Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,928 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

What i noticed about wooing ladies online. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What i noticed about wooing ladies online. (2208 Views)

Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What i noticed about wooing ladies online. by miracle956: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
Like they say out of sight is out of mind.I noticed if u are wooing a lady without physical contact once in a while they don't take you serious. I experienced five different girls that don't really reply me on Whatsapp and when we met by mistake all d relationships developed to something tight and in 3 of Dem d koko happened. I just wanna know can't u just build a solid relationship with a woman without seeing her ni ?. What do u think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What i noticed about wooing ladies online. by olayinks007(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
miracle956:
Like they say out of sight is out of mind.I noticed if u are wooing a lady without physical contact once in a while they don't take you serious. I experienced five different girls that don't really reply me on Whatsapp and when we met by mistake all d relationships developed to something tight and in 3 of Dem d koko happened. I just wanna know can't u just build a solid relationship with a woman without seeing her ni ?. What do u think?

But nt seeing physically does not mean some of these ladies shld not still request for recharge cards or even use style to beg for money. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What i noticed about wooing ladies online. by miracle956: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
olayinks007:

But nt seeing physically does not mean some of these ladies shld not still request for recharge cards or even use style to beg for money. cheesy
Those ones no get class
Re: What i noticed about wooing ladies online. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
miracle956:

But ur book only gets girl to bed not for true luv. Guess true love is strength of nice guys
Our books are of different types. It depends on what you want. See this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4694923/men-only-which-these-naughty and read the write-ups on those covers.

1 Like

Re: What i noticed about wooing ladies online. by chiommy123(f): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
Online relationship is somehow there's no much trust cos when you're chatting with her you're probably chatting with 10 other persons and telling them the same thing.

1 Like

Re: What i noticed about wooing ladies online. by miracle956: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
chiommy123:
Online relationship is somehow there's no much trust cos when you're chatting with her you're probably chatting with 10 other persons and telling them the same thing.
Ehyah that's true sha.
Re: What i noticed about wooing ladies online. by Nasri100(m): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
chiommy123:

Word. Why I hardly chat on Facebook.
Re: What i noticed about wooing ladies online. by sacajawea: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
miracle956:

when we met by mistake all d relationships developed to something tight and in 3 of Dem d koko happened.

Why are you doing this to me Guy

Re: What i noticed about wooing ladies online. by McBrooklyn(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lol...
Re: What i noticed about wooing ladies online. by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
Online relationship ain't advisable though
Re: What i noticed about wooing ladies online. by damtan(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Do people still do online??
Re: What i noticed about wooing ladies online. by miracle956: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
sacajawea:
Why are you doing this to me Guy
wetin I do u?
Re: What i noticed about wooing ladies online. by Agp19(m): 6:17am On Sep 11, 2018
chiommy123:
lol I sense insecurity!!!

Guess u speaking out of experience

(1) (Reply)

All Eyes On A Lady With Almighty Ass As She Twerks At A Party (photos) / Did I Made Any Mistake telling her this / Do You Think She’s The Right One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.