Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Remembering Whitney Houston - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Remembering Whitney Houston (489 Views)

Remembering Sasha Czack A Farewell To A Remarkable Life / Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China / What Bad Attitude Of Your Past Do You Hate Remembering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remembering Whitney Houston by Rexia(f): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
You know Whitney Houston is my best female artist and vocalist ever.No one can sing like she did and she was one of America's sweethearts and she was dearly loved by so many.Her and Marian Carey were very close friends and you know they are both legends.I never miss a week without searching Whitney Houston online and I know its sounds crazy but I'm serious. She was so nice,kind.She had such a powerful signing voice and I think that was God's gift which he gave her.She also had such a beautiful smile that would make you miss her so much and she also had very unique eyes.Like seductive and sexy eyes I mean if anybody ever noticed this when looking at her on TV they were so expressive.
Re: Remembering Whitney Houston by Rexia(f): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
And she did feature in a few movies like the bodyguard which is still very loved by many Americans up to this date,the preacher's wife,waiting to exhale and sparkle.Sparkle was the last movie she acted before she died and just 3 years after,her daughter Bobbi Kristina too died.Its very sad.
Re: Remembering Whitney Houston by Rexia(f): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
These are my favourite songs of hers
Greatest love of all
I wanna dance with somebody
So emotional
I'm every woman
I learnt from the best
A quiet place
Run to you
I will always love you
Didn't we almost have it all
When you believe
I'm your baby tonight
My name is not Susan
I have nothing
Re: Remembering Whitney Houston by Rexia(f): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2018
And now her photos

1 Share

Re: Remembering Whitney Houston by Rexia(f): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2018
Adding more photos

1 Share

Re: Remembering Whitney Houston by Rexia(f): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2018
More again

1 Share

Re: Remembering Whitney Houston by Rexia(f): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2018
The last photos

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Release My Funds / Lady Orders From Selfie Stick On Jumia, But Just Look At What Was Delivered / Investors/ Partners Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.