquires and many. All this are clues to how well your account is striving and they tell you what you are doing well or not. The platform is well structured that all you need to simply do is to try some thing out, observe the out come and repeat those that works while discarding those that don't.

Secondly, you will need to identify the niche you can perform optimally without stress. it is important for you to select this because you need to be more focused especially on a social platform with different striving niches. If you are not determined enough, you may be prompted to drift to other niches that do not interest you which is very suicidal to the growth of your page. Let face it, you can not win everyone on Instagram to yourself but I can boldly assure you, you can have a fair share of instagrammers that will help you build you brand and add a few bucks into your account.

I will stop here for now, keep connected for updates. leave your questions, I will try my possible best to give a simple response.

you can also PM me on instagram

www.instagram.com/fishguide.ig
Re: Creating A Solid Brand Online Without The Use Of Sponsored Ads - Instagram by fishguide(m): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dear Legit Freelancers,

I accept only PayPal funds and exchange them at an attractive rate. I accept a minimum of $50.

Please note rates are not stable, fluctuates with the market price.

DM to ask for tag and business

https://was.me/2348168261081

(1) (Reply)

I Pick Up For Germany / First Ship Berths At Dangote Refinery Jetty / If You've Never Earned Online... Come In Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.