Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( (7970 Views)

Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by bigpicture001: 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
babe,..ur d one luking for wot is not luking for u..the real gud men in.naija 2 day.becos of the hard economy takes a little more time dam u tink to achieve tins gals always desires in dem...they will latr get their for the focused one..u just need to be a support,4 get about too much slaying, trust him,whilst u also push urself to greatness tru hardwork too....u see dem every where, just dt u don't tink they are the ones..........open ur eyes, u will see them all around u.jyst a focus gud guy is enough...
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Millenniumlady(f): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
ranmoor:
oh, OK! My bad. Apologies
So that's why you're judging me......Such is life
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by ranmoor: 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
So that's why you're judging me......Such is life

Signature is kinda your motto What you believe in or so... It's normal for one to check it out.. Maybe I'm old fashioned sha

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Millenniumlady(f): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
ranmoor:

Signature is kinda your motto What you believe in or so... It's normal for one to check it out.. Maybe I'm old fashioned sha
Like you said old fashion
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
When he use diabolic things to take his bath then have sex with you..... I learnt they have diabolic soap lipsrsealed
diabolic soap kwashocked...where are d yahoo boyz in da house.come and debunk dis claim bikocheesy
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by futuregovernor: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bcs of the rain

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Millenniumlady(f): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
lefulefu:
diabolic soap kwashocked...where are d yahoo boyz in da house.come and debunk dis claim bikocheesy
Yes oh they'll use it to take their bath as instructed by the herbalist once they sleeps with any lady she's gone.....While some use diabolical condoms..... lefu e plenty cheesy
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
Queenrabella:
Just super curious, why is it nearly impossible? If it’s not yahoo-yahoo. It’s rituals, if it’s not that it’s love scams. All sorts have taken over the good old days of loving relationships.

i am sorry to say that....if thats the only men you attracts then the problem is YOU, and only you. maybe you should change the places you hang out or the people you mix with.

On another note could it be my looks? On several occasions all manner of people, usually men who are strangers refer to me as ‘China’ or sometimes ‘India’. Is there a street meaning to this or do they mistake me to be a Chinese person?! I’m tired, maybe I should just give up on love undecided

do you either look Asian or cheap?! we all know that Chinese products are cheap products, so maybe thats it because if you dont look Asian then ithere is no way someone will think your are Chinese.

BTW since you are "supposedly" in a r/ship for 3 yrs with a bf who chokes you during sex, how is the above relevant?!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by ranmoor: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Yes oh they'll use it to take their bath as instructed by the herbalist once they sleeps with any lady she's gone.....While some use diabolical condoms..... lefu e plenty cheesy

How do you know all this?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Millenniumlady(f): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
ranmoor:

How do you know all this?
I'm a yahoo girl cheesy
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by jobonnairaland: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
Queenrabella:
Just super curious, why is it nearly impossible? If it’s not yahoo-yahoo. It’s rituals, if it’s not that it’s love scams. All sorts have taken over the good old days of loving relationships. cry On another note could it be my looks? On several occasions all manner of people, usually men who are strangers refer to me as ‘China’ or sometimes ‘India’. Is there a street meaning to this or do they mistake me to be a Chinese person?! I’m tired, maybe I should just give up on love undecided
PM me if you are nice.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Legolast: 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
Queenrabella:
Just super curious, why is it nearly impossible? If it’s not yahoo-yahoo. It’s rituals, if it’s not that it’s love scams. All sorts have taken over the good old days of loving relationships. cry On another note could it be my looks? On several occasions all manner of people, usually men who are strangers refer to me as ‘China’ or sometimes ‘India’. Is there a street meaning to this or do they mistake me to be a Chinese person?! I’m tired, maybe I should just give up on love undecided

What is your definition of a good man?

Irrespective of that, I will ask how do you dress?
For example, a tout will not see a hijab sister (even half hijab) and approach her, same to someone that dress corporately.

Imagine a lady that dresses flashy, crazy Jean or small skirt with short shirt, who do you think will approach her? Yahoo, tout, lazy and unserious youth.

