Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Where To Buy Projectors? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Where To Buy Projectors? (3058 Views)

Infocus Multimedia Projectors For Sale / Brand New Laptops & Projectors @affordable Price / Brand New Projectors &screen @ Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Projectors? by ilemobola: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2007
Please, where can i get projectors in Lagos?
Re: Where To Buy Projectors? by didisky(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2007
Go to Alaba market
Re: Where To Buy Projectors? by globalaid(m): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2007
what type of projector did you want, the make and the brand, i can get it for you if you give me the details of the thing you want.
Re: Where To Buy Projectors? by KayB: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2007
i have this specs now contact; kaymillenium@yahoo.com

CANON PROJECTOR, LV-X7, XGA, 1,500 LUMENS
Display Resolution: XGA(1024*768)
Brigtness: 1500 ANSI Lumens
Image size: 25-300''
Video Inputs: VGA, Components Video, Composite Video, S-Video
Re: Where To Buy Projectors? by texazzpete(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2007
@globalaid
I need to get a 40 inch samsung or sony LCD at reasonable prices. I know how much these things cost in the UK and Us so i'll be damned if i pay N400k for them in naija.
Lemme know
Re: Where To Buy Projectors? by Hugoboi(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2007
If u'd be damned to pay such price then i'd be damned if i u get a genuine sony or samsung tv.Get real man,thia aint Uk or the Us.This is Nigeria
Re: Where To Buy Projectors? by globalaid(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2007
@texazzpete, thanks for your mail. I could get you anyone you want, either samsung LCD or Sony LCD, let me know the model you want. I have some model here but let me know the one you really want. You can equally contact me also through jamesfidodo@yahoo.com and i will send you my telephone number.

I will get you the authentic one from either sony company or samsung company even at a reduce price.
Re: Where To Buy Projectors? by texazzpete(m): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2007
Hugoboi:

If u'd be damned to pay such price then i'd be damned if i u get a genuine sony or samsung tv.Get real man,thia aint Uk or the Us.This is Nigeria

Negro, don't be stupid. I didnt ask YOU to get me anything, so let that settle through your thick skull, then swirl it about a bit, willya?
When i see a 40 inch LCD tv for 1000 pounds, i expect the same TV to cost N300k max! 300K still gives at least a N50000 profit margin on top for the sales person, especially since they end up getting 17% VAT refund. transporting these things in bulk reduces the transport prices to a minimum. I almost bought one myself, but i changed my mind, only when i saw the outrageous prices i started regretting.

That's why we never progress. That's why we'll never have a consumer protection agency here in Nigeria, because retarded idiots like you'll run off at the mouth with such inane statements.
I know value for money when i see it. Hell, if i can't get it off some reasonable salesman here, i'll prolly pick it up in Tinapa, duty free shopping has to mean something. . .
Re: Where To Buy Projectors? by KayB: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2007
@ texapazzpete
Plz try to be civil in dis forum i dont think there's harm in anybody exhibiting his/her marketing abilities and strategies to initiate a transaction no one asked or forced ur money out of u afterall dis platform is meant 4 businesspeople. ok
Re: Where To Buy Projectors? by DrDre1(m): 1:26am On Apr 13, 2007
@ KayB
After checking the specs you gave on the net, I would like to know if the ones you have are new.
Do you also have fairly used ones?
Would appreciate if you can give a price range too.
Re: Where To Buy Projectors? by sorin(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2007
hi,i know where u can get very good projectors.i am an events manager,and i use projectors 4 company presentation and events all d time.1st dnt buy any projector if it is not infocus or dell.this r d best brands in projectors.i have been in this business 4 8 yrs beliv me i know what i am sayin.call this number and ask 4 joseph he will put u tru.all d best.

N.B:DNT BUY ANY PROJECTOR THAT IS LESSER THAN 2000 LUMENS.
Re: Where To Buy Projectors? by sorin(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2007
hi,i know where u can get very good projectors.i am an events manager,and i use projectors 4 company presentation and events all d time.1st dnt buy any projector if it is not infocus or dell.this r d best brands of projectors.i have been in this business 4 8 yrs beliv me i know what i am sayin.call this number and ask 4 joseph he will put u tru.017637576.he is in lagos.all d best.

N.B:DNT BYE ANY PROJECTOR THAT IS LESSER THAN 2000 LUMENS.
Re: Where To Buy Projectors? by Projectors(m): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
Xtraminds concept

We understand that It isn’t your job to be an expert event manager or planner – it’s our.

When You Contact Us For Your:

Trainings
Seminars
Conferences
Charity events
Weddings
Birthdays
Wedding Anniversaries
Naming Ceremonies
Workshops
Meetings
Travel and tour
Picnic
Excursion
Business Dinners
Burial ceremonies
Press Conferences
Product Launches
Networking Events
Fund Raising
And other special occasion
Be assured your event (educational or social) proceeds flawlessly, is well attended, memorable and successful.

We can accommodate any size of event or budget. No event is too small or too large.

Let us help you choose a suitable venue and vendors to complete your event.

From simplest part to most difficult part, we do it all.

We have capacity, expertise and experience to manage/plan your event either in Lagos or outside Lagos.

"Let us take on your stress for you, so that you can relax and enjoy your event."
We serve
Individual, Celebrants, Couples, Trainers, Motivational Speakers, Small and Big Business Owners, NGO’s, Groups or Clubs, Companies, Schools, Churches, Organizations
Like you!

Call us TODAY and GET 50% discount on your event management services

Just tell us what you intend to do, our expert will tell you what you need.

We are closer than you think, give us a call and we are at your doorstep.

For more details call now: 080 342 914 42, 070 521 325 38

Office address: no 47, Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos.

…We are so much concerned about your events, it must be successful.

Re: Where To Buy Projectors? by Jukas: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Brand New And Refurbished Laptops For Sale: Lagos Or Ibadan, Dell, Toshiba,sony / HTC One X 40k and 35k ,Iphone4 35k,Bold 4 24k,HTC Vivid 30K,HTC Inspire23k / External 3g Gsm Gprs Antenna For M2m Connectivity Wireless Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.