Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,219 members, 7,780,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:48 PM

OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam (29445 Views)

JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos / Unilorin Student Seen Struggling On A Queue To Write Their GNS Computer Based / Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by holywahala19(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2018
Ediomihenry:
And you want us to believe this? Some people can.....

Come and have Euros.
We don't make noise.
Trafford big boy.
Lamborghini.
Too much money.
Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by perdollar(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2018
and sbdy is rating it higher than Lautech?
Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by holywahala19(m): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2018
tolusan:

Seriously, you were so rich yet you were begging to gain admission into Bayero University Kano that your parents couldn't even afford to pay for? See your post just in 2017:

[i]my olevel goes thus:
Two As
Two B3
and one c4.

note:I didn't chose Bayero university kano on my jamb.just don't know what to do again.

or if u know any other federal uni.that can accept me with that score tell me.

state unis pass my parents so they are no go area for me.

advice pls [/i]

https://www.nairaland.com/3811364/pls-study-law-buk-250#56718711/

You better humble yourself, keep your head down and apply your brain in more productive ventures! Oshisko!

Will shut up?
Who told you I was the one?
The same BUK that I have bought off?
you are mad.

Trafford big boy.
Too much money.
Lamborghini.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by Ediomihenry(f): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2018
You don't make noise but you had to frame up all dz stories. Keep your euros to yourself,i'm ok with my Naira
holywahala19:

Come and have Euros.
We don't make noise.
Trafford big boy.
Lamborghini.
Too much money.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by taretoofine(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2018
holywahala19:
Thank God that I schooled at Harvard and I work at an oil company at Trafford in UK.
Poor people who have never seen euros settle for stupid OAU.
How much will it cost me to buy this uni and dump it into Mediterranean sea?

Rich Trafford Big Boy was here.
I drive Lamborghini.
Richer than Billgates.
chaiii bros send me something to make i carry organize my wedding na : wink..

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by holywahala19(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2018
Ediomihenry:
You don't make noise but you had to frame up all dz stories. Keep your euros to yourself,i'm ok with my Naira
Frame what?
I feel like slapping you with cash.
Trafford big boy was here.
Too much cash.
Lamborghini.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by holywahala19(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2018
taretoofine:
chaiii bros send me something to make i carry organize my wedding na : wink..
Upload a video of urs hailing me king of cash and 2million will be urs straight away. We don't make noise!
Too much money.
Lamborghini.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2018
holywahala19:

Will shut up?
Who told you I was the one?
The same BUK that I have bought off?
you are mad.

Trafford big boy.
Too much money.
Lamborghini.

10k for you, if you can so much as meet me anywhere in Lagos and look me in the eye to ask me the bolded questions. Them never born 20 of you! Omo alaileko!

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by taretoofine(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2018
holywahala19:

Upload a video of urs hailing me king of cash and 2million will be urs straight away. We don't make noise!
Too much money.
Lamborghini.
grin straight away ezego show me where to upload

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by holywahala19(m): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2018
tolusan:

10k for you, if you can so much as meet me anywhere in Lagos and look me in the eye to ask me the bolded questions. Them never born 20 of you! Omo alaileko!

Thug! thug!thug!
I will lock you up in a cell. You need to cool off your dirty head there.We don't make noise,money speaks for us.
Trafford big boy.
Too much money.
Lamborghini.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by highness25(m): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2018
holywahala19:

Poor thing.
I have what it takes to buy you off and sell you off to Chinese govt for experimental purposes?.Humble urself,Mr.
Trafford big boy.
Lamborghini.
Too much money.
200% better than you. not gonna banter words with you. Mr. fake guy, I pity your generation

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2018
holywahala19:

Thug! thug!thug!
I will lock you up in a cell. You need to cool off your dirty head there.We don't make noise,money speaks for us.
Trafford big boy.
Too much money.
Lamborghini.
Don't worry. We dey wait. Thank your stars for internet that allows you abuse your daddies and ancestors on here. Continue.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by dennel(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2018
grin highness money... c what naija as turned you into! God will rescue you before Ts too late cause I think you're going insane alrdy*

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by Rachelose(f): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
this is definitely not true...
Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by uuzba(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
yusman14:
y destroyind d image of dis school?
dis is not an exam..i was dere...MEE203 is a faculty course d exam is usually done in 1000slt and oder big theatres

Ol boy, your English has destroyed the image of the school.
I could write and spell better than what you wrote in primary 3.
Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by Alkanoicacid(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
holywahala19:
Thank God that I schooled at Harvard and I work at an oil company at Trafford in UK.
Poor people who have never seen euros settle for stupid OAU.
How much will it cost me to buy this uni and dump it into Mediterranean sea?

