Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress (45772 Views)

"Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame / Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by EzegeNG: 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
A Nigerian actress, Nkechi Emmanuel, has declared that there is practically no limit to what she and her husband can do in the bedroom.

Nkechi Emmanuel, a Nollywood star, who hit stardom as ‘Nurse Titi’ in the popular TV sitcom ‘Clinic Matters’ has never hidden her love for her husband, British-born, Sierra-Leonian beau, Ambrose Amara since they tied the knots barely a year ago.

In a chat with Potpourri, the diva who’s still basking in the euphoria of their matrimonial bliss confessed that there’s no limit to what she and her husband do in the bedroom to keep the flame of their love burning.

The beautiful actress was responding to a question on whether she could make a sex tape with her husband or not in view of dangers inherent in the act as many have come to regret such action, especially when the s*x tape surfaces on social media. Nurse Titi, who once declared that her husband is everything she wants in a man shrugged aside the danger, saying she would do anything with her husband.

“In my matrimonial home, I would do anything with my husband. There’s no limit to what we do in the bedroom to enjoy our marriage. So my answer is yes, I would gladly make a s*x tape and it is for our eyes alone. Sex with my husband is sacred and ordained by God Almighty, hence it must always be protected and kept away from prying eyes,” she said.

“I’ve always wanted someone who would understand me and the nature of my job. Most men wouldn’t want you to continue acting after marriage, but he came and he was even more concerned about my career.

"He’s been supporting me and he even said he wants to write a script about me. I used to pray to God that I need a man who I wouldn’t need to explain my job to. My husband is in the industry already, so he understands everything. He is also understanding, quiet, God-fearing and puts me first in everything he does,” she once said of her husband.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/there-is-no-limit-to-what-my-husband-and-i-do-in-the-bedroom-actress-nkechi-emmanuel/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by 2extremes(m): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
All other things been equal, there should be no limit to what couples do in the bedroom.

14 Likes

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by davidodiba(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yeah..he husbands you after all.. grin
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by akeentech(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
FREE FOR ALL
Google is trying for Africa, part of their work is the initiative to train 10 millions Africans on free digital skills acquisition by 2022.
To be among the beneficiaries of this program see my signature below.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by dingbang(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
grin biko make una take am sofri sofri. We don't want to hear that your hubby died of harder harder syndrome.

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by ednut1(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
Rimming, fisting, atm ,red flag , swallow, cuffs, leg worship Make una no mind me am just tired

11 Likes

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by inoki247: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
Have you Guys tried Suicide Mission and Snake in the Eagle Shadow style?

21 Likes

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by 9jayes: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
If you can get a sustainable erection any girl you handle will keep coming for more. Chat me up on this...

No matter how worst a girl is no man can say no to her if she knows how to fvck well.

Learn how to satisfy your man/woman in bed anytime you want it

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by IYANGBALI: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
Absolute rubbish

6 Likes

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by henrixx(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
People no longer keep their private life private

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
Non-sense, what is our own?

1 Like

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by hopexter(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
Is there limit to what couples do in their bedroom

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by cvibe2: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ok
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by Lawalemi(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
I can see it on their faces
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
What do you need limits for?
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by 9japarrot: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
As in how do you mean?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
this also hits front page! nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by Shortyy(f): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lol I no know who craze pass, the op, the mod that pushed this to fp or the actress that I don't know. Kai

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by oloriLFC(f): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
You can do sex tape abi? Continue!
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by SirLakes: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
How e take be my consignment

Op Yo madt
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by Sirpaul(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
and what's my business with that...... anything just to trend idiat
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by FTjnr(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
i wonder how this became our business.
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by Jackipapa: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
inoki247:
Have you Guys tried Suicide Mission and Snake in the Eagle Shadow style?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by Primusinterpares(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
in as much say na your husband you are good to go
but don't try anal o...
I heard it painful.

There is this style that the hubby will lift the wifi and suspend her in the air while banging her seriously...

what's that style called?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by SirLakes: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shortyy:
Lol I no know who craze pass, the op, the mod that pushed this to fp or the actress that I don't know. Kai

Book the space well well
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by governor2022(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
and it got to the front page
nah because i no get money sad
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by CSTR1005: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
Who cares?
Married woman that talks anyhow.
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by XINOIX: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
[quote author=Jackipapa post=71079093][/quote]

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by PenlsCaP: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
What do you need limits for?

There is no limits to what me and zinnyzee do in bedroom too kiss
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by elanoelnino(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
u people have not tried d morata style self u are here making mouth kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl / 5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.