Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open (88902 Views)

Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by Dollabiz: 1:05am On Sep 12, 2018
ohh
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:05am On Sep 12, 2018
Mizk:
Is it not naija again?

Of course, it is Naija. But we care about our body count too. A girl has been trying to fucck me for the past one week.
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by globemoney: 1:22am On Sep 12, 2018
vanida6:
Lolx cheesy

not all ladies begs on social media expecially mesef smiley
where do you beg your own
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by businessman7(m): 1:27am On Sep 12, 2018
Beggars everywhere that was how I added up a girl and the next thing she asked for was 2000 naira mtn card to do what biko?
Doesn't she have a boyfriend I've not even asked to date her self
Is she mad
Mad is she
She is mad

3 Likes

Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by Lhimeet(m): 1:56am On Sep 12, 2018
Thank God for Gbwhatsapp

I will just read and pass grin

If you know, you know!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by Gkemz: 1:56am On Sep 12, 2018
Honestly, I see nothing wrong with helping someone in dire need of help on the social media whether male or female. So long as i have enough to give out and so long as the individual has a genuine need. Not when you demand for money to sort your lecturers after exam which i didn't engage in during my days in the university.

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by Laple0541(m): 2:19am On Sep 12, 2018
vanida6:
Lolx cheesy

Really?

Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by delors(m): 2:20am On Sep 12, 2018
Lol. Esp on WhatsApp. 10 days, it is still hanging there. Lol
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by crunchyg: 3:02am On Sep 12, 2018
ritylove:
And dats how you fail exams small favour could mean anything never can tell
This your nose again
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by crunchyg: 3:03am On Sep 12, 2018
vanida6:
Lolx cheesy

Na so
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by Baobab4loan(m): 3:04am On Sep 12, 2018
Some ladies are always looking for favour every month

2 Likes

Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by gnykelly(m): 3:24am On Sep 12, 2018
vanida6:
Lolx cheesy

when 95% does yours pales to insignificance
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by Rooy57(m): 3:30am On Sep 12, 2018
ExpiredNigeria:
Na so you go miss opportunity you have been praying for since because you belittle them and think all of them are beggars..

Hello I need a small favour from you..

To help me establish and manage this type of business you're doing since you already have experience.. I'm very business with my current work and I intend investing in other areas, we will share the income 70:30 can you help me?

Ladies don't usually come with business opportunity, they come with problems

3 Likes

Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by victorian(f): 4:02am On Sep 12, 2018
People truly need help. If you have help, God will bless you more.
I pray to be in a position to help people especially ladies and possibly men whom I feel truly need help.

Inbetween am dashing out a Printer with scanner 2 n 1.. HP product.

If u are interested quote this message. Thanks.
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by tintingz(m): 4:25am On Sep 12, 2018
Why should you run and not open the message?

What if it's something emergency or something not even serious or related to money?

But some guys with poverty and illiteracy thinking, they already assume it's about money, this is a false dichotomy fallacy.

Open the message and reply her, don't run like a coward.

Kids on NL.
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by dkronicle(m): 4:29am On Sep 12, 2018
ritylove:
my ex sent me that text recently and it was just all about the address to a place. Actually i was thinking she needs someone to massage her bress grin grin
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by tintingz(m): 4:35am On Sep 12, 2018
dkronicle:
my ex sent me that text recently and it was just all about the address to a place. Actually i was thinking she needs someone to massage her bress grin grin
Exactly.

A girl also message me about this "favor" thing and she only asked for translation of a word in my dialect.

I think we have too much kids on NL that choose to appeal to fallacies out of poverty.

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by ahmtech93(m): 4:35am On Sep 12, 2018
Mizk:
What if she's talking about sex? You'll just miss it because of stinginess. cheesy

Hmm

I can feel it in u
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by Adonis3: 5:22am On Sep 12, 2018
vanida6:
Lolx cheesy

We usually don't like to wait to find out which begs and which doesn't

Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by imitateMe(m): 5:39am On Sep 12, 2018
ritylove:
You are one of them
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by Bullhari007(m): 5:41am On Sep 12, 2018
dominique:
Babes are wiser than this. She won't let this be the first message you will see, she'll first ask how are you doing before getting to the main message
the only time you girls are wiser is when to extort a vulnerable guy... am I right grin tongue cheesy
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by imitateMe(m): 5:41am On Sep 12, 2018
ExpiredNigeria:
Na so you go miss opportunity you have been praying for since because you belittle them and think all of them are beggars..

To help me establish and manage this type of business you're doing since you already have experience.. I'm very business with my current work and I intend investing in other areas, we will share the income 70:30 can you help me?
You dey expect that kind favour from leeches?
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by imitateMe(m): 5:41am On Sep 12, 2018
dominique:
Babes are wiser than this. She won't let this be the first message you will see, she'll first ask how are you doing before getting to the main message
You be learner
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by imitateMe(m): 5:43am On Sep 12, 2018
planetx13:
Nigerian girls and begging...... is it a curse or what
They ejaculate when a man gives them money.
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by Armynu(m): 5:50am On Sep 12, 2018
vanida6:
Lolx cheesy

That is why you are not all ladies. Guys too ask girls for favours, besides if a girl is cool with you, she tends to open up. Most importantly how you present yourself determines how you are addressed.

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by Dafreeguy(m): 5:51am On Sep 12, 2018
ritylove:
What else can a lady ask for?
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by Dafreeguy(m): 5:54am On Sep 12, 2018
ExpiredNigeria:

Let's be realistic.,this is impossicant
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by akindele91(m): 5:55am On Sep 12, 2018
victorian:
I pray to be in a position to help people especially ladies and possibly men whom I feel truly need help.

Am interested dear i don't even mind paying for it u can mail me your number on edwardjame36@yahoo.com
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by laydoh(m): 6:00am On Sep 12, 2018
Guys are not smiling at all!
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by deedy111: 6:10am On Sep 12, 2018
victorian:

Dash me abeg
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by obaataaokpaewu: 6:25am On Sep 12, 2018
frozen70:

Have you ever been sick, you have the money but you need human help ?

So asking a sick person what is wrong, is now a case
lol! I'm not fine here isn't sickness. It's something else like "I want to make my hair but I have no money", or "my data just finished I'm using my credit"
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by jonath0012(m): 6:27am On Sep 12, 2018
victorian:

Babe, I am damn interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You / Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.