Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,401 members, 7,781,160 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:03 AM

Dangote Project Limited Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Project Limited Test Invite (1651 Views)

Oilserv Limited Test Invitation / Nigerian Foundries Limited Test Invite. / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Project Limited Test Invite by Primusinterpares(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
Dear Applicant,

On behalf of Dangote Project Limited, we are pleased to invite you for a written test. This email contains details about all you need to know about the assessment test and other information concerning your recent application and we hope you find this information useful;
Re: Dangote Project Limited Test Invite by Adeoya24: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
I got the mail,who has their past question
Re: Dangote Project Limited Test Invite by Primusinterpares(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
I don't o... we really need the past question o... so we can prepare properly
Re: Dangote Project Limited Test Invite by Primusinterpares(m): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
let's link up and rub minds
Re: Dangote Project Limited Test Invite by Primusinterpares(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
hello
Re: Dangote Project Limited Test Invite by Valmin: 12:00pm On May 21, 2019
Plz who else received email from Dangote group ?

Re: Dangote Project Limited Test Invite by Acuna91: 12:15pm On May 21, 2019
When did you guys apply?
Re: Dangote Project Limited Test Invite by splendid2: 12:26pm On May 21, 2019
Primusinterpares:
let's link up and rub minds
I got the invite too
I actually came to open a thread and beg those with experience in that regard to help with exam past questions
Please we need to know the kind of questions to expect and also a past questions and answers. It will be good if we bring our collective effort together and share information and materials
Re: Dangote Project Limited Test Invite by dovestar(m): 12:57pm On May 21, 2019
Please which role did you apply for?
Re: Dangote Project Limited Test Invite by Primusinterpares(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2019
splendid2:

I got the invite too
I actually came to open a thread and beg those with experience in that regard to help with exam past questions
Please we need to know the kind of questions to expect and also a past questions and answers. It will be good if we bring our collective effort together and share information and materials

my brother dangote questions were out of the blue... just be familiar with your basic physics...

indiabix.com might still help too
Re: Dangote Project Limited Test Invite by Acuna91: 11:07pm On May 21, 2019
Primusinterpares:
Dear Applicant,

On behalf of Dangote Project Limited, we are pleased to invite you for a written test. This email contains details about all you need to know about the assessment test and other information concerning your recent application and we hope you find this information useful;

How many years of experience do you have bro?
Re: Dangote Project Limited Test Invite by scify364(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2019
Just prepare for these if indeed you are a chemical engineering graduate you won't have problem with these.
Process Calculations & Thermodynamics
Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations
Heat Transfer
Mass Transfer
Chemical Reaction Engineering
Instrumentation & Process Control
Plant design and Economics
Chemical Technology

Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Bello's Reference Hospital In Kogi Begins Mass Recruitment / Bankphb / Uac Foods Test & Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.