Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Touching Story About A 7 Years Old Banana Seller - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Touching Story About A 7 Years Old Banana Seller (391 Views)

Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) / The Real Story About 400level Student Of Bowen That Impregnated His Vc’s Wife / What A Touching Story-1st January Incident-for The New Year 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Touching Story About A 7 Years Old Banana Seller by Tripleclick(m): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2018
Michael Berry Tim a member of a popular Facebook group called Passionarena shares his touching and inspirational meet with a 7 years old banana seller.

He wrote

“Meet my new friend, his name is Adam. I met this determined hardworking boy on Thursday morning at a Washing bay in my area, he had a basket of yellow bananas which he sales for a living, being a little boy that he is I got interested in knowing why he was selling bananas at the age of 7 years, because I believed that he is quite young to be doing this. He told me his story:

His mother died when he was 3 months old, after the mother’s death, his father disappeared and abandoned him completely, the family members took him to the village to live with his grandmother, it was at the age of 4 that his grandmother opened up to him about his mother’s passing. When he made 5yrs, the situation became so hard in the village and his Aunty picked him up and brought him to her residence in Ndeeba. The Aunty told him to sale bananas as a source of income to raise money for his school fees, he has to work every single day during the holidays to secure fees for every term. When I saw him yesterday, I gave him 20,000 and told him to go back home and rest because he was looking so tired and exhausted. When he reached home he put 5k into his private wooden money tin and handed over 15k to his Aunty as the yield for the day. Yesterday I told him to come and meet me up today at the same location where we met, he had to get there at 10am this morning but he made it at 8:30am. We have spent the whole day together, took him to town for shopping, had breakfast and lunch together, took him to my place and he showered very well, then went to meet his Aunty at their residence, the Aunty is a tailor and doesn’t gain much from her job and can’t afford the basics of life. I can’t share what she told me about her struggles because it is so emotional and heartbreaking. I have paid his school fees until 2021(I have left the fees with the Aunty).

When i was leaving him he said “Today is the best day of my life”. He cried and I too broke down because the moment has been over sentimental and the day has been emotional all through.

Note: I can’t take all the kids off the road but this boy is just one out of the many but one day God will see us through.
May God bless you as you too help somebody in your own capacity. Blessings.”

Visit us for more Stories

Sources: https://passionarena.com.ng/7-years-adams-touching-story-banana-seller

Re: Touching Story About A 7 Years Old Banana Seller by AK6464(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2018
g
Re: Touching Story About A 7 Years Old Banana Seller by Tripleclick(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mods!! Help out spread this great deed

(1) (Reply)

Davido Narrowly Escapes Gun Attack In Hometown (ede) Pdp Rally / Engeineer Authur Eze Donates 1billion Naira To The University Of Ebonyi State / Exposed(i Dedicate My Boobs To Atiku-obi For Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.