Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" (70584 Views)

Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes / Khloe Berates Wizkid For Calling His Baby Mamas 'Money Hungry Hoes' / "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by grandstar(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
iamsea:
Wiz i know u might not want them babymamas to chop out of ur money.. Even if its 50k per month just for ur kids to be buying ice cream nd biscuit, be sending to each of those girls.. And if u dont want them to enjoy ur money at all, pay for those kids sch fees urself, buy their clothes urself too.. If dem baby mamas still come dey complain after that ppl will know at least u tried

Don't mind him.

Not once did we hear of Tuface baby mama's complain he was a deadbeat dad.

I believe he is mean with his money.

He should set aside money for their school fees and money for the upkeep if the children which should even include the mothers.

$1,000 monthly(apart from school fees) for the Naija babe and $2,000 monthly (apart from school fees which won't be much if they live in a middle class neighbourhood) for the US based chick.

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mumu boy. When you dey shuk prīck enter their toto, you no know say dem be money-hungry.

God save you say you no base for Western world. Dem for garnish all your earnings take pay child support.
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Ugosample(m): 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
Amberon:
Allegations not denied. You can call Davido names but it's obvious who the better dad is among the both of them.

Davido's babymamas have never had such complaints and he always makes out time despite his busy schedules to spend time with them.

this one again undecided

It's like you were asleep when Sophia used to run her mouth in the past........

Well it's a lesson for upcoming guys out there Any ways

make sure you don't get toxic babes pregnant

infact don't get anyone pregnant
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Ugosample(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
but it is alright for the mothers to come out to publicly insult their baby daddy because he is not dolling freebies to them.

dont tell me two wrongs dont make a right because what his babymamas did was an intention to pull him down cos wizkid represent a brand worldwide.

if they think he is not paying enough why cant they return his kids to him and move on with their lives wizkid got grand mother that will be happy to train her grandchildren.

don't mind that guy
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Obdk: 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Best reason why should keep your d#ck in one place bro..once women decide to be bitter on you they'll go to any length to attract cheap sympathy from their fellow brood of vipers.How on earth do some morons actually believe wizkid can't pay school fees..a whole wizkid even if all the children want to go to Harvard baba is capable...jobless hoelosho just full everywhere.

I ve seen a man who used the money his abroad based son sent him to build a house so they will move out of thr dilapidated 2 room shanty... D man used d money to marry new wife while renting apartment.

U will be surprised wat happens in some family
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by yommyuk: 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
I am beginning to dislike this boy based on his attitude to life. A male who does not take care of his kids is shit
Needs medical treatment
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by DaddyNimo(m): 12:31am On Sep 11, 2018
Hopebringer:
That was wrong ... A man doesn't react to nagging this way. There's nothing to be gained from embarrassing the mothers of your children this way.

Someday in future when he is older he will regret this action .

These mother's will save this and show to his children
Wat did u just say?
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by OyinO: 12:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Best reason why should keep your d#ck in one place bro..once women decide to be bitter on you they'll go to any length to attract cheap sympathy from their fellow brood of vipers.How on earth do some morons actually believe wizkid can't pay school fees..a whole wizkid even if all the children want to go to Harvard baba is capable...jobless hoelosho just full everywhere.

You have said it all.
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by OyinO: 12:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Hopebringer:
That was wrong ... A man doesn't react to nagging this way. There's nothing to be gained from embarrassing the mothers of your children this way.

Someday in future when he is older he will regret this action .

These mother's will save this and show to his children

Rubbish
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:15am On Sep 11, 2018
A wise man once said nothing at all.
Provided it is family matter or religion.
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Smilyn: 1:33am On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by ddeola: 2:13am On Sep 11, 2018
Borrow sense bro... undecided undecided undecided

No be you dey do dem something? Abi you no no say every action get consequence? U wan enjoy without sense an you wan go scot-free

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 11, 2018
Hungry broke losers, you think you can better your pathetic lives by being babymamas to wizkid, think again.
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by romenna: 4:09am On Sep 11, 2018
Wizkid treats his baby mama like Muslims treat their women.
Davido treats them like a Christian.
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Hopebringer: 6:37am On Sep 11, 2018
OyinO:

Rubbish

You are still growing , you will learn
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Hopebringer: 6:38am On Sep 11, 2018
DaddyNimo:

Wat did u just say?

Alot of.you here hyperventilating at my.comment are still growing.

You are still at that age where your enotionds rule your actions
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Hopebringer: 6:39am On Sep 11, 2018
chiedozie198100:

but it's okay for a mother to embarrass n insult her children's father, abi?

A time will come in future when you have attained the right age then you will look back at my comment in wisdom and you would have fully understood
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by bigocean(m): 6:39am On Sep 11, 2018
Hopebringer:

Listen here young man , if your parents didn't train you properly go and learn some proper manners !

I do not interact with touts

LOL... They did sir.
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by bigocean(m): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2018
safarigirl:
his fan base is made up of irresponsible people like him, for all the accusations, it has not been damaged. So, he's good
you can't be sure. The guy has done a couple of songs with motivational lyrics that has got the attention of people like me and you can't imagine the way I felt when I read those ladies accusations; I almost gave up on him.

