Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,543 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy (45500 Views)

Tammy Abraham Attends Wizkid's Starboy Fest(pics). / Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London / Wizkid's Starboy Fest 2019: People Waiting Outside For Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by gen2briz(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Sha keep one for 4th baby mama
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by Moreoffaith(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by kogbaski99: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2018
hmmm
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Star boy all the way... Cry untop bills make e full bucket.

Manager toh bad!
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by J2381: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Now one can say those two got pregnant for him because they want to use the baby to collect money. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Baby mama no mean say make u no work.
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by theDukegold(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2018
Reclaiming all lost glory
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by safarigirl(f): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2018
There was a time Wizkid was spending time with Boluwatife and his mother like this.... Now, he can't even arrange play dates with his son. Today, Jada is the flaour of the month

He is an irresponsible person, when you see how the likes Of Davido and Flavour treat their kids, you will know Wizkid is the poster boy for deadbeats

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by emeijeh(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2018
chukslawrence:

Hunku!

Hawayu?
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by Olukat(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2018
Metuh:

Nobody is milking Wizkid dry...He knew the consequences of having baby mama outside the shores of Nigeria yet he never used his initiatives.

$2000 is nothing compared to the billions he brags and sing about na. grin. To be honest, that money isn't enough for the baby mama to take care of that little boy self.

See this list of child support payment and you will thank God for your MCM grin:
Charlie Sheen - $110,000/month
Kirk Kerkorian - $100,000/month
Brendan Fraser - $75,000/month
Sean Combs - $55,000/month

grin some ladies are playing for man united on their beds o
Recklessness comes with huge responsibilities.
Taking the baby mama biz to the US is a blonder he will ever regret.

1 Like

Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2018
You mean wizzy don leak this one toto join
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by 12345baba(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2018
This one na Judas among the three baby mamas

1 Like

Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by okomile(f): 8:47am On Sep 11, 2018
Lessons for babes
grin grin
I can't shout

Get belle bcoz the bobo get change. Na u go train DAT pikin grin

1 Like

Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by OfficialSam(m): 8:47am On Sep 11, 2018
emeijeh:

That reminds me.... Where is that jobless BBQ guy?

He is joblessly in one corner reading through comments.

1 Like

Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by ifyalways(f): 8:48am On Sep 11, 2018
safarigirl:
There was a time Wizkid was spending time with Boluwatife and his mother like this.... Now, he can't even arrange play dates with his son. Today, Jada is the flaour of the month

He is an irresponsible person, when you see how the likes Of Davido and Flavour treat their kids, you will know Wizkid is the poster boy for deadbeats
Exactly.

I think I read somewhere that his dad was a deadbeat one too; voila, Apple's and tree. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by fynlola: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2018
she is his manager , she has to support ,she has been his manager before having his baby
Elumity414:
I really don't know how she look like,i hope she don't have it in mind that she will last long because the wiz kid i see now is different cry cry

1 Like

Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by Sicilyjoe: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2018
Metuh:

Yeah they enjoyed the sex together and the lady said she have been working her arse off, if not how was she surviving all this while that Wizkid decided not to be responsible?

Can $2000 buy baby foods and clothes?
Can $2000 pay the baby's school fees?
Can it pay for the baby's accommodation?

Bro Davido's daughter school fees alone is more than 2million, so what's stopping almighty international Wizkid from paying such?
grin

No it won't be enough, na #1billion monthly will enough

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by emeijeh(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2018
OfficialSam:

He is joblessly in one corner reading through comments.

Ban dey pain sha!
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2018
She’s older than the two Na
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by ceejay80s(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2018
forget the money, wizkid is useless

1 Like

Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by StPete: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2018
It is crystal clear why Wizkid has decided to pick his 3rd baby mama over the first two. While others are busy been blood suckers and hungry wolves waiting anxiously on his money, his 3rd baby mama is concentrating her efforts to enlarge the coast of Wizkid. In other words, she’s a boost to Wizkid’s success

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by ifyalways(f): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2018
Kolombz:

What makes you think wizkid is biasedly giving her preferential treatment now and will jettison her if peradventure a fourth baby mama arrives?.
The sole reason wizkid disregarded his first two babymamas is because they just want to sit down and totally depend on him for everything because he is rich.I call that a "parasitic relationship".No man wants a parasite.
Unlike his lady who is beautiful,sexy and above all very diligent.Don't forget she also doubles as wizkid's manager.So I think she is capable of taking care of her child independent of wizkid's aid.
Anyway,wizkid and his first two babymamas are suffering the consequences of allowing their youthful exuberance to override their rational thinking.
They are not waiting for him. They are both working and have been taking care of their boys WITHOUT him. So because they are NOT wizkid's manager it then means they are unemployed and unproductive ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2018
Airforce1:

$2000 is almost N800,000 in naira equivalent a month for baby mama binta diallo alone ..
That's huge

They both enjoyed the sex which resulted to pregnancy..
The upkeep of the child should'nt be on wizkid alone ..
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by lonlytroy(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2018
emeijeh:

Fish bite him
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by tribalistseun: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2018
emeijeh:

he can't afford data plan again. And that's good for democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by peesleem(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2018
Airforce1:

$2000 is almost N800,000 in naira equivalent a month for baby mama binta diallo alone ..
That's huge

They both enjoyed the sex which resulted to pregnancy..
The upkeep of the child should'nt be on wizkid alone ..
then who told is on wizkid alone

1 Like

Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by victorazyvictor(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2018
My grandad told me son "is better to marry 3 wives than 2, 2 is suicidal but with 3, 1 must side u against 2, and with u 1+1=2. is now 2 against 2 and you being man, ur in the winning team."

3 Likes

Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2018
Kolombz:

What makes you think wizkid is biasedly giving her preferential treatment now and will jettison her if peradventure a fourth baby mama arrives?.
The sole reason wizkid disregarded his first two babymamas is because they just want to sit down and totally depend on him for everything because he is rich.I call that a "parasitic relationship".No man wants a parasite.
Unlike his lady who is beautiful,sexy and above all very diligent.Don't forget she also doubles as wizkid's manager.So I think she is capable of taking care of her child independent of wizkid's aid.
Anyway,wizkid and his first two babymamas are suffering the consequences of allowing their youthful exuberance to override their rational thinking.
sense
Re: Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy by khvnggift(m): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2018
na wizkid and he babymamas news na im full front page since last week grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos / Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter / Fan Called Seyi Shay "Confirm Village Girl" For Wearing This Dress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.