Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. (51915 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Ghana: 96-Year-Old Man Marries 93-Year-Old Lover After 50 Years, 9 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by luckyogor(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
I believe this stuff o,many dey facebook they yarn anyhow,i have cooled down two this year,one na police for Benin and another for enugu that is a civil servant,she works in the education ministry there, very scary people, offering to come to Delta and pay for hotel and all,Enugu have even sent 15 k, say make i use am fill gas, I run fast fast,benin say she go buy strong man root come for me from benin,make i fit make her go gaga wella,hmmm,i tell her say i nor do.

3 Likes

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by obaataaokpaewu: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

The kind of Infidelity going On on facebook and whatsapp is Heart boggling.......

No wonder they they are hell bent on keeping their phones on password grin cheesy

Lemme help you and add "if you know you know "
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
peace treaty wey nor get signature grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by foyeks2001(f): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hmmmm
Some married women no just get sense.
If you feel like cheating on your man...Do it with a man that has something to protect and not with some mofos...
If you wanna cheat on your man....it must be because of something tangible and must be with a man of substance.

Women be wise.
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by GOFRONT(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hahahaaaa......If u knowww, u know be dat.. grin

Thanks for the addition grin
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by wasco70: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
So if she fall for you secretly so that gives you the privilege to blackmail her. You are a thief oh boy.
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by slivertongue: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
Op d tittle and body doesnt add up. is it d wm who preached 2d man (me) or is it d man who preached 2d wm (her)?
hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by grandstar(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
franchasng:
What women don't understand is:

1.) Majority of men will rather die of konji than sleep with a married woman!

2.) Only old, diabolical, heartless, irresponsible men sleep with married women

3.) No single guy will be aware that a woman is married and have sex with her, never! Such guys are very few and are usually broke, hungry & jobless lipsrsealed

4.) Majority of men see married women as sexually unattractive no matter how pretty the married woman is lipsrsealed

A good majority of men flee from married.

You also have a good and shameless minority seeing absolutely nothing wrong in sleeping with married women
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Bullhari007(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
the guy get small brain...
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by planetx13: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
franchasng:

3.) No single guy will be aware that a woman is married and have sex with her, never! Such guys are very few and are usually broke, hungry & jobless lipsrsealed

4.) Majority of men see married women as sexually unattractive no matter how pretty the married woman is lipsrsealed

Boss, your head dey there

2 Likes

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by nonny400(m): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
King4Roller:
Emeka Ugwuonye is not a lawyer he has been disbarred in Maryland, U.S.A and Nigeria. Google his name.

Sharrap and keep quiet! You're silly for saying so.
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Jaqenhghar: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
The slowpoke doesn't even know the difference between threat and treat
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by pocohantas(f): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
franchasng:

Lies! Men just like women, knack married people everyday for various reasons.

Stop deceiving and lying to yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Tonero231: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
moscobabs:
Some so called lawyers can be stupid sa, why threatening the guy? The guy too us foolish, he's too gentle how on earth will one yidot come from somewhere and asked me to choose to be enemy or friend when he only heard a side of the story?

For me to have your nude pictures means u are flirting with me and I can't use that to make you my slave till eternity.

Its a dangerous thing to do bro.. .u could come out the worst hit

1 Like

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by FitnessHomme: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by franchasng: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Lies! Men just like women, knack married people everyday for various reasons.

Stop deceiving and lying to yourselves.
of course there are men who sleep with married women but I can tell u authoritatively that they are very few and mostly broke boys who do it mostly in hope of getting money from the married women.

This is unlike ladies who enjoy having affairs with married men; ladies that do this are in the majority but not all ladies do it.

But if u compare the number of ladies that sleep with married men with that of guys that sleep with married women, it is very slim.

Mind u, I am not talking about US, UK, etc, I am talking about Nigeria environment.

In US, sex is a hobby everybody do it casually as they please though most black ladies in US have sex mostly for money once they are above 22yrs and experienced some common heartbreak there undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by pocohantas(f): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
franchasng:
of course there are men who sleep with married women but I can tell u authoritatively that they are very few and mostly broke boys who do it mostly in hope of getting money from the married women.

This is unlike ladies who enjoy having affairs with married men; ladies that do this are in the majority but not all ladies do it.

But if u compare the number of ladies that sleep with married men with that of guys that sleep with married women, it is very slim.

Mind u, I am not talking about US, UK, etc, I am talking about Nigeria environment.

In US, sex is a hobby everybody do it casually as they please though most black ladies in US have sex mostly for money once they are above 22yrs and experienced some common heartbreak there undecided

More lies...

There are more ladies sleeping with men, because there are more married men willing to cheat. The men have more resources and time to cheat. They have less to lose, considering that their wives will most times FORGIVE.

Now we have more cheating married women, who are they sleeping with? Ghosts? Pls...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by franchasng: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
luckyogor:
I believe this stuff o,many dey facebook they yarn anyhow,i have cooled down two this year,one na police for Benin and another for enugu that is a civil servant,she works in the education ministry there, very scary people, offering to come to Delta and pay for hotel and all,Enugu have even sent 15 k, say make i use am fill gas, I run fast fast,benin say she go buy strong man root come for me from benin,make i fit make her go gaga wella,hmmm,i tell her say i nor do.
lolz, feminism, civilisation and western liberalism is turning Nigerian women into something else.

They are really trying so hard to out-cheat and outdo men in all things; especially the negative things like cheating in marriage, sleeping around anyhow and forming domestic equality at home; if I grind pepper, my husband must peel the onions, if I boil the water, my husband must fry the egg....

But they hate if my husband pay for the house rent, I must pay for the children school fees, and if my husband buy me a car, I must buy him an SUV, or if my husband build a house for the family at Ajah Lago, I must build another house for the family in Asokoro Abuja cry

2 Likes

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by franchasng: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
foyeks2001:
Hmmmm
If you feel like cheating on your man...Do it with a man that has something to protect and not with some mofos...
If you wanna cheat on your man....it must be because of something tangible and must be with a man of substance.

Women be wise.
lol, funny enough, majority of men of substance don't sleep with married women, so that's why married women are left to sleep with Okada boys, cabucabu boys and roadside mechanics, so u see, not their fault cry

1 Like

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Maxcollins042(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
Why am I having this feeling that this is a poorly conceited fiction by the blogger? Does the blogger want to tell me that the screenshot of the conversation between the lawyer and the erstwhile boyfriend of his client was shared from his phone? Iyam not understanding.

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by franchasng: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
pocohantas:

More lies...

There are more ladies sleeping with men, because there are more married men willing to cheat. The men have more resources and time to cheat. They have less to lose, considering that their wives will most times FORGIVE.

Now we have more cheating married women, who are they sleeping with? Ghosts? Pls...
lol, they are sleeping with few jobless, broke, hungry, classless boys na.

One broke, jobless, classless boy on Facebook will have 10 married women lovers; one in Lagos, Abuja, New York, London, Makurdi, Enugu, Ibadan, etc, that's how lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by aAK1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
I'm not in support of anyone but gaskia!! If I was the one, that lawyer for hear am o. From the way the other guy was sounding u can tell that he was already intimidated
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by foyeks2001(f): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
franchasng:
lol, funny enough, majority of men of substance don't sleep with married women, so that's why married women are left to sleep with Okada boys, cabucabu boys and roadside mechanics, so u see, not their fault cry
Who told you that?
All these married actresses that engage in extra marital affairs do that with who?
We are aware of their affairs because they are public figures.

1 Like

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by franchasng: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
foyeks2001:

Who told you that?
All these married actresses that engage in extra marital affairs do that with who?
We are aware of their affairs because they are public figures.
how many actresses do we have in Nigeria; at most 500 How many of them are married; at most 200

Now assuming out of the 200 married Nigerian actresses, 150 of them cheat (I doubt my figure though), so just 150 married women out of millions of married Nigerian women sleep with men of substance, does that justify the fact that men of substance sleep with married women NO!

Again, let me inform u, most men want to sleep with stars (married or single) just for the fun and bragging right with their friends, so majority of men of substance will never sleep with a nobody married woman out there, if they must do, they target classy, popular and super attractive married women, so u see cry

3 Likes

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by AreaFada2: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
franchasng:

Very succinct. Even girls who want to play ball mostly conceal they have a boyfriend.

A woman with kids for another man and get dicked anyhow by her hubby is not really attractive to over 95% of men. Men want monopoly, though secretly a considerable number of women play away of course. But at least the hubby/bf doesn't know or suspect most times.

Whether the guy quickly adjusted himself or not, being seen with a married woman is hardly a thing to be proud of.

That threat is useless. A hard guy would still dare the lawyer to release his pics, and then he would release her pics just to embarrass the lady. tit-for-tat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by OShepherd: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
franchasng:

Your opinions are true to certain extent but it depends on individual's level of morality. Now check these scenarios
1) An ex who re surfaced after several years(especially if both lost contact due to no fault of either parties)-when did mobile phones become a part of us sef?
(2) Ex who after several years suddenly found themselves living in thesame neighborhood again.
Would you pretend you never met such persons in life or pick up a fight all in d name of what?
(3) A single guy/lady going after married women/men
(4) Married men/women going after singles.
These are really matters of the heart & quite complicate because we live in a world where hypocrisy reigns supreme!
Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by franchasng: 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
OShepherd:

Your opinions are true to certain extent but it depends on individual's level of morality. Now check these scenarios
1) An ex who re surfaced after several years(especially if both lost contact due to no fault of either parties)
(2) Ex who after several years suddenly found themselves living in thesame neighborhood again.
Would you pretend you never met such persons in life or pick up a fight all in d name of what?
the thought of knowing that a woman has bore a child for another man makes her totally sexually unattractive to me no matter how cute she is, talk more of an ex lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Na wao shocked..its like married women sending their nudes to men on social media is now the inthing in town. Na wa wa for many modern naija marriages of today.

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by franchasng: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
AreaFada2:

Very succinct. Even girls who want to play ball mostly conceal they have a boyfriend.

A woman with kids for another man and get dicked anyhow by her hubby is not really attractive to over 95% of men. Men want monopoly, though secretly a considerable number of women play away of course. But at least the hubby/bf doesn't know or suspect most times.
Whether the guy quickly adjusted himself or not, being seeing with a married woman is hardly a thing to be proud of.

That threat is useless. A hard guy would still would dare the lawyer to release his to pics, and then still release her pics just to embarrass the lady. tit-for-tat.
you said it all bra

1 Like

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
franchasng:

that number 3 is so much on point. Especially those unemployed sugar boys engaging in sugar mummy levelscheesy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. by Itzurboi(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
foyeks2001:
Hmmmm

Women be wise.
I want to believe you didnt type this, autocorrect kept changing the real content

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.