Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria (29881 Views)

An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job / Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) / The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by baba3know: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
If there is something common among youths in Nigeria, it would be unemployment. Believe it or not, 60% of intelligent graduates that have something to offer the economy are currently unemployed, putting their intelligence to waste.

The question remains, “is all hope lost?”

The end goal of every working class person is to make money, and that is what this post will teach you. There is no gainsaying that once money is made, the means becomes unimportant. This post won’t just teach you how you can make money – whether online or offline, it will show you the step by step process of making money the legit way.

Just before I forget, unemployment isn’t someone without just a job, it is also for people who are currently underpaid. If you are in Nigeria, and your net salary is less than 60,000 Naira, just assume that you are unemployed.

The painful fact about the Nigerian workforce is that the possibility of being in such a position for a long painful period of time. So whether you are unemployed currently or your monthly paycheck can’t fund the lifestyle you wish to have, this post will educate you on all what you need to know.

How can you make money in Nigeria as an unemployed Graduate?

Become an Affiliate Marketer for Companies

Most times I see friends and family recommend people’s product for me free of charge, I know how much they are losing by doing such a thing. A few days ago I saw an advert on Nairaland of a shoe company looking for affiliate marketers. Instead of liking and sharing people’s post for free on Instagram, why can’t you promote that specific advert and make money when someone buys from your promotion?

Affiliate marketing is basically selling other people’s product and making money from the sales. It can be done practically from anywhere, and you don’t need a laptop to become an affiliate marketer. With the phone you have in your hands, you can start selling other people’s product and start making money.

Last month I made $300 in commission – which is about 108,000 Naira selling things from my little home and living my life in the fun. I have explained how I was able to do it.

It is up to you to decide if you will follow my path or not. Whichever way, unemployment is a thing of the mind.

Become a Fiverr Freelancer

Last month I got a simple job of writing a “Contact Us, About Us, and Our services pages” of a foreign website. I charged them $140 for writing all of them in 4 days. They promised that if I could finish it in 2 days, I will get an extra $50.

Guess what?

I finished it in 2 days and I was paid $190 – how many people earn that in 2 days? I still have about 6 orders still waiting for me to complete.

What do you think is unemployment?

Unemployment is laziness and not being able to think outside of the box. I can show you thousands of young fellas who are making a living on Fiverr. You think it is overrated, but I will show you proof that I also make money on this freelancing system. I have successfully mentored many others who have replicated the same system I have created.

So if you are skeptical about taking action, then it is up to you. Unemployment is a thing of the mind.

Perform offline services for people

Unless you didn’t take time to build your skills while in school, there are so many things that you can do. I know of a guy who started running errands for people who were too busy. He started off with people he knew, before extending to people he didn’t know – who came from referrals.

If you look at your surroundings, you will see lots of opportunities offline for you to make money. But the truth is that we have all been programmed to believe that graduates can’t become rich except by working a white-collar job. I just hope the rich Igbo man at Alaba market doesn’t hear this.

Once you are able to find a problem and implement a solution, money will flow in naturally. The first steps is to move out of your comfort zone, then you can have all the opportunities that are available outside.

See source for more details

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by baba3know: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Once you are able to find a problem and implement a solution, money will flow in naturally.

Now you know, your contributions are needed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by Nehyooh(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
The link to Fiverr Freelancer is not opening
Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by murphyibiam15(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
same gibberish as usual

who else thought op had something really new and sensible to write??

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by stefanweeks: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
Yahoo

Yahoo

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by anayolity: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
DANCING IN STRIP CLUBS

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by Seconsol92(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Information marketers at it again

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by murphyibiam15(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Seconsol92:
Information marketers at it again
he wants to make his own money via unemployed graduates..lmao

20 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by FaithOba1(f): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
Fiverr is not that easy

28 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by khvnggift(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
ANYBODY

8 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
Someone should teach me fiverr
Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by johnstar(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
Una don come again

See d way u even talk am like say e go easy for others

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by buJu234: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
baba3know:
If there is something common among youths in Nigeria, it would be unemployment. Believe it or not, 60% of intelligent graduates that have something to offer the economy are currently unemployed, putting their intelligence to waste.

The question remains, “is all hope lost?”

The end goal of every working class person is to make money, and that is what this post will teach you. There is no gainsaying that once money is made, the means becomes unimportant. This post won’t just teach you how you can make money – whether online or offline, it will show you the step by step process of making money the legit way.

Just before I forget, unemployment isn’t someone without just a job, it is also for people who are currently underpaid. If you are in Nigeria, and your net salary is less than 60,000 Naira, just assume that you are unemployed.

The painful fact about the Nigerian workforce is that the possibility of being in such a position for a long painful period of time. So whether you are unemployed currently or your monthly paycheck can’t fund the lifestyle you wish to have, this post will educate you on all what you need to know.

