Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink (71791 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink by Oju4190: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2018
Water water yanch!!!!
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink by gentlegenius(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
Nyash... She no get.
Boobs... She no get.
Weting dey hungry you?
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink by gentlegenius(m): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2018
Kylekent59:
corrupt mind everywhere .

Someone above commented," she dey show us the yash davido dey fuk sha".

Honestly, I really need to leave this earth.
Pls make sure you leave with Buhari... So that Nigeria will be free of 2 dullards grin
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2018
Kylekent59:
corrupt mind everywhere .
Someone above commented," she dey show us the yash davido dey fuk sha".
Honestly, I really need to leave this earth.
In Oshiomole voice.... go and dye grin grin
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink by modsfucker: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2018
The brezz haf started obeying the law of gravity....

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink by naijanaso: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2018
Hmmm, This girl bobby don dey dive ground now now... grin by the time gbad gboy Davido finish with her, the bobby will see downwards end of south. If you know, you know
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink by Rhozabeth(m): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2018
Na this Chioma I pity pass, her head go dey swell now because she think say she get assurance say she go marry Davido! I can bet with her ass that she will end up as a baby mama! All these film tricks go soon end!
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink by majekoam(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2018
Why is she still only his girlfriend...
Let me be going...
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink by adetwin(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2018
pls what's our bizness if she looks pretty in Pink? if she wear BLACK nko?

OP! don't bring such info again .... I will not say it's a news
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink by ComradeShegs(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

� lol... Pervert
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink by Ademolu2002(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Chioma, The beautiful girlfriend of superstar, Davido took to her IG page as she shared these photos showing off her really sexy figure as she rocked a pink jumpsuit.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/davidos-girlfriend-chioma-looks.html

We analyze data
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink by Kylekent59: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
sinola:

Mind what you vomit with your mouth...there is power in the word of mouth.

My comments are meant for People with brain who can reason well.

Read it again and find out what I meant.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink by Kylekent59: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
sinola:

What what you say with your mouth....there is power in the world of mouth...Go and read proverb 18:21

My comment calls for wisdom wink wink
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink by solukunle(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
nice shape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) / "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) / Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.