Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,495 members, 7,801,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Mayhem As Bamenda Finally Separates From Cameroon - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mayhem As Bamenda Finally Separates From Cameroon (1544 Views)

Cameroon Re-Elects 89-Year-Old Marcel Niat Njifenji, As Senate President / See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms / Man Falls Into A River During Peaceful Protest In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayhem As Bamenda Finally Separates From Cameroon by saintbillion(m): 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
The Southern Cameroons Restoration Forces have cut off Bamenda from West region in an attempt to stop any reinforcements of military operations coming from La Republique du Cameroun. In a preemptive move, the dug a very big hole on the road that led to commuters stranded on either side of the two Cameroons.

As Cameroun illegal elections approaches, Restoration forces are upping their game. It should be recalled that the Restoration forces used a Satom Caterpillar in cutting off the road. This sends a very strong message that different types of civilians are into the restoration forces with different skills and professions.

Earlier, without the knowledge of Southern Cameroons leadership in the diaspora, an ADF commander known as commander Tiger from Batibo in a viral video warned travellers and denizens to stock home as major roads in the Northern and Southern zone will be closed from September 16 to October 10. The commander says this move will stop any intended campaigns in Ambazonia and prevent the transport of ghost voters.

However, Southern Cameroons leadership in the diaspora is yet to officially respond to this position and how it may affect denizens. We hope AG7 comes out with a clear position what our people must do atleast few weeks before the banned election in Ambazonia.
An eye witness said ""My eyes have seen, ears have heard but the mouth is unable to speak. The only thing for now is the fact that we are at Guarantee Park in town. The park is in an in closed place which is well secured. For four hours we were lying on the ground for our safety due to gun shots. No car left Bamenda to any destination this night. The boys controlled all the cars and ask thousands of people to go out of their vehicles to present themselves. They were very busy cutting the road with a large and heavy caterpillar so we had two sides with many vehicles. As God will do His things I happen to be on the Bamenda side. The military was deploy to the two sides to take care of civilians. Amour Mezam cars were destroyed with the caterpillar and the caterpillar was instant set ablaze. These guys can do and undo. They have a hidden agenda. Multiple gun shots could be gotten from the two parties. Let us pray fervently for our country." lalasticlala seun move this to the permanent side
Source: http://saintbillion..com/2018/09/bloody-zone-as-bamenda-finally.html?m=1

Re: Mayhem As Bamenda Finally Separates From Cameroon by Chigold101(m): 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
Oh... Bamenda my town of growth... How I miss Old Town... How I miss Mundial hotel and Ayaba hotel swimming pool...
Re: Mayhem As Bamenda Finally Separates From Cameroon by Ever8054: 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
that's serious
Re: Mayhem As Bamenda Finally Separates From Cameroon by Ever8054: 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
that's serious....Ipob be looking like...

Re: Mayhem As Bamenda Finally Separates From Cameroon by slivertongue: 12:12am On Sep 11, 2018
python, lion &tiger dance, crocodile smile, cat race& horse race loading. biya aint a democrat
Re: Mayhem As Bamenda Finally Separates From Cameroon by murphyibiam15(m): 12:25am On Sep 11, 2018
this is exactly how to fight secession.. click 'like' if you agree

6 Likes

Re: Mayhem As Bamenda Finally Separates From Cameroon by saintbillion(m): 12:32am On Sep 11, 2018
murphyibiam15:
this is exactly how to fight secession.. click 'like' if you agree
grin shocked undecided
Re: Mayhem As Bamenda Finally Separates From Cameroon by saintbillion(m): 12:33am On Sep 11, 2018
Cajal:
...HOPE ....FOR THE BIAAFRANS
Bia what?
Re: Mayhem As Bamenda Finally Separates From Cameroon by Dreamkiller: 1:22am On Sep 11, 2018
meanwhile ipob sit at home is on the 14th

3 Likes

Re: Mayhem As Bamenda Finally Separates From Cameroon by Kingosytex(m): 1:39am On Sep 11, 2018
i just pray that southern cameroon does not turn to another "south sudan"
Re: Mayhem As Bamenda Finally Separates From Cameroon by royalamour(m): 1:52am On Sep 11, 2018
Humans, what do they even want?
Re: Mayhem As Bamenda Finally Separates From Cameroon by pazienza(m): 2:56am On Sep 11, 2018
royalamour:
Humans, what do they even want?

Isn't that obvious?
Re: Mayhem As Bamenda Finally Separates From Cameroon by gaby(m): 3:24am On Sep 11, 2018
Hmmm...I just hope the violence won't spill over/into our blocks.

Our already over stretched forces would be further stretched thin fighting on two different fronts (North/South)

It is well...

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Mayhem As Bamenda Finally Separates From Cameroon by mysteryman2014: 3:47am On Sep 11, 2018
gaby:
Hmmm...I just hope the violence won't spill over/into our blocks.

Our already over stretched forces would be further stretched thin fighting on two different fronts (North/South)

It is well...

Enjoy my siggy

Civil war loading, refugees from Cameroon, so the government should be prepared,to handle the resultant human influx.

A lesson for Nigeria to handle the agitation by iPob serious to avert similar occurrence.

As history have shown no nation survive two civil wars.
Re: Mayhem As Bamenda Finally Separates From Cameroon by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 11, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Mayhem As Bamenda Finally Separates From Cameroon by gaby(m): 7:03am On Sep 11, 2018
mysteryman2014:

Civil war loading, refugees from Cameroon, so the government should be prepared,to handle the resultant human influx.

A lesson for Nigeria to handle the agitation by iPob serious to avert similar occurrence.

It's a very simple stuff to decipher..

Gbege..
Re: Mayhem As Bamenda Finally Separates From Cameroon by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 11, 2018
mysteryman2014:

IPOB/IBO's are not serious with this disintegration stuff dey are just wasting their time.
They want referendum yet they keep on voting for parties like PDP,APGA and APC that does not believe in the disintegration of Nigeria. Can't they create a political party that will fight for independence?
Re: Mayhem As Bamenda Finally Separates From Cameroon by drakeli: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
Kingosytex:
i just pray that southern cameroon does not turn to another "south sudan"
Southern Cameroon is the economic lifeline of the whole country where all their major resources like crude oil are found.

(1) (Reply)

President Trump Shares Food Stuffs To Churches Yesterday / Whose Cops Are More Racist, America’s Or The Brits'? / Photo: President Trump Enters Oval Office The First Time, Signs Executive Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.