Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Kaduna State College Of Education (KSCOE) Shortlisted Candidates For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State College Of Education (KSCOE) Shortlisted Candidates For Interview (4477 Views)

KSCOE GIDAN WAYA Shotlisted Candidates For Aptitude Test / KSCOE. Edu. NG Invitation For CBT, Gidan Waya / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna State College Of Education (KSCOE) Shortlisted Candidates For Interview by Anasko(m): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
This is to inform All Academic & Non Academic Staff Positions who have sat and written the aptitude test Have Been shortlisted for the scheduled Interview to come up on the
THURSDAY 13TH – SATURDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER, 2018.
NB: YOU ARE ALL REQUIRED TO BE PRESENT ON 13TH AT 8:30AM. at the KSCOE GidanWaya. Please confirm details in the published List uploaded on the College Website.

How to check and view the list:

http://www.bayajidda.com.ng/2018/09/kaduna-state-college-of-education-kscoe-shortlisted-candidates-for-interview.html
Re: Kaduna State College Of Education (KSCOE) Shortlisted Candidates For Interview by annibro(f): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Thanks op for the info. Is everyone going to be there from 13th - 15th?
Where can one get accommodation?
Re: Kaduna State College Of Education (KSCOE) Shortlisted Candidates For Interview by shiwaggz57(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
what's to be expected on the 13th, is there going to be another exam or oral interview? Anyone with insight bout the process pls
Re: Kaduna State College Of Education (KSCOE) Shortlisted Candidates For Interview by DrTims(m): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
I was thinking it was a scam. I received a text from them yesterday. All the guys I met there did not receive any text sad
Re: Kaduna State College Of Education (KSCOE) Shortlisted Candidates For Interview by DrTims(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
annibro:
Thanks op for the info. Is everyone going to be there from 13th - 15th?
Where can one get accommodation?
yeah everyone is expected to be there... smiley
Re: Kaduna State College Of Education (KSCOE) Shortlisted Candidates For Interview by DrTims(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
shiwaggz57:
what's to be expected on the 13th, is there going to be another exam or oral interview? Anyone with insight bout the process pls
one should expect the unexpected. Just be prepared for anything smiley
Re: Kaduna State College Of Education (KSCOE) Shortlisted Candidates For Interview by DrTims(m): 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Who else got the text that the interview has been suspended?
Re: Kaduna State College Of Education (KSCOE) Shortlisted Candidates For Interview by Terver90: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
DrTims:
Who else got the text that the interview has been suspended?
I got
Re: Kaduna State College Of Education (KSCOE) Shortlisted Candidates For Interview by DrTims(m): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Terver90:

I got
I was already on my way when I received the text.
Re: Kaduna State College Of Education (KSCOE) Shortlisted Candidates For Interview by shiwaggz57(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
DrTims:
I was already on my way when I received the text.

I had payed for the ticket, thanks to what delayed me, so as soon as I got their msg, I just went back to the park for the refund of my money.
Re: Kaduna State College Of Education (KSCOE) Shortlisted Candidates For Interview by shiwaggz57(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
DrTims:
one should expect the unexpected. Just be prepared for anything smiley

well, it's well
Re: Kaduna State College Of Education (KSCOE) Shortlisted Candidates For Interview by ColbyJr: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
It's interesting to know their opinion on services like EssayExplorer.com. What would they say? Is it an assess the quality of the service provided or not?
Re: Kaduna State College Of Education (KSCOE) Shortlisted Candidates For Interview by Terver90: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
But please when will they invite us?
Re: Kaduna State College Of Education (KSCOE) Shortlisted Candidates For Interview by shiwaggz57(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
Is there any update on kscoe recruitment, it been like forever
Re: Kaduna State College Of Education (KSCOE) Shortlisted Candidates For Interview by Terver90: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
nawao when will they call us now?
Re: Kaduna State College Of Education (KSCOE) Shortlisted Candidates For Interview by shiwaggz57(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nawao for employment matter for naija

(1) (Reply)

Job For Customer Service Officer In A Reputable Microfinance Bank / Unannounced Vacancies In Owerri / Nigerian Agip Oil Company I.T Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.