Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,023 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:37 AM

Saraki Submits Nomination Forms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Submits Nomination Forms (16019 Views)

I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms / Governor Akinwumi Ambode Defies All Odds, Submits Nomination Forms / Gunshots At PDP Secretariat As Atiku Submits Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Bilaludeen(m): 6:51am On Sep 11, 2018
Dr Bukola Saraki

Senate President Bukola Saraki has returned his expression of interest and nomination forms that he completed to vie for the presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

He stormed the national secretariat of the former ruling party in Abuja at about 6pm on Tuesday with a retinue of Senators and other supporters.

Former Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr Doyin Okupe, who had defected from the PDP was also in the entourage.

More to come.
http://surecontents..com/2018/09/saraki-returns-nomination-forms.html

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Afamed: 6:54am On Sep 11, 2018
Those who believe Saraki will win the PDP Presidential primary are the same set of people who ignorantly bathed with salt during the ebola outbreak few years ago.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by PennywysCares(m): 6:56am On Sep 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Osehnetworld(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2018
f
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by nrexzy: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2018
He has already lost..... Nigeria politics isn't like kwara.... A child who bit the fingers that fed him....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by SolutionMee: 7:27am On Sep 11, 2018
cheesy
Game on Saraki. I just love this man. He always outsmart his opponents. Now, people will no longer be able to calculate his political move again. What a brave move.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by letsfarmnigeria: 7:27am On Sep 11, 2018
no bi today

relax and learn from the comfort of your home simply log on to letsfarmnigeria..com and learn for free

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by kollinz1234(m): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2018
This guy (Saraki) is a political Demon. The guy is a master political chess player. Nobody read this move and nobody knows where its all going to but Buhari should be prepared for *anything*

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Cryomancer: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2018
grin

I just keep laughing at every political happenings in this shïthole.

Youths really need to wake up and look for a way out of the country ASAP instead of believing in this country. The country has EXPIRED long ago.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by kpukpuyenke: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2018
SCAM!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Godswillu(m): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2018
If this News is true it mean Saraki is a wise man
He knows he cannot win PDP ticket

Like the old proverb, Only pick a fight you are sure and confident to win.
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Olaide1295: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2018
6pm on Tuesday. Is he in the future?

16 Likes

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by hisgrace090: 7:29am On Sep 11, 2018
I know it!

Should he continue he should have been highly humiliated at the long run, I think he has taken a wise descition now.
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2018
Bilaludeen:

Dr Bukola Saraki

Senate President Bukola Saraki has returned his expression of interest and nomination forms that he completed to vie for the presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

He stormed the national secretariat of the former ruling party in Abuja at about 6pm on Tuesday with a retinue of Senators and other supporters.

Former Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr Doyin Okupe, who had defected from the PDP was also in the entourage.

More to come.
6pm on Tuesday he stormed there?? Interesting never knew it was Australian presidential tickets... because in Nigeria it's Tuesday 7am now...huh

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by vcente(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2018
Saraki knows what he is doing. I believe he is trying to pit the candidates against one another, then take over by being the only candidate who can unite them.

Personally I believe Saraki is what Nigeria needs, simply because he is smarter than all the other pdp combined.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by hotplate: 7:30am On Sep 11, 2018
this is a step in the right direction for the PDP I believe there are more to step down in the coming week...

1 Like

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by ultimate77(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2018
Saraki should go and seat down... But seriously are they going to refund him the money?
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2018
Well Saraki knws he cant be president... Just wanna increase his political rank by USING MOUTH to contest for presidency

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by harridon710(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2018
Haba, just like that.
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Chrixtopha(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2018
Not lost but to team up with someone who will beat hell out of PMB and APC... although he have many enemies now because he is always fighting for the truth since becoming the SP...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2018
Bilaludeen:

Dr Bukola Saraki

More to come.
d comments here shows why we actually have incompetent police and leaders people don't read to understand and discern again...brain drain induced by hatred and poverty to take over..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by naughtyendowed(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2018
I am a researcher conducting a survey on international money transfer among Africans. I was wondering if you guys will be kind to fill out my survey. Will really help us understand how to serve Africa better. Thank you.

https://uchicago.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9FG6nyW23djetP7
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2018
When we tell them they won't hear. Saraki has no where to go again. I just fear he might say he is still in APC when they resume plenary. Saraki and Babangida I don't know how is more dangerous.
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Sunnick(m): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2018
Wow, technology has advance... News now comes out b4 the real event.... 6pm on Tuesday wow

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by ultimate77(m): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
6pm on Tuesday he stormed there?? Interesting never knew it was Australian presidential tickets... because in Nigeria it's Tuesday 7am now...huh
grinThe Nigga was in today already... We just arrived.
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Seetto: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2018
It seems like , we have a time traveller in nairaland, 6pm on Tuesday, legend of tomorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by ayolomo1234: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2018
Afamed:
Those who believe Saraki will win the PDP Presidential primary are the same set of people who ignorantly bathed with salt during the ebola outbreak few years ago.
This one weak me o
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Kingjames(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2018
pls what was his response to the question on page 3 line 4 that states as :
Are you corrupt ? (A) Yes. (B) No
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Airforce1(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2018
Dis man sabi Naija politics well cheesy
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2018
nrexzy:
He has already lost..... Nigeria politics isn't like kwara.... A child who bit the fingers that fed him....
whose finger did he bite ? he still has kwara in his pocket
Re: Saraki Submits Nomination Forms by Doctus(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2018
Saraki can't be predicted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afikuyomi Not Our Member – Lagos APC / Plot To Sack Secondus As PDP Chairman Thickens, Wike Withdraws Support For Him / Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.