Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( (7969 Views)

Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Agp19(m): 5:36am On Sep 11, 2018
OLAJADON:
most females actually take a guy that loves and pamper them for granted, I am talking from my experience
it sucks when u go over to pls a lady...just be yhursf as a guy
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by OLAJADON: 5:39am On Sep 11, 2018
Agp19:
it sucks when u go over to pls a lady...just be yhursf as a guy
you don't have to lose yourself when proving your love to a woman, it is just that most women don't appreciate or notice this kind of guys.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Agp19(m): 5:47am On Sep 11, 2018
OLAJADON:

you don't have to lose yourself when proving your love to a woman, it is just that most women don't appreciate or notice this kind of guys.
bro they get attracted to those kind of guys more..bcus u dont give a fyck of what they think..

Give it a shot and see for ya self!!!
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by rex444(m): 6:06am On Sep 11, 2018
Same applies to finding a good bae....technology has eaten deep into our society that u can hardly sit in a social environment and have a healthy, smart , humorous, spontaneous conversation
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:08am On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I tell you girl same thing is happening to me right now.....you see a guy shoot his shot at me next thing in my mind will be maybe he's a yahoo guy I'll just let him pass
Am not Yahoo. Am legit cry
Millenniumlady:
I tell you girl same thing is happening to me right now.....you see a guy shoot his shot at me next thing in my mind will be maybe he's a yahoo guy I'll just let him pass
Am not Yahoo. Am legit
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:15am On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Yes oh they'll use it to take their bath as instructed by the herbalist once they sleeps with any lady she's gone.....While some use diabolical condoms..... lefu e plenty cheesy
Tamuno eeeh!!!! speaking from experience
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:19am On Sep 11, 2018
Jflex07:
How do you get to meet your Mr Right went you keep turning guys down
Epp me tell her!!!
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:21am On Sep 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
See them looking for "good men" upandan

same good men they pushed away in their youthful days

very soon they will stop looking for good men and settle for "any man"...............isaiah 4vs1
Lmao!!!
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:22am On Sep 11, 2018
360great:
grin shocked grin
Lwkmd oooh!!!��
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:31am On Sep 11, 2018
Timekeeper:

Coz I'm tired of arguing and need to sleep... Goodnight ma'am, it's not expedient, do tkia of ursef
Hmmm I like you. nice one
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 11, 2018
2buffagain:

Stop being full of shite.
The fact that you chose that bit of the lyric to represent on your profile says a lot about you still.

You agree with it, or aspire to be it. It resonates with you somehow, and so you it is something men pick up when analysing you
Gentlemen sense these things and keep on moving.

Now you knpw. Fix your brain.

Now pay me.
cheesy Brah.
You used to be too gentle with these womenfolk but lately na No chillings. Chai nice.
Soothes my mind to see them put in their place with the minimum of fuss.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by victoraniekan: 6:52am On Sep 11, 2018
Take it from a guy who's been in 21relationships before finally meeting this last one that is true. The real guy is out there. You won't find him without trying
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Margfin(m): 7:11am On Sep 11, 2018
grin grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Margfin(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2018
ModelX:

cheesy Brah.
You used to be too gentle with these womenfolk but lately na No chillings. Chai nice.
Soothes my mind to see them put in their place with the minimum of fuss.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Tallesty1(m): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Do you have at least one good male close friend?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Margfin(m): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2018
rex444:
Same applies to finding a good bae....technology has eaten deep into our society that u can hardly sit in a social environment and have a healthy, smart , humorous, spontaneous conversation
true talk
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Margfin(m): 7:23am On Sep 11, 2018
Queenrabella:

Lol sorry love, I don’t fall into that stereotype.
hmm I think all woman are the same except those that has the fear of God.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by ImaIma1(f): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2018
lefulefu:
Hm and the guys doing yahoo yahoo and yahoo+..if u ask dem why dem dey do such they will tell u dat they doing it cos naija babes dont wanna date broke mencheesy. Hmm na wao.

Forget that excuse.

So all the ladies getting married every week are marrying yahoo boys or rich guys? At all!!
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Margfin(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2018
Agp19:
bro they get attracted to those kind of guys more..bcus u dont give a fyck of what they think..

you are right bro, recently I met a lady at about 28years old, I got to know her through her elder sister hubby because they felt this lady was good and most good guys don't come near her dueling, to be sincere this lady is beautiful black beauty but very proud. We went on a date on 24/06/2018. The first question she asked me was that ? How old am I (33yrs), am I a graduate(yes), how long have you started your career job (1&half year). am I working (yes), where and how much is my salary(around Mushin salary 40k) and am I living in a flat or face me and slap you(not flat)... Next thing she said was that I can't date you........ After that day I called her sister and the husband that..... The very first day you introduced me to this lady I told you this lady is not good lady bcox she's your sister and she always cry to you whenever she had a heartbroken doesn't mean that she's good girl........ She called me on 9/9/2018 that I should send her 600 recharge card which I declined however I gave her 15,000k and other gift just to consider me but she only collected those gift and down me down....
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Millenniumlady(f): 8:30am On Sep 11, 2018
Tallesty1:
Do you have at least one good male close friend?
We're not in the same state and besides he's a family friend
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by OLAJADON: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2018
Agp19:

