Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:24 AM

Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted (18500 Views)

My Statements On INEC's Uploading Of Results Were Twisted - Lai Mohammed / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by blazer2018: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2018
In politics people need to choose their words carefully as the political foes are watching raptly for u to make a statement they will use to run u down...this is one...and with video i just watched...there is trouble in paradise for APC in Osun...as such Tinubu needs to go back there in person (as a sign of respect to the good people of Osun) to rephrase and apologise in person to them...If not i see that single statement affecting about 30k APC potential votes if not more.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by fdsuf: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2018
Check this out

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by Bizibi(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2018
Don't worry,your properties will vote your candidate in the osun elections.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by udemzyudex(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2018
You mean to say it was Doctored too? grin
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by IamPatriotic(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2018
lytech1:
but his media aid just proof you wrong.
am sure you neva watch the video.coz if you do,you wont b saying this

He's apologizing strictly because of the Osun Election, I watched the video repeatedly, I don't think he insulted the King or Osun State, he was joking only for PDP to mischievously twisted it, his comment was trivia.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by Lipscomb(m): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2018
Apc will rule osun forever.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by kay5you: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2018
We all know Tinubu goofed on this one

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by Bizibi(m): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2018
IamPatriotic:

He's apologizing strictly because of the Osun Election, I watched the video repeatedly, I don't think he insulted the King or Osun State, he was joking only for PDP to mischievously twisted it, his comment was trivia.....
we don hear.....
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by greatman247(m): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2018
TooNoisy:
We know Oyetola will win the Osun elections.

PDP made a big mistake by making a twerking Senator a governorship candidate. Twerking Adeleke cannot be Governor of Osun State. He is better off as one of Davido's back-up dancers.

Lol. Same opinion I shared

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by ajbf: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by YorubaAssasin: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Asiwaju doesn't owe anybody a bit of explanation!

Chia... just imagine dis kain ignorant pple for 9ja. How 9ja go take progress? angry
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by ajbf: 11:03am On Sep 11, 2018
[quote author=Hopebringer post=71097644][/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJY3r40fc8g
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by IamPatriotic(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Chia... just imagine dis kain ignorant pple for 9ja. How 9ja go take progress? angry

Oloripelebe

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by oloriooko(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2018
Tinubu knows for sure that Osun governorship seat is in the bag so he can tongue lash anyone!
PDP is a nobody in Osun, its APC all the way

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by lakesidepapa(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
we already have the video in our various phones, we are not coward at all. Atigbon ni ipinle osun. nairaland politicians should watch the video here and judge by yourself. check the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iDuUGSRZyQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJY3r40fc8g

MR MAN. GO AND SIT DOWN. STOP DERAILING THREADS WITH YOUR NONSENSE INPUT.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by dadebayo1(m): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2018
Money talks..... Someone who is not loaded heavily with money cannot say that infront of the Oba. I just watched the video and i was grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by Zico5(m): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Asiwaju doesn't owe anybody a bit of explanation!
some of u are as deluded as ur pay master. let's see where this gangsterism will land all of u
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by YorubaAssasin: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Oloripelebe

Gbenu e soun...

A n titori aja ja, aja n sope talo nja lenkule oun. sad

Oma se ooo. undecided
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by IamPatriotic(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Gbenu e soun...

A n titori aja ja, aja n sope talo nja lenkule oun. sad

Oma se ooo. undecided

Lo ja titori Nnamdi Kanu and awon ara ilu e ti PDP n yanje....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by YorubaAssasin: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Lo ja titori Nnamdi Kanu and awon ara ilu e ti PDP n yanje....

Oruko mi ko d'eru ba e ni? angry Ma ma je kin won epe lu e. Won de e ni? angry

Okoro olofo ti nfe ma safarawe omo Youruba. Arakangudu ni o san pa oo!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by shegzy30: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
lytech1:
but his media aid just proof you wrong.
am sure you neva watch the video.coz if you do,you wont b saying this
he was jokingly telling the king that oyetola is rich that he has nothing to do with there money. I don't know why people are reading different meaning to his statement?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by Realhommie(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
deebsman1:
What he said in that viral video is heavy, I see this as a kind of damage control.... Osun people please forgive hi
It's not heavy anything, we like to politicize everything..

Even before this defense i knew exactly what he meant by the statement when i saw it yesterday. But trust Nigerians, they will find a way to either use whatever you say for or against you.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by Hopebringer: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by Realhommie(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
dadebayo1:
Money talks..... Someone who is not loaded heavily with money cannot say that infront of the Oba. I just watched the video and i was grin
But they were all laughing in the video, or?
deebsman1:
What he said in that viral video is heavy, I see this as a kind of damage control.... Osun people please forgive hi
It's not heavy anything, we like to politicize everything..

Even before this defense i knew exactly what he meant by the statement when i saw it yesterday. But trust Nigerians, they will find a way to either use whatever you say for or against you.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by Realhommie(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
shegzy30:

he was jokingly telling the king that oyetola is rich that he has nothing to do with there money. I don't know why people are reading different meaning to his statement?
Exactly my brother.. The thing tire me i swear.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by Realhommie(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Thumbs up.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by dadebayo1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
Realhommie:

They are laughing because they are part of the Jagaban entourage... grin
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by dadebayo1(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
Realhommie:

They are laughing because they are part of the Jagaban entourage.... grin
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by Realhommie(m): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
dadebayo1:

They are laughing because they are part of the Jagaban entourage.... grin
All of them? Nahhhhh

They were laughing coz they understood exactly what he meant. Na people con dey find wetin no lost.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Watch the video below, it is all over the internet space. check the link here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iDuUGSRZyQ

Pls can someone explain this video ?
Ayam not understanding

What are they saying
Interprete to yoruba Tori Olorun lol
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted by kernel001: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Diamond360:
work of pdp

Your reasoning is less than pentium 1. With video evidence, you're still blaming calling another political party.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt / Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' / I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.