Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers (66466 Views)

Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by 93Miles: 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I gladly declined such offer
What if I pay you $2m weekly for baby upkeep..?

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by J2381: 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shitted men! Why on earth did you get pregnant for him? Couldn't you have aborted the pregnancy and save yourself the ridicule of exposing your personal stuff online.

Wow!
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by lankonsegson(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
8400000 per year
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by jaxxy(m): 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
pocohantas:

As in ehn!
Funny thing is, if this same girl wanted to abort and Wizkid tells her not to...she will say it is her body and go ahead. But once she decides to keep it, he must be ready to be a father and roll out cash.

This is just a lesson to #teamBabymama and #teamForeignWomen.

Exactly, If u choose to be a babymama u are responsible for that baby 100% and if the daddy helps u it’s a privilege. Nexttime she won’t have a baby without being prepared herself. U have no personal money and u having a baby. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by yommyuk: 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
LuciferKristi:
This baby mama business is really lucrative o.

Just spread your legs, go down on all fours, choke on a deepthroat etc

Voila! Money rains down from heaven... grin

Takes two to tango

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by zomoears(m): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
$2000 a month equals N720,000 a month!. For child support o! Just because she opened her legs for him for less than 20 minutes o. Come, how many ti.es Wizzy screw d babe sef?

This babe is a scam and scum all in one. Na gucci rice she de chop?

Tufia! No lazy pussy woman should ever entrap a young guy this way.

6 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by nextstep(m): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Right... because the child doesn't eat, or need good health, or clothing, or a warm house, or transportation, or other care. $2000/month is actually quite reasonable for bringing up a child in USA, even not considering who the father is. This same child is part of Wizzy's USA immigration plans, so that's also his responsibility to care for his investment.

zomoears:
$2000 a month equals N720,000 a month!. For child support o! Just because she opened her legs for him for less than 20 minutes o. Come, how many ti.es Wizzy screw d babe sef?

This babe is a scam and scum all in one. Na gucci rice she de chop?

Tufia! No lazy pussy woman should ever entrap a young guy this way.

It's the young guy that decided he wanted to swim without contraception... so he's welcome to "put his money where his mouth was" grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by grandstar(m): 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Says who? The amount will feed an adult for 8 months.

It's still nothing.

At most, you'd be working class and not middle class and if you're living in an expensive city like Los Angeles or California, you'd be fortunate to find a 2 bedrooms and still be comfy

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Wiz for just marry one time shun all this drama. DBanj too wise abeg.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by hopexter(m): 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
Jafar1:
do u really believe wizkid can't pay his children's school fees?

Nobody said he can't he just wouldn't , isn't that why his baba-mama is complaining. undecided
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by ORIENTATION101: 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
Badgers14:
Just $2000/ month and wizkid is misbehaving

Not that I support the baby mama business but considering how child support is calculated, Wizkid is extremely lucky by paying only $2000 per month.

re u fucking serious more than 700k per month because of a toodler.
haba fear God na
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by moshino(m): 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
LuciferKristi:

You should introduce your sisters, and other female relatives to the business, and even coach them, since you already know how it works.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by nextstep(m): 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Says who? The amount will feed an adult for 8 months.

Feeding only, yes.

A decent small apartment, plus electricity and gas, will run over $1000/month (I just googled briefly for that part of the country). You've not yet eaten, paid for childcare (she must work... $2000/month cannot cover both their costs), health insurance, car, phone, or clothes.

So my fellow Nigerians, let's continue to support Wizzy Baby and buy his merchandise, so he can afford his child support payments (to three baby mamas). It's not easy.... see how much 200naira condom could have saved. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by MrRichmond: 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
amaniro:
Wizkid listen to your children we are the leaders of tomorrow try and pay our school fees grin and give us a sound education!

Stop singing and address those allegations. I guess now you're the bad energy that should stay far awaytongue

did u do your primary school at Oakland junior high?
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by revolt(m): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Did he agree to that rubbish loool. If i hear say he pat am. He's not even British neither does he live there loool...ohh I forgot David has a private jet and Porsche for his babe.....naija youths will believe any shit. Then more girls will try to get their own 2000pkunds and be in for a shocker.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Bitterleafsoup: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
grandstar:

$2,000 a month is nothing in the United States.
very cheap child support wow that will only pay house rent.

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Lexusgs430: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
$2000 a month? ...... She wan really hammer with her pickin be dat.......

She don get beta plans for the money.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Millenniumlady(f): 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
afroniger:
Wizkid better not go broke because child-support will finish his life. I sorry for the boy for messing himself up by getting different women pregnant out-of-wedlock. Atleast Davido got a rich family to fall back on.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by kay29000(m): 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
2000$ for child support? The lady is a thief. If Wizkid takes the custody of the child, can she afford to pay him 2,000$?. Useless gold digger. If Wizkid is not careful he will go broke.

If you wan do baby mama things, stay within Naija. Our ladies are easy and cheap to manage. Having a baby mama can ruin you in the West.

So true.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by revolt(m): 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
very cheap child support wow that will only pay hous rent.
did he just say 2000 pounds is nothing in the us..?!! ALL these ppl wey never travel. Do u know how much bills that will offset. Do u know how long one has to work to earn that tlkless of giving it out. Go and borrow 100 dollars from somebody male i See?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Empiree: 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
grandstar:

$2,000 a month is nothing in the United States.
You are very sick. You think it is the same way you easily make 2000Naira?. .

A lot of Americans don't make 2k income in a month.

8 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by kay29000(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Gagare1:
O boi grin grin grin grin with the amount of money am seeing this guy spending before these kids can stand on their own eh. Dude must hate his abuna by now.

John Thomas putting men in trouble since 7000BC

lol! That's the same thing I was thinking... he has to keep paying this money for 16 more years. That ain't gonna be easy cos he won't be at the top forever. I really feel for him.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Biggers82(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lesson learned so next time keep your Peni s well don't put your dic k on any puss y you see on the road Ewu
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by kay29000(m): 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
LoJ:

No be small grin

Just imagine 2000$ a month, and 14000$ starting capital increasing of 2000 every month. And that's just one baby mama!

By the time the children will be 18 Wizkid will be penniless.

Chai! You harsh o. lol! But you ain't far from the truth. Child support payment wrecks celebs in America. Wizkid would have just stuck with impregnating girls in naija... it is easier to manage babymamas here.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Lexusgs430: 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
E be like say nah charge and bail lawyer then use, and Wizkids legal representatives did not put up a good fight and secure the best deal for him...

$2000 a month and he would still be responsible for all medical bills + medical insurance + give her all documentations?

He needs to sack his legal team or they were heavily compromised......

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by DaddyNimo(m): 12:01am On Sep 11, 2018
wizkid if u pay that money you're a fake ojuelegba boy, girls don't scam lag boys like dat, bring the boy home his mom will Takia of him stupid biitch $2k a month, ole oshi N730,000 na cow the boy was chop?
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Adalyon(f): 12:04am On Sep 11, 2018
Jafar1:
do u really believe wizkid can't pay his children's school fees?
He can but apparently he doesn't
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by john650(m): 12:05am On Sep 11, 2018
Wizkid should thank his God that the girl did not approach the courts to settle this because the amount would-be substantially higher. The sum of $2,000 per month in America isn't anything to brag about having a child for a music star.

The American entertainers that have children out of wedlock with some of these girls pay substantially more in child support, like $20,000 to $40,000 per month.

Like I said, Wizkid should send her the checks immediately before she approaches the court and does serious damage to his finances.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Laycon's Oversized Sneakers To The Headies Award Sparked Reactions Online / Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.