I said appreciate not attracted, with time it fade, believe me it true.
I have had two experiences of such, at first they feel happy for having you give them 4/5 months after the initial gragra.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by jorion(m): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2018
veeklin:

my elder brother once gave me a very good piece of advice, I'll give it to you.
he said "we ARE who we ATTRACT! ".....if u think deeply about it, u will see the truth in it.
I will point out one of the points in that wise words.
don't waste time searching for a GOOD MAN, it's like searching for needle in a haystack. Be a GOOD WOMAN yourself in all areas of your life. eg MANNERISM, INNER CHARACTER, DRESSING etc, and see if u don't attract decent men like honey to bees
Nothing more to say. Hook, line and sinker

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by jorion(m): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2018
holuwademilade:
Listen,we the good men are still hustling to have a place in this world. You know, no one identifies with what is termed 'failure' in our society these days. In fact I'm sure you chase away seemingly broke guys when they try to shoot their shots(I don't blame you though). The paradox is that the good guys hustling now will eventually spend their money on bad girls when they eventually make it.
Very true
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Millenniumlady(f): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2018
2buffagain:

Stop being full of shite.
The fact that you chose that bit of the lyric to represent on your profile says a lot about you still.

You agree with it, or aspire to be it. It resonates with you somehow, and so you it is something men pick up when analysing you
Gentlemen sense these things and keep on moving.

Now you knpw. Fix your brain.

Now pay me.
I just find your quote funny cheesy
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Millenniumlady(f): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Am not Yahoo. Am legit cry Am not Yahoo. Am legit
Go stick to those five hundred naira girls in in Minna cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by CHAVINCI: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2018
Queenrabella:

Can you expantiate because if I understand you clearly, let me just put a disclaimer that I’m not about money. In fact I’m quite the opposite, flash money in my face and that’s a big turn off for me tbh angry
hmmmmn,just hmmmmn

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by yazzman(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2018
Queenrabella:

You do have a point there I must agree. But there are still some of us who want legitimate hard-working men. We don’t want 30 bill for the account, just enough to take care of each other. I provide, he provides too. Room for loving each other more.
pls can we talk in private?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Agp19(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2018
Margfin:
you are right bro, recently I met a lady at about 28years old, I got to know her through her elder sister hubby because they felt this lady was good and most good guys don't come near her dueling, to be sincere this lady is beautiful black beauty but very proud. We went on a date on 24/06/2018. The first question she asked me was that ? How old am I (33yrs), am I a graduate(yes), how long have you started your career job (1&half year). am I working (yes), where and how much is my salary(around Mushin salary 40k) and am I living in a flat or face me and slap you(not flat)... Next thing she said was that I can't date you........ After that day I called her sister and the husband that..... The very first day you introduced me to this lady I told you this lady is not good lady bcox she's your sister and she always cry to you whenever she had a heartbroken doesn't mean that she's good girl........ She called me on 9/9/2018 that I should send her 600 recharge card which I declined however I gave her 15,000k and other gift just to consider me but she only collected those gift and down me down....
bro u av nothing to do which such gal..she doesn't deserve you if all she want is ur level of life style.just walk away and never look back..she gat nothing to offer!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by EddieAsuzu: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2018
Queenrabella:
Just super curious, why is it nearly impossible? If it’s not yahoo-yahoo. It’s rituals, if it’s not that it’s love scams. All sorts have taken over the good old days of loving relationships. cry On another note could it be my looks? On several occasions all manner of people, usually men who are strangers refer to me as ‘China’ or sometimes ‘India’. Is there a street meaning to this or do they mistake me to be a Chinese person?! I’m tired, maybe I should just give up on love undecided

You may first need to define your idea of Love. What are your values? What do you represent as a person? work on your thinking cos even the men folks are tired of pretenders and money magnet ladies. lets talk more on 08063658249(calls only of now) or edoziey@yahoo.com.
CheerS
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2018
Queenrabella:
Just super curious, why is it nearly impossible? If it’s not yahoo-yahoo. It’s rituals, if it’s not that it’s love scams. All sorts have taken over the good old days of loving relationships. cry On another note could it be my looks? On several occasions all manner of people, usually men who are strangers refer to me as ‘China’ or sometimes ‘India’. Is there a street meaning to this or do they mistake me to be a Chinese person?! I’m tired, maybe I should just give up on love undecided
Just GIVE me your contact and that will be all.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by luckygeee: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
So that's why you're judging me......Such is life
Its enough to judge you with such misleading and imoral word on your signature. people attribute your signature to your innate thoughts and what you stand for. 'hoeing' portrayed in your signature makes people see you as highly promiscuous even if you are not. you could be cool but people could see you as otherwise and tend to take you as just a fling without loyalty.
my advice, remove such signature or anything that could portray you as immoral which might hide the true and tender loving girl that every guy would die to keep and take home to mama, or better still, quote the name of the artiste so they would know that those words aint yours
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( by Margfin(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2018
grin grin
Millenniumlady:
Shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omo God Saved Me From Being Raped Today / "Call girl I picked up turned out to be from Marine Kingdom"- Enugu man / Boys are prepared today(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.