Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

I Just Got A Job But I Have Doubts About It - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Just Got A Job But I Have Doubts About It (401 Views)

I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / How I Got A Job For An Unadvertised Position / Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got A Job But I Have Doubts About It by Adabass: 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
Altho, I know this isn't supposed to be in Romance section but....
Hi everyone, I just recently graduated from school and awaiting Nysc. I just got a pre-nysc job which promises to extend to when I start my Nysc. Although I love everything about the job but the pay is #25000. Do you think this is a good pay for an Nysc intern? Also consider the fact that transport will be abt 10k monthly, so my net income will be about 15k. What do u think? , should I ask for an upgrade or I should not accept the job.
Please who has an idea of the average salaries of Nysc interns and recent graduates. Thanks
Re: I Just Got A Job But I Have Doubts About It by Mizk(f): 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Remember this is Nigeria, there's someone eagerly waiting for you to mess up so they'll drop you and pick him, they'll find your replacement in less than a day and the funny thing is, the person will be more enthusiastic about the job.
Re: I Just Got A Job But I Have Doubts About It by dingbang(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
Do not despise the days of little beginnings.
Re: I Just Got A Job But I Have Doubts About It by SilentVboy: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
Adabass:
Altho, I know this isn't supposed to be in Romance section but....
Hi everyone, I just recently graduated from school and awaiting Nysc. I just got a pre-nysc job which promises to extend to when I start my Nysc. Although I love everything about the job but the pay is #25000. Do you think this is a good pay for an Nysc intern? Also consider the fact that transport will be abt 10k monthly, so my net income will be about 15k. What do u think? , should I ask for an upgrade or I should not accept the job.
Please who has an idea of the average salaries of Nysc interns and recent graduates. Thanks
You have not even gone for Nysc and u are selecting salary to be paid......weldone ooooo

Better forget pay for now and build your CV and acquire those skills.

I got my present job due to JUST the one year nysc experience I had. And guess how much I was paid in that job during my Nysc ? Just 6,500naira. But I never cared cos all I wanted was the experience. Now I got a job in a company due to that experince.

Guess how much am been paid?....sorry, I can't tell cos u will come kidnap me....lol

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: OPPO Nigeria Recruitment 2018 / 1 Month Writing Job Contract in Abuja- Pays 50k / Gothenburg University: International Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.