Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

A Clarion Call To Corpers Posted To Northern Part Of Nigeria - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Clarion Call To Corpers Posted To Northern Part Of Nigeria (1340 Views)

NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers / Rivers State Begins Payment Of N15,000 To Corpers / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Clarion Call To Corpers Posted To Northern Part Of Nigeria by SirWhiteFish: 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
The next general election is just months away. Please I want you to know THE HONEST TRUTH which is "NYSC IS NOT BY FORCE". You heard me right, NYSC is not a scheme that deserves your life. Neither does Nigerian election deserve your life. In fact, some high level public office holders don't even have an NYSC certificate. Getting involved in an election by CORPERS is not by force.
Don't let the money INEC and some political bodies will give you entice you. Your life is more than money oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call To Corpers Posted To Northern Part Of Nigeria by SirWhiteFish: 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
TarOrfeek:
It is those greedy bastards that love buying one cup. of beans N5. And love the Kofa this, Kofa that hailing they receive in Islamic enclaves in the north that will suffer.
Them go use them do Barbecue.
Notwithstanding they are our brother and sisters so they need to be enlightened
Re: A Clarion Call To Corpers Posted To Northern Part Of Nigeria by kcy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
wre is safe in Nigeria?
Re: A Clarion Call To Corpers Posted To Northern Part Of Nigeria by SirWhiteFish: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
kcy:
wre is safe in Nigeria?
definitely not the North
Re: A Clarion Call To Corpers Posted To Northern Part Of Nigeria by SirWhiteFish: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Boss nihilistjnr I am starting a lundary. we are now taking orders grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call To Corpers Posted To Northern Part Of Nigeria by nihilistjnr: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
SirWhiteFish:
Boss nihilistjnr I am starting a lundary. we are now taking orders grin

Bro I saw your hand.
Well done fam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call To Corpers Posted To Northern Part Of Nigeria by SirWhiteFish: 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Bro I saw your hand.
Well done fam.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Should Nysc Be Scrapped? / Meet This 25years old National Youth Service Corps Member / NYSC Corps Member Vincent Ojeh Dies Mysteriously In Katsina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.