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 11, 2018
Good for her, once a lady sees a celebrity she's wet automatically, she thinks all will be well as soon as they get preg, but reverse is the case and they start crying fowl.

If you see how Nigerian (ladies) throw themselves on the these male singers and actors you 'll spit.
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by pressplay411(m): 6:57am On Sep 11, 2018
iamsea:
Wiz i know u might not want them babymamas to chop out of ur money.. Even if its 50k per month just for ur kids to be buying ice cream nd biscuit, be sending to each of those girls.. And if u dont want them to enjoy ur money at all, pay for those kids sch fees urself, buy their clothes urself too.. If dem baby mamas still come dey complain after that ppl will know at least u tried

Do you seriously believe Wiz doesn't take care of his kids?
Is it not obvious? That these baby mamas do not even want to work?
They schemed up a get-rich-plan but it backfired.
They figured getting preged for a celebrity like Wiz would earn them a life time of luxury without having to work a day for the rest of their lives.
Are these the same people trying to paint Wizkid as a dead-beat dad?

Please, let's not be quick to judge, even though I may have judged a little myself.
But truly, when the foundation os wrong, everything could come crashing. When you make yourself a lay about who is depending on a free pass to success, you should not blame others for your failed scheme.

Wizkid too should have been careful to settle down with a responsible career driven or business oriented enterprising lady.
Let everyone just try to do things right, and stop all the blame game.
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by ajericho(m): 7:13am On Sep 11, 2018
Amberon:
Allegations not denied. You can call Davido names but it's obvious who the better dad is among the both of them.

Davido's babymamas have never had such complaints and he always makes out time despite his busy schedules to spend time with them.
must u compare them?you really don't know what's happing between these guys,you just come here to judge without knowing fact
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Bintuenyo: 7:30am On Sep 11, 2018
Baby mama na business now
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Igboawkakings: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2018
Im not surprised to see this,the two children na 5 mins enjoyment brought them into this world,no feelings or love attached,wizZy but u no Dey try at all,at least u wan Dey like 2baba but u know wan sacrifices to stay up like him,what is there in paying for your blood school fees,abi no be your pikins bro? I don’t get it ohh honestly,big boy like u,ur papa no pay ur school before u enter street,infact God if u are looking for who to fire,thunder this man!

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by safarigirl(f): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2018
bigocean:
you can't be sure. The guy has done a couple of songs with motivational lyrics that has got the attention of people like me and you can't imagine the way I felt when I read those ladies accusations; I almost gave up on him.
you can enjoy a person's music without liking his personality. When Chris Brown beat up Rhianna, people were able to criticize him and leave lit his music

What is wrong is wrong, you cannot support a terrible person because he has a few good songs.

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Rosay15(f): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2018
safarigirl:
stop talking rubbish

The first baby mama was a virgin before Wizkid came and scattered her life. If you want to go at the light-skinned one, have your fun, but the first baby mama should not be called an oloshi just because you learnt the term. Stop talking nonsense. If Wizkid was not a shameless prostitute, what concerns him with sticking his JT inside an olosho?
... God bless u for dis, almost all comment on dis thread is annoying. D deed has already been done and guy she just take her responsibility and stop forming super star while his kids are not even feeling fatherly love, d first baby mama is okay on her own and she gat wat she take to take care of her child but she thought d best way to do dis is to call him out on social media so dat everybody will knw he is nt responsible. And talking about 2nd baby mama, I can see someone saying he send 5m in two year, d lady is nt in naija now and I don't think d person even know wat is be like for a single mother to take care of kids. Dis guy just need to man up and take care of his responsibility as he is doing to d third babymama cus in d future dis kids will really turn to his enemies.
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Rosay15(f): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2018
Colourich:
Hungry broke losers, you think you can better your pathetic lives by being babymamas to wizkid, think again.
.. And u are a lady for cry out loud. u don't even knw dis baby mama nt even wat dey worth. Is it a crime for a man to take up his responsibility?, although am nt in support of dem calling him on social media and dis guy have nt even become super star before her first baby mama gave birth so I just don't knw y he can't take care his kids and stop being taking care of one and leave d other two. Infact I dislike dis guy personality.
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Rosay15(f): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2018
bigocean:
... Nt only u bro, I don't knw y he can't do d needful and stop all dis shit.
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Spain007(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2018
afroniger:
Next time you zip up instead of bleeping everything in skirts and dropping kids you aren't ready to take care of.

Or use CD
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by bigocean(m): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2018
safarigirl:
you can enjoy a person's music without liking his personality. When Chris Brown beat up Rhianna, people were able to criticize him and leave lit his music

What is wrong is wrong, you cannot support a terrible person because he has a few good songs.
chris was affected in bigger ways than you know.
Before the incident, he was a cool guy always giving out love/romantic/RnB songs but after the incident, he served(community service), he was wise enough to know he can't sell any track if he continued with the lover boy tracks so he swings to the bad boy style. Had his hair dyed, got tatoos all over his body. This was in an attempt to conform to what his fans now see him as(a bully) and it actually got him accepted because the fans had already had that picture of him in their minds. Trust me if he had not re-branded, rihanna had already ended his career.

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club / Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving