Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex (60886 Views)

Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out / Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by CSTR1005: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Why do I think this guy actually fuccked the Marilyn effanga.? grin

Cmon, most of us did it during our time.

7 Likes

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by kolajoo(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
Interesting but sorry for your ordeal.

1 Like

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by aje001: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Its a surprising story.
Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by dazzlingd(m): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
For goodness sake, it this a supposed higher institution shocked

3 Likes

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sexual harassment is ingrained in the DNA of many people, men and women alike, especially in Africa. Pastors sexually harass members and member seduce pastors too. Private universities and their lecturers aren't exempted from this shameful act. We'd never get to know because the numerous rules have taken away their fundermental rights.

I do hope the guy would be invited to fish them out and a proper investigation is lunched into the case instead of victimizing him more.

3 Likes

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by Homeboiy: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Na people wey get money dey reason CU nah

Sexual harassment is a norm in every Nigerian university
Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by folake4u(f): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
undecided Thank God for public universities. I don't think I can survive with all these shitty rules in private universities.

Someone once told me that putting two straws in a drink eg Coke in CU is punishable. I'm still trying not to believe that shii.

23 Likes

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by Elnino4ladies: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
folake4u:
undecided Thank God for public universities. I don't think I can survive with all these shitty rules in private universities.

Someone once told me that putting two straws in a drink eg Coke in CU is punishable. I'm still trying not to believe that shii.

Two straws in a drink is punishable? LMFAO what a glorified secondary school!!!

16 Likes

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by grateful236(m): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
THIS NEWS IS FAKE. HE ACTUALLY FÛCKED THE GIRL BUT IT WAS DURING THE HOLIDAYS

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 12, 2018
Same thing I was thinking cuz the story no too make sense
grateful236:
THIS NEWS IS FAKE. HE ACTUALLY FÛCKED THE GIRL BUT IT WAS DURING THE HOLIDAYS

2 Likes

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by MaziOmenuko: 5:13am On Sep 12, 2018
HigherEd:

Lastly, i hope you sought your legal counsel before making out this tweet because you just gave covenant a lot of reason and motivation to re-expel you for other reasons.

I am sure he has completed his program with the school b4 making these posts. Is good that he made this open; at least for closure sake, he could be suffering inside of him recalling those gruesome experiences he's concealing inside.

Constituted authorities tend to get away with a lot of bad doings in this country. It's such a shame that CU that prides at being at par with international standards still takes advantage of the inefficiency of our society to get away with a lot of things. In saner climes, this institution would have faced lots of enquiries and legal actions by civil societies that they would be forced to behave.

13 Likes

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by HigherEd: 5:58am On Sep 12, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Two straws in a drink is punishable? LMFAO what a glorified secondary school!!!
That is a pure rumour. Let everyone penalised for such come out and boldly say so.

3 Likes

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by qanda: 7:46am On Sep 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by Hotfreeze: 7:49am On Sep 12, 2018
Covenant University is an experiment in how long young humans can be mentally subjugated without fighting back.

It's a factory producing subservient morons.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by papalsbuIl: 7:54am On Sep 12, 2018
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by Simbrixton(m): 7:55am On Sep 12, 2018
Convenant would have covered there loop holes
Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by gare(f): 7:57am On Sep 12, 2018
HigherEd:

Mr. Emmanuel the reason Covenant wins in court is presumably because of the badass lawyers i heard they have representing them in court, not because of influence. But you also have an incredibly great lawyer behind you who by the way has a grudge against winners and oyedepo.

Lastly, i hope you sought your legal counsel before making out this tweet because you just gave covenant a lot of reason and motivation to re-expel you for other reasons.

Then what the hell is all these "sex in chapel" thing i'm hearing about. Like who in his/her right senses goes to church to do such a thing!

