Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

My Job Has Banned Cleavage - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / My Job Has Banned Cleavage (4629 Views)

Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook / Students Banned From Wearing Metal-Bra Clasps In China's Entrance Exam / The People Of California Have Banned Gay Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by dayokanu(m): 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2010
I have seen men walk around with obvious erections
It is an embarrassing sight
One man in my church choir was even singing with obvious erections for several Sundays until he quit the choir
Maybe the Pastor and elders asked him to stop since he wasn't ministering to anyone and his bulge was a distraction.
I pretended  I didn't see it until my husband commented,in fact at first I was convinced that maybe I was just seeing things
but true true d broda was having full fledged erection and was trying to cover it with one hand and holding the mic with anoda
I don't know the sister that was making him that way since my church was a conservative one.

Hmm, Osisi you are the one corrupting the mind of this young men in your church, Should anyone of them miss heaven, their blood would be on your head

Must you people wake the sleeping lion? You can beat a child and tell him not to cry, Its not about being Hot, the thing is being provoked.

Be mindful of the chinese dude, those men with small body and flat bum always carry russian made missle for front to defend the back

Now you just got FL Gators salivating,
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by 0hsisi: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2010
FL Gators:

L.O.L

I actually thought you guys were joking. For real.  This is not funny, you guys are just too Hot.
I always be seeing my chinese instructor scratching his balls. Maybe he doesnt wash down there, I thought.

The things I realized after I became more mature eh
On Campus as a teenager while we watched a live drama one man there kept touching his something,all the ladies were so uncomfortable
he kept grabbing and pushing the thing  while on stage and I honestly thought he wanted to pee pee or something.
It was horrible to watch.
Erection was the last thing on my mind till many years later when I made the connection that he could be trying to put his thing down
and boy ,was he nervous?
He ruined the whole play
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by 0hsisi: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2010
dayokanu:

Hmm, O[b]sisi you are the one corrupting the mind of this young men in your church, Should anyone of them miss heaven, their blood would be on your head[/b]

Now you just got FL Gators salivating,

Tufiakwa!!
It wasn't me o
I wore and still wear conservative clothing
No one sees my ample cleavage except my hubby wink and I intend to keep it that way
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2010
0hsisi:

The things I realized after I became more mature eh
On Campus as a teenager while we watched a live drama one man there kept touching his something,all the ladies were so uncomfortable
he kept grabbing and pushing the thing  while on stage and I honestly thought he wanted to pee pee or something.
It was horrible to watch.

Erection was the last thing on my mind till many years later when I made the connection that he could be trying to put his thing down
and boy ,was he nervous?
He ruined the whole play
Ohsisi, rotflmao! grin

presido1:

Must you people wake the sleeping lion? You can beat a child and tell him not to cry, Its not about being Hot, the thing is being provoked.

Be mindful of the chinese dude, those men with small body and flat bum always carry russian made missle for front to defend the back. grin grin
Certainly not what I've heard.
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by presido1: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2010
0hsisi:

One man in my church choir was even singing with obvious erections for several Sundays until he quit the choir
Maybe the Pastor and elders asked him to stop since he wasn't ministering to anyone and his bulge was a distraction.
I pretended  I didn't see it until my husband commented,in fact at first I was convinced that maybe I was just seeing things
but true true d broda was having full fledged erection and was trying to cover it with one hand and holding the mic with anoda
I don't know the sister that was making him that way since my church was a conservative one.
Complete lost i swear, for church? He must have undressed a sister with his mind and eyes. why cant he wear agbada or is he oyibo?
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by dayokanu(m): 12:00am On Jul 03, 2010
You see the wahala women can cause to the career of a man?

