Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council (18143 Views)

Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) / Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Onanuga, Alake, Keyamo Lead APC Campaign Media Team / Buhari Appoints Doyin Salami As Chief Economic Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Ebullience(m): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
The Senate President and presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki has appointed Dr. Doyin Okupe as chairman of the Media Council for his campaign Organisation.

Okupe, a medical doctor and politician, had served as the National Publicity Secretary of the defunct National Republican Convention (NRC) in the aborted Third Republic, Director of Communications of the Presidential campaigns of two former presidents, Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan and later served as senior special assistant on Media and Public Affairs to both Presidents.
Okupe will work with other top professionals in the team to effectively communicate the campaign messages of Dr. Saraki to the people of Nigeria and the international community.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/breaking-saraki-appoints-doyin-okupe-chair-of-campaign-media-council/

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by deomelo: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2018

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by madridguy(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin grin grin

Hope tomorrow the wailers won't be blaming APC for plotting Saraki as they did during Modu Al sherriff saga.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by SolutionMee: 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
cheesy
I support this move because I love the rationale behind it. Doyin Okupe is not just a competent campaigner, he's a professional and pretty aced in the craft. I once saw him in the Whitehouse and various embassies informing the international community about Saraki's interest to occupy the office of the presidency. But for now, it's only Trump, Putin and Theresa May that still support Saraki's ambition. Many will soon join them.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Ehiscotch(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
They all gathered in one camp because they had only one interest in mind: to defeat Buhari. But have they forgotten they have to battle one another first?

41 Likes

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Bestattitude(m): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
As e dey hot. Every politician is tightening his belt for 2019.

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by gaby(m): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
Very loquacious appointment if you know what I mean.

We no go hear word again.

APC or any of Saraki's opponents should pick up FFK at once for a counter if they are any smart.

Let the rumble in the jungle begin...

Gbagaun...

Enjoy my siggy

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by miqos03: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wow but

Check my signature
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by ekems2017(f): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
Saraki I thought you were serious with your presidential bid but appointing this man as your campaign whatever has made me understand that you are a joker and maybe one of those that Apc has sent to block a better person from contesting under the platform of Pdp.

11 Likes

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by demolinka(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ah! SARAKI!!!

12 Likes

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by aAK1(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
I am loving this game already

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by divinelove(m): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
Spot on
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by ajl: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
I support this move because I love the rationale behind it. Doyin Okupe is not just a competent campaigner, he's a professional and pretty aced in the craft. I once saw him in the Whitehouse and various embassies informing the international community about Saraki's interest to run for presidency. But for now, it's only Trump, Putin and Theresa May that still support Saraki's ambition.

Dreamer...dream on.... it's La-la land.

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by IamPatriotic(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
No wonder Okupe was insulting Atiku the other day.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by eDoctorr(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Why Not FFK.

DOYIN might be a professional on paper but he is not competent for the job.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Balet: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
I thought Doyin has left PDP b4. When did he rejoin the league of looters?
It is only in Nigeria that looters will be regrouping to loot the common treasury and the stu.pid youth will be clapping for them.
Never again shall we allow our collective resources be looted by the Poverty Developm.ent Party

11 Likes

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by positivelord: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Now this explain why this Indomi-headed fool was insulting Atiku some days back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by alabi484(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Let the games continue
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Famocious(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Uncle Dee wouldn't find this funny grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by OlusegunAdedayo: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
angry
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Timil: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Saraki is gradually achieving his aim of ruling Nigerians why on earth do we keep recycling politicians.

Go get your PVC, Go get your PVC at the end of the day they vote for either of APC or PDP.

Two parties that don't care whether the average Nigerian is living comfortable or is living in abject poverty.

To be sincere, democratic form of government is not our thing in Nigeria infact the current generation of Nigeria isn't not made for governance.

Nigerian is in ruins and there's nobody that can save it, your PVC cannot save it infact your PVC will jeopardize the country more and more.

The current generation of Nigerian politicians are a curse to the country yet the same docile and gullible citizens who are being used and tossed away like toilet paper will still keep on hailing them.

Nigeria is a lost nation, the only difference between Nigeria and Somalia is a central government, infact we are poorer than Somalia.

Curse be the day I was born a Nigerian.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Smart choice.

His communication outfit can reach a few millions of the 'masses'. I know I do not watch Nigeria news cos its almost always depressing.
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by morikee: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hehe
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Richdad50(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
The evil Men
Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by ibroauthen(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ok nah...
But no be this man I heard say him get noodles brain?
Sàràkí you don fall my hands, I heard say you get brain nah

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by gaby(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
I support this move because I love the rationale behind it. Doyin Okupe is not just a competent campaigner, he's a professional and pretty aced in the craft. I once saw him in the Whitehouse and various embassies informing the international community about Saraki's interest to run for presidency. But for now, it's only Trump, Putin and Theresa May that still support Saraki's ambition.

Competent campaigner? What a funny accolade..

How many has he carried out successfully and won...you think he is ambition less?

I laugh...

Cheers bro...

Enjoy my siggy

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by updatechange(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
Saraki looks ready.. kudos wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by mmb(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
Is that for real?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Firefire(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
Medical doctor that cannot attend to patient, is that one doctor?

Recycle criminals. Like Saraki like Okpe

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
Baba Ladoja, has Okupe left Accord Party? When? Overnight unannounced? Because of stolen money. I like him for that, he always eat in any government.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council by deji68: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
Good choice... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu To Make Position Known After APC Convention / Buni, Malami Move To Block Convention, Governors Rise Against Interim Chairman / JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.