Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Girls Offering Free/cheap Sex To Rich/handsome Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Offering Free/cheap Sex To Rich/handsome Guys (802 Views)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Offering Free/cheap Sex To Rich/handsome Guys by fineboynl(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
I have met girls with such mentality. the will want to sleep with very cute fresh looking handsome guys or rich guys they have the opportunity to have contact with. they believe that sleeping with better guys open road for them to meet better people not sane with sleeping with the reverse.

I have experience this trend also with prostitutes, they will pressure you even you don't have it in mind. and would accept anything you offer them.. they said that their Toto will continue to attract better people into their lives.

they also proud and brag about it. that they have sleep with most better men, politicians, big pastors, celebrity and big boys that come from abroad. and they don't open Toto for yeye boys.

one of the example is that if you became fame over night. you will see lot of girls willing to pay to Bleep you. more like adding it to their CV or Toto meter record.

this pursuant of a trend to role with big boys and handsome guys make this girls think they are big babe of social class. they endured a lot of pain and dangers just to have such impression that they are talking a dick of a big boys or celebrity.
Re: Girls Offering Free/cheap Sex To Rich/handsome Guys by Alejoc(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
Well I simpy avoid them.... My lion doesn't eat dead meat embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Offering Free/cheap Sex To Rich/handsome Guys by northvietnam(m): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
Alejoc:
Well I simpy avoid them.... My lion doesn't eat dead meat embarassed
Re: Girls Offering Free/cheap Sex To Rich/handsome Guys by kushercain: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
GrammerNazi1 your presence is needed asap

2 Likes

Re: Girls Offering Free/cheap Sex To Rich/handsome Guys by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
So therefore? Are you enlightening us of an unknown phenomena

Re: Girls Offering Free/cheap Sex To Rich/handsome Guys by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
kushercain:
GrammerNazi1 your presence is needed asap

Grammarnazi can't correct all of those. He will faint.

1 Like

Re: Girls Offering Free/cheap Sex To Rich/handsome Guys by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
Dude, you're so incoherent. This is totally an eyesore.
Re: Girls Offering Free/cheap Sex To Rich/handsome Guys by osemoses1234(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hh

(1) (Reply)

What Guys And Girls Want In Relationships / Discussions: Relationship Issues on the Radio / What Are The Pros And Cons Of introvert and Extrovert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.