Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me (3118 Views)

#10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin / Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest Bum In Africa Shares Underwear Pictures. / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by demulepaul: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
delugajackson:
21st century maga. That's the oldest trick in the books! Never thought someone in this present time and dispensation could fall for such an out-dated trick.

Congratulations all the same. You have now become an official maga and a brand ambassador of stupidity.
the op right now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by 4soft(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Simple... man up, take her to the a far hospital itself get everything done! Then delete her number in front of the hospital
Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by Ekitibiased(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
She dey exploit you well.........she is getting 'free' money. ......you still dey pay after service. She ain't pregnant at all. Na scam......pure clear one
Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by tiredoflife(m): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Guy just lock up
Block her calls
Stop picking
If pikin dey e no go hide
Why u dey fear pikin
Besides dem tie u to the church abi u be church worker
Guy lock up and bone
Tell am to do her worst
Unless u be married man
Then I see why u dey panic wink

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
jetson06:
I want to clear the air on some issues on ground in my life. I invited a lady to come chill with me in a hotel i lodged in sometime last month. We had sex as usual and i released inside her. After the encounter, I gave her Postinor to take of which she took the first dose in my presence and finished the remaining when she got home. She called to inform me that she had finished the dose and after that, I decided not to talk to her again since I have no feelings towards her or intention of being with her.

Some days later she called me saying that the postinor did not work and also stated that her body is too strong for contraceptive pills. She suggested that the best thing was for her to flush her womb and it will cost her 20K to do it. I gave her the 20K to go do the procedure of which she claimed she did. After series of checking up on her to make sure she is fine, I locked up from calling her. She called again saying the procedure did not work due to her body being resistant to abortion. The matter come weak me no be small thing.

Now she is asking me for additional 10K to go register at a hospital for ante natal. I asked her for pregnancy tests she conducted to get valid proof, this lady kept posting me up and down that I should send the money before she releases her result. Today now I have been getting threats from her saying that if I dont pay up, she will take the issue to my church. I dont get the logic of this statement.

She has also said all manner of things which i dont want to make mention of but i have evidence of messages and voice notes. Lets no go into long talk, I need your opinion on what I have stated here.

Bless!!!

You are being played.

Tell her you do not even want to go to church again, that she can go ahead and tell the whole church, and in fact that you want her to keep the baby, if she removes that baby you will report her to her parents or relatives.

She is not pregnant, she is just learning how she can be a smallgirl with a fat God.
Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by marvinsync(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
jetson06:
I want to clear the air on some issues on ground in my life. I invited a lady to come chill with me in a hotel i lodged in sometime last month. We had sex as usual and i released inside her. After the encounter, I gave her Postinor to take of which she took the first dose in my presence and finished the remaining when she got home. She called to inform me that she had finished the dose and after that, I decided not to talk to her again since I have no feelings towards her or intention of being with her.

Some days later she called me saying that the postinor did not work and also stated that her body is too strong for contraceptive pills. She suggested that the best thing was for her to flush her womb and it will cost her 20K to do it. I gave her the 20K to go do the procedure of which she claimed she did. After series of checking up on her to make sure she is fine, I locked up from calling her. She called again saying the procedure did not work due to her body being resistant to abortion. The matter come weak me no be small thing.

Now she is asking me for additional 10K to go register at a hospital for ante natal. I asked her for pregnancy tests she conducted to get valid proof, this lady kept posting me up and down that I should send the money before she releases her result. Today now I have been getting threats from her saying that if I dont pay up, she will take the issue to my church. I dont get the logic of this statement.

She has also said all manner of things which i dont want to make mention of but i have evidence of messages and voice notes. Lets no go into long talk, I need your opinion on what I have stated here.

Bless!!!

ur not bright....
Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
jetson06:

Bless!!!

You are being blackmailed.
How can you fall for this scam, and tbh wtf are you lot so scared of that you become a willing slave to any form of intimidation.
Tell her to send whatever evidence she's got to Daddy G.O.

Lastly, why are Nigerian women so fraudulent and dishonest.
Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by jetson06: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2018
This solution is on point like a decimal.

No shaking!!! All i wanted was recommendation on how I can tackle this issue.

Thanks for the advise and encouragement.

Bidobado1:

You are being blackmailed.
How can you fall for this scam, and tbh wtf are you lot so scared of that you become a willing slave to any form of intimidation.
Tell her to send whatever evidence she's got to Daddy G.O.

Lastly, why are Nigerian women so fraudulent and dishonest.
Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by jetson06: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2018
I have an idea and this is what I will do. I will invite her over (not to my house, the location will be decided soon), and beat the shit out of her till and then abandon her then take off. But the beating she will collect no go get part 2.

Ekitibiased:
She dey exploit you well.........she is getting 'free' money. ......you still dey pay after service. She ain't pregnant at all. Na scam......pure clear one

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘I Need To Sleep With 30 Men A Month To Pay My Rent’ – Sex Worker Reveals / Bbnaija: “I Know My Boyfriend Will Feel Bad. I’m Sorry” — Nina Begs Boyfriend / Why Is She Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.