Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:34 AM

Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos (70313 Views)

Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) / Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) / Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by tiwiex(m): 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
She got a beautiful heart embarassed

Did she live in Nigeria for 35 years or visited 35 years ago and spent some unspecified years here?
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Temptee101(m): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
gnykelly:

what about the Governor

And some stewpid ibos in Lagos don't even want to be called their native name. majority don't even wants to speak their language.
It seems you are idle, go find some skulls to mine.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by JustCurious: 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
So touching. It would be a great idea to have the State Governor invite her back 'home' to honour and appreciate her. People need be appreciated while they are alive, not when dead.

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Allansmith: 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
Wow.....Such a touching write-up...Do good and your good works would speak for you someday....

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by April4th(m): 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
Now this is the kind of people we should be celebrating, not all these rogues masquerading as politicians including bubu grin

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Allansmith: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Very true...I like your Opinion...I hope someone from the State Government sees and reads this and think it through to get this across to the State government and i can bet you that the Woman would be filled with so much joy to visit the same community she has had positive impact on my years ago....

JustCurious:
So touching. It would be a great idea to have the State Governor invite her back 'home' to honour and appreciate her. People need be appreciated while they are alive, not when dead.

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Goalnaldo(m): 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
They should honor her by making her the president jor..
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Allansmith: 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Haba Bros....Calm down naaa....lol grin grin smiley

Goalnaldo:
They should honor her by making her the president jor..

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by hesilo(m): 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
Awww....water filled my eyes while i looked at her picture. Such selflessness isn't found anymore. She has secured a place in heaven. God bless you ma.

5 Likes

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Allansmith: 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
Amen to that prayer line...

hesilo:
Awww....water filled my eyes while i looked at her picture. Such selflessness isn't found anymore. She has secured a place in heaven. God bless you ma.
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Millenniumlady(f): 12:18am On Sep 11, 2018
Great2017:
I wished I could give you 1000000 likes
Thanks
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by musicwriter(m): 12:20am On Sep 11, 2018
That's a very uplifting story to show good people could be found everywhere. The woman is probably from Scotland or Ireland.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by MrMacinterchi1: 12:40am On Sep 11, 2018
Beautiful Creature; Generous heart .
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by nuggarito: 12:41am On Sep 11, 2018
Nkechi colwell Methodist hospital is one of the most porpular hospital in bende lga, where I served in uzuakoli, this woman is highly respected especially by the Methodist church of Nigeria, never knew I will see her face.

May God bless such a beautiful soul.

6 Likes

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Default01: 12:47am On Sep 11, 2018
[url]Http://liveforum.info[/url]
Beautiful soul

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by tunesboyo(m): 12:55am On Sep 11, 2018
Thank you for your selfless service to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Burgerlomo: 1:12am On Sep 11, 2018
This is the best time for the whole Naija community and not only Igbo alone in UK to give back to this God sent angel, a time to show appreciation for a job well done cool

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Ayo79(m): 1:29am On Sep 11, 2018
so what is so special about this? How many black women sacrifice their lives in western world working, 2,3 and still doing nanny jobs looking after white peoples kids and doing all sort of odd jobs? We do not hear this idiot crying for them but as soon as Africans see oyibo that speak our language or live with amongst us.. we start to congratulate them, cry for them, praise them... etc..

you folks need to free your mind and stop worshipping whiteness!

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by ddeola: 1:54am On Sep 11, 2018
God bless her and heal her in Jesus name.

I hope our leaders see this news and many more like it, hopefully they will change

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by goslowgoslow(m): 2:37am On Sep 11, 2018
OP see this beautiful and moving story, you almost spoilt the whole thing by making reference to the president? Is it necessary? Please grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by jossy4joseph(m): 2:42am On Sep 11, 2018
DrholuwaTOBI:
If each and every one of us could be this selfless.

She gave up Europe for Nigeria.

I salute your Greatness and On Behalf of every citizen of this great country, Nigeria, without inclusion of the President and all his followers. We say thank you.

Na Man U be
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 11, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Beautiful story, I hope she finds strength and love where she is.

The part with unlike our president was uncalled for.

I agree.
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by beejayphako(m): 3:37am On Sep 11, 2018
I have a beautiful heart too. If UK or USA give me visa, I will come and do charity work there all my life, with my family.

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Octaves(m): 4:31am On Sep 11, 2018
It can be stunning to encounter an Igbo speaking white person. You might be left speechless for a few seconds

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by bigfrancis21: 4:48am On Sep 11, 2018
Octaves:
It can be stunning to encounter an Igbo speaking white person. You might be left speechless for a few seconds

It's a sight to behold, I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by olancho: 4:56am On Sep 11, 2018
She is a nice woman. I know her very well when she was in Itumbauzo Bende in Abia state. A very hardworking woman who goes around picking mentally ill to her facility. She integrated very well. God bless her.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by yhormite: 5:04am On Sep 11, 2018
Jolar101:
May the spirit of Biafra keep you ma'am.

We are looking forward to seeing you again after REFERENDUM to celebrate Biafra freedom in that very land you were.
shut up Biafra Kill you there
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 5:04am On Sep 11, 2018
Nice good woman, I love her already. Come to think of it millions of us learn, speak and write in English, after spending 35yrs in a village she should be able to communicate in the language, I'm not sure why Igbo people are surprised it's probably a black complex thing. Roseline is a full Nigerian citizen, we are proud of her.
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by isnovic(m): 5:05am On Sep 11, 2018
We need to seek out people like this, not for financial reward but to learn from them what they saw in Nigeria that made them dedicate their lives for her.
We need owe it a debt to those who lost their youth to a greater Nigeria to do the right thing by them.
Make the health institution strong
Make our learning institute the pride of Africa and the world again.
Make our infrastructure at per with Europe at least

God will not forgive our leaders for all these broken dreams.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Jbcmotive(m): 6:05am On Sep 11, 2018
God in Heaven blesses you Daa Nkechi. Biri woo!
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 11, 2018
Soon the federal government will issue useless national awards to useless undeserving political stooges.

This woman deserves one of the highest national award of the land, an automatic citizenship and a space in the Wall of Fame if we have any.

I don't know why we honor thieves and rogues in Nigeria. Till now we haven't even been able to honor the late doctor Adadevoh and the nurse that died to keep Nigerians free from Ebola.

This woman is a rarity. An angelic being encased in human flesh.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Genniez(f): 6:18am On Sep 11, 2018
We are the one to make this world a better place, we don't have to have it all, it begins with a heart to love and care not money at all times...history shouldn't forget this brave kindhearted beauty.. Get well ma..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria / Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures / Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.