Kindly define your meaning of good man.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Martinez19(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
It's simple. Gold diggers and materialsl girls has made men lose the value we place on relationship, commitment and unfortunately, women. Most men now incorrigibly see women as objects to "chop and clean mouth" with and these men are heartless and indifferent in relationships - - thanks to the gold diggers,feminist, mean and material girls. Gold diggers and material girls, please take it easy and stop ruining the chances of good girls to find good men.

OP, if financial buoyancy is in your definition of a good man, then you have to blame our economy and leaders also as there are good men that are poor. No good man will engage in rituals, love scam, drug trafficking and yahoo yahoo. Queenrabella, take heart op.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
Queenrabella:

The truth is you are assuming my personality based on probably your personal experiences. God should just test me and send me a good man. embarassed

my elder brother once gave me a very good piece of advice, I'll give it to you.
he said "we ARE who we ATTRACT! ".....if u think deeply about it, u will see the truth in it.
I will point out one of the points in that wise words.
don't waste time searching for a GOOD MAN, it's like searching for needle in a haystack. Be a GOOD WOMAN yourself in all areas of your life. eg MANNERISM, INNER CHARACTER, DRESSING etc, and see if u don't attract decent men like honey to bees

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
Queenrabella:

Can you expantiate because if I understand you clearly, let me just put a disclaimer that I’m not about money. In fact I’m quite the opposite, flash money in my face and that’s a big turn off for me tbh angry

You aren't ready to find a good man yet.. judging by your looks

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by ranmoor: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I'm a yahoo girl cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy OK ooo.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Jflex07(m): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I tell you girl same thing is happening to me right now.....you see a guy shoot his shot at me next thing in my mind will be maybe he's a yahoo guy I'll just let him pass
How do you get to meet your Mr Right went you keep turning guys down
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Millenniumlady(f): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
ranmoor:
cheesy cheesy cheesy OK ooo.
Better tongue
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Millenniumlady(f): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Jflex07:
Not serious guys
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Millenniumlady(f): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Jflex07:
Not serious guy
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by ranmoor: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Better tongue
Hope you won't forget me in your paradise?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Sierusvirus(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Like you said old fashion
Try and change it cos it goes a long way just the way ladies check, analyze and access men.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Millenniumlady(f): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
ranmoor:

Hope you won't forget me in your paradise?
That's if you want to go to the edge of paradise cheesy
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
Queenrabella:

The truth is you are assuming my personality based on probably your personal experiences. God should just test me and send me a good man. embarassed

He ll nt send u anytn joooorrrrr....

u r born to marry a yahoo-Yahoo guy...deal wit itgrin grin

Remember that time u were young and succulent and them good guys were coming,then you were kicking them out because you thought u were having fun....

Now,u r done having fun,,u want to retire,age is counting and you suddenly need a good mangrin grin

Good man kill u theregrin grin

if you know,you knowcheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by 360great(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
I think you have been in the wrong places, there are still good dudes out there.
Queenrabella:
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by ranmoor: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
That's if you want to go to the edge of paradise cheesy
Isn't that the sole purpose of man on earth? Is there anything like yahoo girl?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Millenniumlady(f): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
ranmoor:

Isn't that the sole purpose of man on earth? Is there anything like yahoo girl?
Why are you asking me ? cheesy
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by ranmoor: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Why are you asking me ? cheesy
Ain't u one anymore?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Millenniumlady(f): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Randy91:

He ll nt send u anytn joooorrrrr....

u r born to marry a yahoo-Yahoo guy...deal wit itgrin grin

Remember that time u were young and succulent and them good guys were coming,then you were kicking them out because you thought u were having fun....

Now,u r done having fun,,u want to retire,age is counting and you suddenly need a good mangrin grin

Good man kill u theregrin grin

if you know,you knowcheesy cheesy cheesy
Shut up

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Millenniumlady(f): 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
ranmoor:
Ain't u one anymore?
nop
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by ranmoor: 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
nop
I sent you email
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Millenniumlady(f): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
ranmoor:
I sent you email
I didn't ask you to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Call girl I picked up turned out to be from Marine Kingdom"- Enugu man / Boys are prepared today(photo) / How To Give A Woman MouthAction – Advice From A Girl For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.