DONT MIND THE HE/SHE, I WAS WAITING TO SEE IF HE WOULD WRITE ABOUT THE SEX IN THE CHAPEL, BUT HE DID NOT, MENTION IT, BUT MY QUESTION IS THIS DID YOU HAVE SEX IN THE CHAPEL ? IF YOU DID NOT FINE, BUT IF YOU DID APART FROM EXPULSION HE SHOULD BE BEATEN SERIOUSLY, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, IT IS WRONG TOTALLY WRONG, IT IS A PLACE OF WORSHIP, IT SHOWS THE KIND OF HOME YOU COME FROM AND THE UPBRINGING YOU HAD.

DESPITE THE FACT YOU WON THE CASE DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT, YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR HEAD EXAMINED.

AND WHAT IS YOUR REASON FOR SENDING THIS POST ARE YOU TRYING TO BRAG ABOUT IT, YOU ARE LUCKING YOU DID IT IN A CHAPEL, IF IT WAS THE WORSHIP PLACE OF THE MOSLEM BY NOW YOU NOT BE ALIVE TO TESTIFY.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by sonofthunder: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2018
HigherEd:

Mr. Emmanuel the reason Covenant wins in court is presumably because of the badass lawyers i heard they have representing them in court, not because of influence. But you also have an incredibly great lawyer behind you who by the way has a grudge against winners and oyedepo.

Then what the hell is all these "sex in chapel" thing i'm hearing about. Like who in his/her right senses goes to church to do such a thing!
have you heard the entire story?

1 Like

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by sonofthunder: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2018
chloride6:
HigherEd
Come and carry your secondary school ooh grin
free my guy... I do enjoy most of his threads/posts.

1 Like

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by sonofthunder: 8:00am On Sep 12, 2018
KillaBeauty:
The boy is right about CU. Very good school but management and administration is utterly shitty. The things that happened in that school made and still makes me cringe. Infact I don’t even want to recall how useless and redundant some of their policies and deeds were. Good school, fuckiñg stupid leaders. This excludes Oyedepo though because my nigga has little idea of how the people he entrusted his school to want to destroy it.
And oh, everyone knows Muyiwa Oladayo aka Fadugba is a slimy, disgusting dwarf of a perve.
you finished from there?
Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by MrBigiman: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2018
CSTR1005:
Why do I think this guy actually fuccked the Marilyn effanga.? grin

Cmon, most of us did it during our time.

Who is Marilyn Effanga. Just curious?
Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by BluntBoy(m): 8:04am On Sep 12, 2018
The guy is talking too much. I hope he has Mr Falana's advice to talk this much?

As for Covenant University, that one no be university. More like a cult. Bringing someone up the right way does not involve putting so much restrictions on their lives. How many of their grads continue to live the so-called Godly life they force on them? Many of them leave school and start enjoying the freedom to the extent of misusing it. If they want to be treating people like kids, they should stick to primary and secondary education. University education is serious business for mature minds. It is a period when you should be allowed to explore.

21 Likes

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by oluwasheun94(m): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2018
HigherEd:

very typical of you. What do youhave to say concerning the allegations levelled against him. Do you know the registrar at all. What you dont know is far greater than what you know.

4 Likes

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by AlphaStyles(m): 8:09am On Sep 12, 2018
Scandals everywhere this me na school of cards
Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2018
Is this a secondary school or what?
Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by KraticKratus: 8:15am On Sep 12, 2018
Zoo people.

My university was sharing free condoms and sex advice booklets when I was in school.

10 Likes

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by thedondada(m): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2018
BanevsJoker:

U never see anything. Private Universities in this country are like Alcatraz, Oz and Azkaban rolled in one. Everything na offense.

A hardcore prison on an island surrounded by dementors.

That's enough to keep a nigga straight

8 Likes

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by ModsareChevres: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2018
Ehn
Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by Tunagee(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2018
grandiose4ever:
Student Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For Allegedly Having Sex In The University Chapel

EA
@Dakskingod

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dakskingod

Why she sef go Bleep when school tell dem make dem no Bleep, she come come here dey feel like king?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos) / FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt / Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.