Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Is It Advisable To Go Into A Business Partnership With A Girl - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Advisable To Go Into A Business Partnership With A Girl (369 Views)

Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events / Tiger Beverages Announces Distribution Partnership With Cubana FCMG Limited / Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Go Into A Business Partnership With A Girl by Tallino25(m): 2:08am On Sep 11, 2018
This Girl Is My Close And Once Toasted Coursemate In School, We Were Having A Discussion One Day About Making Money While In School. So She Brought Up A Biz Idea Of Us Starting Up A Big Time Pop Corn Biz,i Loved The Idea So She Urged For Her To Start It Up With Me,we Also Talked Of The Capital To Raise It Equally Also,so I Agreed With Her To Start It Up. So I Went To My Dad To Tell Him About It He Liked The Idea And Assured Me Of His Support, But When He Heard I Was Starting It Up With A Girl He Started Doubting The Smoothness Of The Biz Due To How Girls/women Behave I Didnt Understand Clearly Until A Week Later The Girl Called To Know How Far, She Told Me She Told Her Mum And According To Her She(mum)was Also Asking Almost Similar Thing My Dad Asked, But This Way About Me As A Guy Whether Issues Of Fights,quarrels,and Me Cheating Her Wont Surface, She Told Me That She Convinced Her Mum I Wasnt Like That. My Question Is It Advisable To Start Up With Her?? What Are The Pros And Cons??
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into A Business Partnership With A Girl by Tallino25(m): 2:11am On Sep 11, 2018
Pls I Will Appreciate Every View!!!
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into A Business Partnership With A Girl by chiommy123(f): 3:36am On Sep 11, 2018
Every agreement must be written down and duely signed if possible a lawyer should be involved that's if you're not planning for charity

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into A Business Partnership With A Girl by Tallino25(m): 4:37am On Sep 11, 2018
chiommy123:
Every agreement must be written down and duely signed if possible a lawyer should be involved that's if you're not planning for charity
wow Exactly What My Dad Told Me We Should Use A Lawyer And Sign Documents But I Was Not Considering It Seriously.. Though Thank U Very Much
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into A Business Partnership With A Girl by YorubaEmir: 4:39am On Sep 11, 2018
I still don't understand why mature people will have to seek the consent of their parents before setting up their businesses. angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into A Business Partnership With A Girl by FrankTalk1: 6:57am On Sep 11, 2018
If you must go ahead with this partnership, you need to remove every form of sentiment from the business. Make everything official and document with a legal firm all your agreement with witnesses signing each document.

Then be very careful. By now, you should know the kind of person she is and her capabilities. Everything is supposed to go on well as far as you don't get emotionally involved and keep things as official as possible.

See 9 EFFECTIVE WAYS YOU CAN NETWORK YOUR WAY TO BUSINESS SUCCESS.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into A Business Partnership With A Girl by Tallino25(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2018
YorubaEmir:
I still don't understand why mature people will have to seek the consent of their parents before setting up their businesses. angry
remember we are in school what do you expect?? we need their consent,support and blessings also with their consent you will get their little advice and besides is only illegal businesses that dosent need consent all other's does...
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into A Business Partnership With A Girl by Tallino25(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2018
FrankTalk1:
If you must go ahead with this partnership, you need to remove every form of sentiment from the business. Make everything official and document with a legal firm all your agreement with witnesses signing each document.

Then be very careful. By now, you should know the kind of person she is and her capabilities. Everything is supposed to go on well as far as you don't get emotionally involved and keep things as official as possible.

See 9 EFFECTIVE WAYS YOU CAN NETWORK YOUR WAY TO BUSINESS SUCCESS.
well said thank you sir!!!
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into A Business Partnership With A Girl by YorubaEmir: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2018
Tallino25:
remember we are in school what do you expect?? we need their consent,support and blessings also with their consent you will get their little advice and besides is only illegal businesses that dosent need consent all other's does...

Ok

(1) (Reply)

9 Things To Look Out For When Sourcing For Machines Produced Locally / Info / Online Money Making Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.