Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Man Reveals The Length He Went For His Girlfriend On Monday, In Delta State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals The Length He Went For His Girlfriend On Monday, In Delta State (435 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Reveals The Length He Went For His Girlfriend On Monday, In Delta State by Iamgodwin: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2018
Not everyday you see stories like this on social media, but his man tends to be exceptional as he goes the extra mile for his girlfriend.

According. to him, he had to dress up and pretend to be his girlfriend to avoid query from his girlfriend's boss.

As shared...

"MY GF DIDN'T KNOW HER MATRON WAS COMING TO WORK TODAY ,THE LADY ASKED HER TO GO HOME & CHANGE HER CROP TOP GAVE HER ONLY 5 MINUTES OR GET A QUERY.LUCKILY I HAVEN'T DROVE FAR ,SO I DROVE BACK & PULLED MY CARDIGAN FOR MY GF AND WORE THE CROP TOP SHE WAS EMBARRASSED FAM"

http://818tvonline.com/2018/09/man-reveals-the-length-he-went-for-his-girlfriend-on-monday-in-delta-state/

See Photo And Reward below

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went For His Girlfriend On Monday, In Delta State by northvietnam(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2018
picture of your girl wearing your Cardigan or forever keep mute �
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went For His Girlfriend On Monday, In Delta State by obaataaokpaewu: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2018
So what's the relationship with the banga soup?

(1) (Reply)

Dna Transmission Via Sex / Who Should Pick The Tab On A Romantic Date? / SEXUAL ASSAULT ( Who Isn't Guilty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.