Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Ortom Parading Fake University Degree, Akume. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Parading Fake University Degree, Akume. (429 Views)

Just Imagine Peter Obi Is The One Being Accused Of Parading Fake Certificate / WTO: Abdulhamid Adamu Has Fake University Degrees - SaharaReporters / Senator Akpabio Parading Fake Results, INEC Tells Akwa Ibom Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ortom Parading Fake University Degree, Akume. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
FORMER Senate minority leader and ex-governor of Benue State, George Akume, has lambasted his estranged political son of parading fake university PhD certificate.

Ortom, also in a swift response described Akume as someone with a penchant for outburst.

Akume had at the APC expanded caucus meeting held at Castle Event Center, Makurdi on Sunday accuses the Governor of Benue State, Ortom, of parading fake university degree. He said that the PhD been paraded by Governor Ortom was from non-existing university, Commonwealth University, Berlin.

The former Governor also accused the Governor of running the National Social Investment Program as his family business. According to Akume, “Ortom said he has PhD from Commonwealth University, Berlin, but there is nothing like Commonwealth University, at least am a graduate of University of Ibadan where I bagged my first and second degrees am also a fellow Institute of Management and I had PhD honorary degree from University of Jos.”

Akume debunked the claim by Governor Ortom that he (Ortom) had been a strong politician at the time he (Akume) was a civil servant and a protocol officer who used to serve him (Ortom). Akume said, ‘I never saw Ortom in government house that period.

The former governor also said that he has been winning elections in the state, alleging that if not him, Ortom wouldn’t have won 2015 governorship election, the election he said Ortom lost in his local government.

“But I won election in 1999, he (Ortom) was in SDP also in 2003 and when I moved to ACN I also won elections but the last election, Ortom lost in his local government. When I was building PDP where was Ortom,” Akume asked.

He accused the governor of attacking Buhari to attract symparthy, saying that all the federal intervention had also been granted to the state. The former governor called on Ortom to pay the salary arrears of the workers, especially the pensioners who he said were dying as a result of non-payment of the allowances.

But governor Ortom replying his former boss said PhD has never been a requisite for election.

The special adviser on Media and ICT, Tahav Agerzua enjoined senator Akume to render account of his stewardship since he has been on the Senate. The governor, however, asked Akume when he becomes an assessment authority to be assessing him.

Ortom’ said that he never expected to get all the voters to vote him in the election and waved the claim that he did not win in his council area as non-issue.

“Akume is not an accreditation authority and he can not speak on that, in any case, that has no basis because a PhD is not prerequisite for governorship, so it is diversionary tactics, what he said has nothing to do but let him give account of his stewardship, he should stop assessing others, he is not an assessment authority.

Ortom boasted that in all the elections in the state, he had always been a contributing factor to Akume’s victory in elections.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/163738/
Re: Ortom Parading Fake University Degree, Akume. by IllegalMoney: 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
FORMER Senate minority leader and ex-governor of Benue State, George Akume, has lambasted his estranged political son of parading fake university PhD certificate.
Ortom, also in a swift response described Akume as someone with a penchant for outburst.
grin grin grin
Akume is still yet to recover from the shock that Ortom has defected to PDP, and Ortom no longer pay hundreds of millions of Naira into Akume bank accounts every month.
Akume will wail till Jesus comes, no more free money for Akume, Benue has been liberated from god-fatherism
Re: Ortom Parading Fake University Degree, Akume. by slivertongue: 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
so he had PHD while in APC bt it turnd fake on his way to PDP?

hw does dis fight help solve d benue nightmare?
Re: Ortom Parading Fake University Degree, Akume. by IllegalMoney: 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
slivertongue:
so he had PHD while in APC bt it turnd fake on his way to PDP?

hw does dis fight help solve d benue nightmare?
grin grin grin
My brother u dey mind the stupid Akume and his zombie APC supporters
Re: Ortom Parading Fake University Degree, Akume. by 93Miles: 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
Meanwhile
Sai Baba till Jesus comes
Re: Ortom Parading Fake University Degree, Akume. by AKswift: 12:23am On Sep 11, 2018
If only it’s possible for the good people of Benue to rally around a credible candidate come next year, it would go a long way in re-positioning the state. The disguise, two-party structure will operate today does not allow for candidates with good intentions for the state to rule.

Imagine Akume coming out now to backlash Ortom, his estranged god-son! These APC-PDP Chieftains are clowns

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : Okorocha Resigns Son-inlaw, Others Over Political Ambition / Aggrieved Party Members Burn Down PDP Party House. / PHOTO: Tambuwal Meets PDP Delegates In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.