Assuming someone was there in the crown who wanted to take him to Hollywood, Thats how he woulda missed the contract

Tufiakwa!!
It wasn't me o
I wore and still wear conservative clothing
No one sees my ample cleavage except my hubby  and I intend to keep it that way

Liar liar, coming to internet to claim sister while tormenting young men all over the state of Georgia.
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by 0hsisi: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2010
presido1:

Complete lost i swear, for church? He must have undressed a sister with his mind and eyes. [b]why cant he wear agbada [/b]or is he oyibo?

ROFL
He is Oyibo
This is very funny
Agbada would have been a perfect solution so he can keep ministering but he is Oyibo
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by presido1: 12:02am On Jul 03, 2010
FL Gators:

Certainly not what I've heard.
or EXPERIENCED talk true now and be free. cool cool

I think this the only advantage you people have over us. Itz not noticeable to outside world  tongue tongue
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by A40(m): 12:03am On Jul 03, 2010
I just hook it to my waistband and hope for the best in sticky situations. As for the rule though i guess it has its pros and cons lol cos there are clients that would not need to be asked to come back again and patronize your organization when they see the physical and intellectual merchandise on display
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2010
dayokanu:

Assuming someone was there in the crown who wanted to take him to Hollywood, Thats how he woulda missed the contract

Liar liar, coming to internet to claim sister while tormenting young men from Evans to Augusta from Atlanta to Savannah all over the state of Georgia.

Aunty Rita, e no good o
Not our fault, we dress to look good.

You guys should mind your work and not ample bosoms or watermelon booty.

presido1:

or EXPERIENCED talk true now and be free. cool cool

I think this the only advantage you people have over us. Itz not noticeable to outside world  tongue tongue
rotfl.
Plz ohsisi is here, dont go there. I've not experienced anything.

A very good advantage, that is.
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by 0hsisi: 12:05am On Jul 03, 2010
dayokanu:

Liar liar, coming to internet to claim sister while tormenting young men all over the state of Georgia.

Aunty Rita, e no good o

Na only auntie Rita
Auntie senorita Nko?
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by 0hsisi: 12:07am On Jul 03, 2010
FL Gators:

Not our fault, we dress to look good.

You guys should mind your work and not ample bosoms or watermelon booty.

rotfl.
Plz ohsisi is here, dont go there. I've not experienced anything.

Gbam!
Morenike is innocent until proven guilty
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by dayokanu(m): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2010
Rita is the short form of Senorita abi.

Those erect n1pples nko? that show through your tight tops?
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by 0hsisi: 12:08am On Jul 03, 2010
dayokanu:

Rita is the short form of Senorita abi.

Those[b] erect n1pples nko? that show through your tight tops?[/b]

That is caused by cold weather
has nothing to do with excitement
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by Beaf: 12:08am On Jul 03, 2010
0hsisi:

The simple solution is to tell sista's not to dance, so that the House of God can remain holy. Because it only takes the big arse on sista Bimbo to jiggle "somehow" for fire to explode in a gentlemans head and for his d!*k to begin controlling the brain. Women should praise the Lord while sitted.
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 03, 2010
0hsisi:

Thank You, I get cold very easily.  tongue grin
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by tpiah: 12:11am On Jul 03, 2010
and this is why prostitution will ever be with us.

see how "christian" osisi take style dey talk p.orn for here, knowing the males with s.ex addiction wont focus again.
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by 0hsisi: 12:11am On Jul 03, 2010
Beaf:

The simple solution is to tell sista's not to dance, so that the House of God can remain holy. Because it only takes the big arse on sista Bimbo to jiggle "somehow" for fire to explode in a gentlemans head and for his manliness to begin controlling the brain. Women should praise the Lord while sitted.

Honestly less men will make heaven than women
So you come to the house of God to watch sister Bimbo?
What type of Spirit are you people filled with?
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by 0hsisi: 12:12am On Jul 03, 2010
tpiah:

and this is why prostitution will ever be with us.

see how osisi take style dey talk p.orn for here, knowing the males with s.ex addiction wont focus again.

