Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) (77789 Views)

Which Prominent Igbo Politician Is Supporting Peter Obi? / Obidient Northern Muslim Donate Mats To Muslims(photos) / 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by laydoh(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2018
Reading comments mode(RCM)

1 Like

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Guide777(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2018
Insignificant stain on the fabric of the noble tribe.

1 Like

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by quadraheem(m): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2018
Maa sha Allah!

1 Like

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Grupo(m): 9:28am On Sep 11, 2018
sinola:

He is one out of million....He is on his own and I know his history,no thanks to Oliver de coque's music.

Abdulaziz is even from Enugu state and not anambra

1 Like

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by laydoh(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

There's absolutely nothing to celebrate for Muslims like u. We simply don't have igbos among us. That there are 10 Igbo imams doesn't in anyway mean that there's Islam in Igbo land

We don't have a Muslim local gov't in Igbo land.

We don't have a Muslim governor, senator, local gov't chairman Etc that are igbos.

Igbo Muslims are a minority, They represent 0.0034% of our population so they are negligible.
we all know igbo muslims are minority but wait a little longer till you guys start to drag WHO PLENTY PASS! shebi una dey talk say all of una be christians b4,now there is a percentage of muslims in igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by alabi484(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2018
When I was serving, some guys came to camp clothed like Muslims and speaking Arabic but they were Christians, it was their own way of reaching out to Muslims in the north east and northwest...
They've been to mecca, they have degrees in Islamic studies, they observe the Muslim 5 period prayers...

So, anything can be happening underground with these guys too.

1 Like

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Bnladan(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2018
I went to d same school with Aiman (Ustaz Aminu Igwebe's son). Very jovial and nice. An Igbo man who embraced Islam is d most beautiful thing u could imagine
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by dview001(m): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2018
The only Igbo Muslim I know is okorocha

1 Like

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Didcot: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2018
Allah Akbar.

Do we have any muslim IPOD? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2018
laydoh:
we all know igbo muslims are minority but wait a little longer till you guys start to drag WHO PLENTY PASS! shebi una dey talk say all of una be christians b4,now there is a percentage of muslims in igboland.

the word minority means less than half. Wen u use such a word, ur implying that the population of Muslims in Igbo land is 20 - 30 percent.

The population of Muslims in Igbo land is negligible, Muslims at so few that they are insignificant.

WE DON'T EVEN HAVE A MUSLIM VILLAGE HERE IN IGBO LAND. ISLAM IS FOR YORUBA N HAUSA.

3 Likes

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by mvem(m): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2018
Franking:

Shut up ur mouth. Igbos are mainly Christians and atheists. The ten Muslims are all we have. Whereas more than half of Yorubas are Muslim.
..do you know it's mere history that made Islam not to be popular in the east... During Dan fodio conquest he stopped Just at the east of the Niger and did not venture forward...then the Europeans came later on and spread Christianity in the south eastern part... If the Europeans came through the north, the Hausa majority would be Christians... If the Arabs were interested and came through the south, you would have been a Muslim... So it's just the way history was shaped that determined what religion you are professing now... So you are Christian not because you choose it but it was forced down on you and you could have been anything..depending on who conquered your region

3 Likes

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by lawman88(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2018
DID YOU SAY "PROMINENT"?

WHO KNOW THEM?
IRANU ABASA

oriye ti yi!
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by laydoh(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

the word minority means less than half. Wen u use such a word, ur implying that the population of Muslims in Igbo land is 20 - 30 percent.

The population of Muslims in Igbo land is negligible, Muslims at so few that they are insignificant.

WE DON'T EVEN HAVE A MUSLIM VILLAGE HERE IN IGBO LAND. ISLAM IS FOR YORUBA N HAUSA.
What do you mean by muslim village? is there a muslim village in lagos or ibadan?
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Cajal(m): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2018
The no 2 ustaz issah onkwinkwo...was my amir...at university of Ibadan....
Happy to hear about him
Sunni brother
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Cajal(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2018
EzeOnyembo:
And the number 2 also has CHRISTIAN as his middle name cheesy what a confusion..
....that is true sir...
He was my senior at university of Ibadan
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by ChampagnePapiii(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2018
miracood:
wats there to be proud about<:

they are proud to be a Muslim!
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by ChampagnePapiii(m): 10:11am On Sep 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

go to Enugu (Nnsukka) u see and know there is Muslim village in the igbo land......
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2018
laydoh:
What do you mean by muslim village? is there a muslim village in lagos or ibadan?

There are several communities in the SW dominated by Muslims.

