Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,097 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Talenture Group Trainee Fresh Job Recruitment, 2018/2019, See How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Talenture Group Trainee Fresh Job Recruitment, 2018/2019, See How To Apply (629 Views)

Dangote Group Trainee & Exp. Recruitment (20 Positions) / Talenture Group Trainee Fresh Job Recruitment, 2018/2019, See How To Apply / Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) 2018 - 2019! Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talenture Group Trainee Fresh Job Recruitment, 2018/2019, See How To Apply by Eno4651: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
Talenture Group 2018/2019, Talenture Group are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experience Nigerians to fill their job vacancies 2018. See more information below.

Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand HR solution providers. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. Talenture is responsible for the mid as well as back office and infrastructure support to the group of brands.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:....Read More
Re: Talenture Group Trainee Fresh Job Recruitment, 2018/2019, See How To Apply by Savyy(f): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Eno4651:

Talenture Group 2018/2019, Talenture Group are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experience Nigerians to fill their job vacancies 2018. See more information below.

Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand HR solution providers. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. Talenture is responsible for the mid as well as back office and infrastructure support to the group of brands.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:....Read More

mailer daem keeps bouncing back my mails when I try submitting
Re: Talenture Group Trainee Fresh Job Recruitment, 2018/2019, See How To Apply by Eno4651: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Savyy:
mailer daem keeps bouncing back my mails when I try submitting

(1) (Reply)

Store Keeper And Cashier Urgently Needed At Sangotedo, Lekki / Urgent Vacancies / Monthly Rent Accomodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.