Rich Trafford Big Boy was here.
I drive Lamborghini.
Richer than Billgates.
This werey boy again?

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by trophee(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
made4naija:
OAU students knelt down to write their MEE 203 exam, on Saturday, due to insufficient seats at BOOC

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/oau-students-knelt-down-to-write-their-mee-203-exam/

This is simply far from the truth. I am a graduate of the same department. MEE 203 is engineering drawing course which in the first isn't a sitting examination course, you need to stand to make the best of your drawings. Besides, you can't compare this kind of examination with others, because you can't effectively copy engineering drawing if you don't understand the rudiments. The guy might just choose the position if that's what work for him at that moment.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by holywahala19(m): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Alkanoicacid:
This werey boy again?
That's why you are poor! you call money weyrey?

Trafford big boy was here. Trafford UK. Lamborghini. Too much money
Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by khvnggift(m): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
Dead and gone
. I swear
Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by yusman14(m): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
uuzba:

Ol boy, your English has destroyed the image of the school.
I could write and spell better than what you wrote in primary 3.
who is this 1??dis is a forum so u dnt expect me to type lyk a pry school student....
u dont understand shorthands...
u ar even worst!! ur last sentence is unreadable..
just gibberish..
Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by yusman14(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
Roughfyzay:
God bless you o. Fake news everywhere Dem wan give #GreatIfe bad PR
abi oo.. always posting fake and false news... #gr8 ife jare!!
Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by yusman14(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
trophee:

This is simply far from the truth. I am a graduate of the same department. MEE 203 is engineering drawing course which in the first isn't a sitting examination course, you need to stand to make the best of your drawings. Besides, you can't compare this kind of examination with others, because you can't effectively copy engineering drawing if you don't understand the rudiments. The guy might just choose the position if that's what work for him at that moment.
bro...tell dem abeg...here and dere its always false news about OAU....oh..
Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by yusman14(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
trophee:

bro...tell dem abeg...here and dere its always false news about OAU....oh...
Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by yusman14(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
crunchyg:

That its not an exam, does it change the fact they are kneeling down in a class room that they are supposed to be siting , what happened to providing seats
common!! dis is engineering drawing..sitting down wont be confortable for d person na..
Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by yusman14(m): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Exam or not are they supposed to kneel in class? Are there no chairs?
dis is engineering drawing..Those guys sitting wil later kneel down.....sitting down is not comfortable for dis kind of course
Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by yusman14(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
tolusan:

Seriously, you were so rich yet you were begging to gain admission into Bayero University Kano that your parents couldn't even afford to pay for? See your post just in 2017:

[i]my olevel goes thus:
Two As
Two B3
and one c4.

note:I didn't chose Bayero university kano on my jamb.just don't know what to do again.

or if u know any other federal uni.that can accept me with that score tell me.

state unis pass my parents so they are no go area for me.

advice pls [/i]

https://www.nairaland.com/3811364/pls-study-law-buk-250#56718711/

You better humble yourself, keep your head down and apply your brain in more productive ventures! Oshisko!
lol...c how u destroy d guy...chai
Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by davide470(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
trophee:

Exactly! During my engineering drawing exam, i didn't even want a seat. We stood all through.. sitting when you are trying to use your 3rd eye to get all the elevations.. abeggi. Lol.
Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by Jaqenhghar: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
yusman14:
dis is engineering drawing..Those guys sitting wil later kneel down.....sitting down is not comfortable for dis kind of course
Hmmm. I guess its like technical drawing
Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by CioAngels(f): 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
made4naija:
OAU students knelt down to write their MEE 203 exam, on Saturday, due to insufficient seats at BOOC

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/oau-students-knelt-down-to-write-their-mee-203-exam/

Imagine, an a list university. Nigerian leaders are cursed or they just heartless as somebody somewhere stole the money to procure seats in the lecture classes. Shame to the academic community.
Re: OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam by Ayobami7(m): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
我什么都没有

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pilot Training Admission @ International Aviation College, Ilorin / Letter Ordering VCs To Reopen Universities / Nairalander Recreates High School Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.