Remove Lagos, its a no man's land...grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2018
sinola:

Alhaji Suleman Onyeama from Eke,Enugu is not in this list....Ops,you are not informed

My brother, this is Top 10. You should give me his history and i can add him.
Thanks.
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2018
ChampagnePapiii:

go to Enugu (Nnsukka) u see and know there is Muslim village in the igbo land......

What is the name of the muslim village or community in nsukka?
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:
And some asswipes keep using the word "Yoruba moslems" to insult Yoruba race, you would think Igbos are mainly catholic and Hindus

Of course Igbos are mainly Catholics. They constitute probably more than half of Igbos. I'm not Catholic by the way. Muslims on the other hand may just be about 1-2% of Igbos (and it's mainly cos of their population in Ebonyi. Imo also has a number of them).
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by SarcasticGenius(m): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2018
Sarkin:
You're obviously the one on ban. That's why you're using this your side account to constitute nuisance here.

In the same manner that Mooslimes like you have been banned from having the ability to think intelligently? Lol, this empty as fvck, mor-onic cow/human hybrid doesn't even know how to be a troll grin
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Sard(m): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2018
jibs4lv:
either you like it or not, Islam is the only true religion . So do the needful today cox tommorow may be too late for you my brother .

https://www.nairaland.com/4725592/china-shuts-down-christian-churches

Why did you attach this NL thread that talks about China shutting down churches to your comment though?
Foremost, shutting down churches does not prove that Islam is better than Christianity or any other religions.
Also, the thread highlights that the communist Chinese government is equally persecuting the Muslims in the country by forcing them to eat pork and drink alcohol which are clearly haram in Islam.

So, what did you intend to achieve with that?

2 Likes

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by abuaaliyah(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2018
[quote author=Kingspin post=71090739] Thank you. .
Who get stupid religious time?
stupidity is when you are stupid but you dont know that you are stupid but refering to somebody being stupid
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Melchizedek3(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:
And some asswipes keep using the word "Yoruba moslems" to insult Yoruba race, you would think Yeebos are mainly catholic and Hindus
No the thing is the moment they accepted Islam willingly, they automatically reject Christianity and the Igbo race. they no longer have any share in Igboland, they are no longer descendants of the promised child but of the cursed and rejected. Let me tell you one amazing thing here you may not seem to know: they rejected their indigenous tribe and religion and went scot free in peace but if a Muslim should reject his/her religion and become a Christian worst of all an Igbo (an Israelite), the Muslims will ensure they go after him and kill him. Now you can tell for yourself which religion is the religion of peace.

4 Likes

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by perdollar(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2018
look at there faces, they av transformed from being human to looking like animals. dts wat Islam turns u to. u become beast both inward n outward

2 Likes

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by ksmile2610(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2018
Igbo Muslims? There must always be Judas Iscariots amongst the disciples

2 Likes

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2018
Reading comments on this thread.
There are all kinds and modes of discrimination and persecution in Iboland. Ibo does not tolerate equity and fairness. Ibo christian vs Ibo muslim is on display here.
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by BininKingdom: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2018
[s]
mvem:
..do you know it's mere history that made Islam not to be popular in the east... During Dan fodio conquest he stopped Just at the east of the Niger and did not venture forward...then the Europeans came later on and spread Christianity in the south eastern part... If the Europeans came through the north, the Hausa majority would be Christians... If the Arabs were interested and came through the south, you would have been a Muslim... So it's just the way history was shaped that determined what religion you are professing now... So you are Christian not because you choose it but it was forced down on you and you could have been anything..depending on who conquered your region
[/s]

ZOMBIE STOP TWISTING STUFF,

IT'S VERY CLEAR THAT IGBO CULTURE DON'T GO WITH ISLAM, ARE YOU SAYING THE FULANIS/MUSLIMS WILL CONQUER IGBOLAND?

IGBLAND IS TOO HARD FOR ISLAM TO SURVIVE, IGBO DETEST ISLAMIC IDEOLOGY

I have never seen an Igbo muslim since I was born, I have lived in Abuja for 10yrs before I went back to Imo State,

4 Likes

Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2018
sinola:

I know for sure immediately I saw the post that no Anambra man will be in that poo list....There are two kinds of Igbo,Anambra and the rest.
lolz.. Abia state was not on the list, yet non of dem is jumping and beating is chest.
Inferiority complex will not kill all this Anambra online miscreant disgracing igbos...
Re: Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
grin grin grin grin

This guy na notorious liar and fabricator of lies on NL. Na so he dey do dem come give am ban till 2023 grin

Wait how u take see his account..
Did u hack him? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) / Bandits Attack President Buhari's Convoy In Katsina, Two Injured / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.