How can you make money in Nigeria as an unemployed Graduate?

Become an Affiliate Marketer for Companies

Most times I see friends and family recommend people’s product for me free of charge, I know how much they are losing by doing such a thing. A few days ago I saw an advert on Nairaland of a shoe company looking for affiliate marketers. Instead of liking and sharing people’s post for free on Instagram, why can’t you promote that specific advert and make money when someone buys from your promotion?

Affiliate marketing is basically selling other people’s product and making money from the sales. It can be done practically from anywhere, and you don’t need a laptop to become an affiliate marketer. With the phone you have in your hands, you can start selling other people’s product and start making money.

Last month I made $300 in commission – which is about 108,000 Naira selling things from my little home and living my life in the fun. I have explained how I was able to do it.

It is up to you to decide if you will follow my path or not. Whichever way, unemployment is a thing of the mind.

Become a Fiverr Freelancer

Last month I got a simple job of writing a “Contact Us, About Us, and Our services pages” of a foreign website. I charged them $140 for writing all of them in 4 days. They promised that if I could finish it in 2 days, I will get an extra $50.

Guess what?

I finished it in 2 days and I was paid $190 – how many people earn that in 2 days? I still have about 6 orders still waiting for me to complete.

What do you think is unemployment?

Unemployment is laziness and not being able to think outside of the box. I can show you thousands of young fellas who are making a living on Fiverr. You think it is overrated, but I will show you proof that I also make money on this freelancing system. I have successfully mentored many others who have replicated the same system I have created.

So if you are skeptical about taking action, then it is up to you. Unemployment is a thing of the mind.

Perform offline services for people

Unless you didn’t take time to build your skills while in school, there are so many things that you can do. I know of a guy who started running errands for people who were too busy. He started off with people he knew, before extending to people he didn’t know – who came from referrals.

If you look at your surroundings, you will see lots of opportunities offline for you to make money. But the truth is that we have all been programmed to believe that graduates can’t become rich except by working a white-collar job. I just hope the rich Igbo man at Alaba market doesn’t hear this.

Once you are able to find a problem and implement a solution, money will flow in naturally. The first steps is to move out of your comfort zone, then you can have all the opportunities that are available outside.

See source for more details

@op I don't wan to spoil your hustle but these things n.a. gramma...

If u want to make money, use the advance knowledge u have gotten from school and invest ur time and energy in the informal economic sectors of Nigeria, and u will make quick bucks... I mean money..

Informal sectors like:clean Danfo driving, taxify driver, uber driver, logistics, retailing, tailoring, tutoring etc.

22 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by qanda: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
To learn how to make money from Blogging, download and study these FREE resources for Q and A App
1. 279 Days to Overnight Success and 2. Blog Profits Blueprint. Thank me later!
Download Q and A App from Google Playstore
Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sharrap Impprt expert, the eBook seller.

Instead of typing all these bulcrap, just cut to the chase and tell them the price of your ebook baba.

Some new mugus fit buy am oh

12 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by nobisgod: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
A
Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by lawrenc5m: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
am reading this post and and laughing do you know why?is becos you just said something every one know.... work offline for people that will think that you might be a thief... and also selling other peoples product when they know where to get it very cheap...try this in other country not Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by Oneboypikin: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
You have Acc you can load any which way
Check profile
Wireless Acc, CU come
If you sabi If you code come Telegram
Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by fergieboy: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
Someone should teach me G

3 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by SmilingMary(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
Same o Same, like you ain't in Nigeria... Easier on paper

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by Codo22(m): 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
o.p watz rung with yhu...

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by madgoat(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
They have come again with exaggerated ways of making money grin

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by olowo1930: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
whatever you write , just find a legal way to earn your living, Nigeria is full of photocopy nature

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by AbdulCLO: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
I write projects, source for materials online, i do assignment, do online registrations, type documents, do coreldraw work design and I do analysis both manual and spss. guess what i am a graduate I looked for work non was available all the failed promises by uncles and other family members but thank God I learn all these before and after my NYSC and ThankGod with all these I am about to get married I now own my personal shop and also I AM venturing into farm business now... Pls don't wait for the government I started with one laptop and I attached myself to a business center begged the owner I will be doing online services since they are not doing it from there I GIVE ALLAH ALL THE GLORY

30 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by madgoat(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
buJu234:

@op I don't wan to spoil your hustle but these things n.a. gramma...

If u want to make money, use the advance knowledge u have gotten from school and invest ur time and energy in the informal economic sectors of Nigeria, and u will make quick bucks... I mean money..

Informal sectors like:clean Danfo driving, taxify driver, uber driver, logistics, retailing, tailoring, tutoring etc.

Exactly....
The OP just wants to make money from unemployed nairalanders that will buy his e-book or click on links on his blog that will generate money for him.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emirate Cabin Female Crew Needed / Halliburton / Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.