ROFL
some people may be dousing themselves with ice cubes now as we type
Tpiah I am innocent of all charges please
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by presido1: 12:13am On Jul 03, 2010
FL Gators:

Thank You, I get cold very easily.  tongue grin
Awww and am warm all the time so grin grin grin.
0hsisi:

That shows that cold enhances the excitement. Thatz why i like winter some how. it gives the cold that result to standing nips then they start looking for hahahahaha.

Honestly you girls should be wearing magzy or what ever the spelling is.
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by Beaf: 12:15am On Jul 03, 2010
0hsisi:

Honestly less men will make heaven than women
So you come to the house of God to watch sister Bimbo?
What type of Spirit are you people filled with?

No we don't go to watch sista Bimbo. It is sista Bimbo's good "qualities" that force us to take notice. Its in the DNA that the Spirit created so, sin no de!
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by 0hsisi: 12:17am On Jul 03, 2010
presido1:

Awww and am warm all the time so grin grin grin. That shows that cold enhances the excitement.

Honestly[b] you girls should be wearing magzy or what ever the spelling is[/b].

lol ,as though you can't see the shape on an Ikebe through a maxi
For your information,women still get r.aped in Muslim countries in large numbers
women wearing burquas and maxis,how does that happen?
a man's eyes can pierce through burquas to see whatever he wants to see
every man knows that underneath all that blanket lies a woman so your theory is flawed
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by jidobaba(m): 12:20am On Jul 03, 2010
0hsisi:

ROFL
some people may be dousing themselves with ice cubes now as we type
Tpiah I am innocent of all charges please
egad, how you take know?!
infact, right now am shaving the carrot
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by 0hsisi: 12:22am On Jul 03, 2010
jidobaba:

egad, how you take know?!
infact, right now am shaving the carrot

Sanitize your mind broda.
The trumpet could sound now
Do you want to be in that position if the Lord should come now?
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by presido1: 12:24am On Jul 03, 2010
0hsisi:

lol ,as though you can't see the shape on an Ikebe through a maxi
For your information,women still get r.aped in Muslim countries in large numbers
women wearing burquas and maxis,how does that happen?
a man's eyes can pierce through burquas to see whatever he wants to see
every man knows that underneath all that blanket lies a woman so your theory is flawed

You can only appritiate it when inside a maxi but when they show you the real shape(front and back), you go gaga some how beleive me. You will see guys tapping each other. Those men that despoil gyls in maxi are starved.
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by jidobaba(m): 12:25am On Jul 03, 2010
0hsisi:

Sanitize your mind broda.
The trumpet could sound now
Do you want to be in that position if the Lord should come now?
^^ even the lord couldnt stop me now
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 03, 2010
@Presido
grin I'm also allergic to anything warm.
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by 0hsisi: 12:28am On Jul 03, 2010
jidobaba:

^^ even the lord couldnt stop me now

Hmm!
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by OgidiBoy(m): 12:31am On Jul 03, 2010
What kind of thread is this shocked shocked shocked it's like 100 degrees out here. TX heat been killing me all day now this sad
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by presido1: 12:33am On Jul 03, 2010
FL Gators:

@Presido
grin I'm also allergic to anything warm.
lol when u are cold and am warm we neutralise each other, in that case we are neither cold nor warm. in btw and thatz perfect

OgidiBoy:

What kind of thread is this shocked shocked shocked it's like 100 degrees out here. TX heat been killing me all day now this sad
Call fire service make they come water you or move to scotish highland.
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by 0hsisi: 12:52am On Jul 03, 2010
Look at these Igbo boys o
make unu hold unaselves please
there are little girls on the forum
Re: My Job Has Banned Cleavage by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 03, 2010
a big shame to all of you . . . busy discussing cleavages and "things down there". grin Where are your christian morals?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Libyan Rebels Are Killing Black Africans / Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union / From King Lobengula To Zimbabwe: How The British Tried To Steal The Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.