Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open (88912 Views)

Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by PDPGuy: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
ojonugwap:
This is what received from girl on Facebook with just hello/ hi

Good evening. I know it's too early but Pls I need you to help me with 9mobile recharge card of any amount to call my dad to send me some money because am stranded in school right now
grin
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by anigold(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mizk:
Says who?
says me if yes.. can you come over..
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by Naija2mumu(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
vanida6:
Lolx cheesy

not all ladies begs on social media expecially mesef smiley
really
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by Naija2mumu(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
dominique:
Babes are wiser than this. She won't let this be the first message you will see, she'll first ask how are you doing before getting to the main message
spotted
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by Naija2mumu(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
planetx13:
Nigerian girls and begging...... is it a curse or what
l tired o. Subscription in particular

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by frozen70(f): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
jeff1607:

also remember unlike other foods no sort of payment or favor is necessary after a sumptuous meal.

after the deed u hear words like "don't forget that stuff you promised" or there is something I want to tell you.

s*x is good when its mutual and not done to solicit something from the other individual.

So are you shying away from her demands

When you were having fun did she shy away to give her self to you

You can't eat your cake and have it
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by zealadjay(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Another thing to avoid is this:
When a girl tells you "I'm not fine ", just tell her sorry and move on. If you insist on asking, "what happened ", you are on your own oh grin

Mehn!!! I laugh in uhrobo.
Besides, dis statement of urs has got d highest likes & share I hav eva seen on nairaland..

THUMP UP MAN
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by jeff1607(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
frozen70:

So are you shying away from her demands

When you were having fun did she shy away to give her self to you

You can't eat your cake and have it

I embrace my responsibilities , I don't run away from them unless the receiver isn't worth the effort.

she gave herself to me as I gave myself to her , it isn't a one way thing. If I want fun ps4 de if I want companionship its a different ball game.

how many girls know how to even goof around just play o no sex
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by alimaa: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
ExpiredNigeria:
Na so you go miss opportunity you have been praying for since because you belittle them and think all of them are beggars..

Hello I need a small favour from you..

To help me establish and manage this type of business you're doing since you already have experience.. I'm very business with my current work and I intend investing in other areas, we will share the income 70:30 can you help me?
probably from an American lady not a Nigerian lady
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by ACE1010: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Pej mistakes are natural.
grin
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by ritylove(f): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
Assassin101:
one professional online beggar spotted

fvck off my mention
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by smeag0l(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
If a guy has fallen victim of this line from different ladies over time do you expect him to even have the patience to listen to the complete sentence " I need a little favour from you" whenever a lady says it to him?
tintingz:
# Know what the favor line is, it doesn't hurt, does it? It might not be money related or serious issues.

# If you know you can't help or assist, why not just tell her or give her some excuses/reasons?

# The most time you can ignore is when a random person message you for help, they are mostly scammers.

Guys need to start dealing with issues maturely, not like kids.
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by tintingz(m): 6:57am On Sep 14, 2018
smeag0l:
If a guy has fallen victim of this line from different ladies over time do you expect him to even have the patience to listen to the complete sentence " I need a little favour from you" whenever a lady says it to him?
Then the guy is not smart.
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by Assassin101: 10:52am On Sep 14, 2018
I'd fvck you first, then "off" your mention

ritylove:
fvck off my mention
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by ritylove(f): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
Assassin101:
I'd fvck you first, then "off" your mention

fvck who i see undecided
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
ritylove:
fvck who i see undecided
Fvck you
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by ritylove(f): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rextayne:
Fvck you
And fvck you too sad
Re: If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open by EricZeal(m): 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
dominique:
Babes are wiser than this. She won't let this be the first message you will see, she'll first ask how are you doing before getting to the main message
True talk ...walahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You / Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.