Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him (56978 Views)

My Dad Moved Away From Home Today. It's Wrong That I Didn't Stop Him? / Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions / Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by aku626(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Some already think the marriage is lovely cause of the colorful photo. Okay oooo btw what’s the meaning behind the pose? Are the kids trying to save their dad from their mom or the reverse?
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by emydon12(m): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lovely family
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by claseek(f): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
kiss
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
Zombie! na every thread you must comment
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by claseek(f): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Kissing in front of your kids is a no no, we shouldnt copy the whites in everything, cute family though
nothing wrong in kissing in front of your kids. This is not even an oyinbo something..
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Biglittlelois(f): 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
claseek:
nothing wrong in kissing in front of your kids. This is not even an oyinbo something..

Pray tell, who started it first?
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Heffalump(m): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
HMMMN.... This lady na Ekaete ooh. Beautifully short or brief!! grin
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
amaniro:

Your worst nightmare wink

The only person you fear on NL

grin grin
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wonderful family,cute kids but obviously planned
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by donqx: 1:04am On Sep 12, 2018
hmm
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Mankosi: 3:22am On Sep 12, 2018
That's exactly what my eldest child do. He wouldn't want me getting close to his mother if i try to do so he start pushing me out or probably bite me.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Kissing in front of your kids is a no no, we shouldnt copy the whites in everything, cute family though

Why is it a no-no? They'll still go outside and see those things, it's better you teach them from childhood how fulfilling and fun it is to do those things when you're in love and in a committed relationship.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by femi4: 5:48am On Sep 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:
but the kids were behind them grin
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Nwibii: 6:51am On Sep 12, 2018
osemoses1234:
She still carry another one
Lol grin guy ur eye na scanner oo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Nwibii: 6:51am On Sep 12, 2018
osemoses1234:
Lol grin guy ur eyes na scanner oo
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Bianda24: 7:02am On Sep 12, 2018
FlirtyGist:
:lovely
Lovely
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by SenorFax(m): 7:09am On Sep 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Kids are curious these days, they tend to experiment on newly discovered things.
So husband must not kiss wife in front of his kids, you will piss a lot of people off with your statement.

You wan them to be holding hands 24/7 abi...... Read what you wrote again pls

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Witnes: 7:51am On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=b0rn2fuck post=71115988] don't judge by the picture, they may throwing punches right now, the picture of the guy who killed his two children and wife got amazing picture than this.[/quote
it's normal to face family challenges but how u handle it impeccably matter and make people to jealous of ur home. Teeth, tongue fight settle without inviting third one. No family without potholes only who his/hers known.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by traihit: 8:07am On Sep 12, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Kissing in front of the kids isn't that bad, as long as they don't go the full distance, if you know what I mean wink

[img]https://i./mH.gif[/img]

Even at the kissing level, those kids are going to give their teachers a tough time in school because they'll try it with other kids around which will warranr the parents getting invitee by their school mgt.
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by traihit: 8:09am On Sep 12, 2018
SenorFax:

So husband must not kiss wife in front of his kids, you will piss a lot of people off with your statement.

You wan them to be holding hands 24/7 abi...... Read what you wrote again pls

If you've ever see kids acting out scenes in school and telling their teachers about what their parents do, you'll reconsider your position. While it's not bad to kiss in front of the kids, those kids will not filter anything you do in front of them or when they're even aware. They'll find children of their age to practice it with.
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Skmoda360(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2018
osemoses1234:

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by blackmercyvelli(m): 8:30am On Sep 12, 2018
Impress alot
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by ikezuora4689(m): 9:16am On Sep 12, 2018
FlirtyGist:
Lovely Photo of man kissing his wife & their kids dragging and trying to stop him as they all rock matching outfits. These kids are bad o, please leave your father alone to kiss your mum na!

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/lovely-photo-man-kissing-wife-kids-trying-stop-rock-matching-outfits

L
op see wetin u cause be,to marry don dey hungry me nw oooooohhhhh God bless me with this money and pretty girl......am out
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by jeff1607(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2018
even after two kids wow this is the real slay queen.
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by SenorFax(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
traihit:

If you've ever see kids acting out scenes in school and telling their teachers about what their parents do, you'll reconsider your position. While it's not bad to kiss in front of the kids, those kids will not filter anything you do in front of them or when they're even aware. They'll find children of their age to practice it with.
In short, you won't kiss your partner in front of your kids.

Not mine, am gonna teach my kids about morals. Then I kiss their mother right in front of them. Kids bought up without morals are found trying shiiits like that.
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by traihit: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
SenorFax:

In short, you won't kiss your partner in front of your kids.

Not mine, am gonna teach my kids about morals. Then I kiss their mother right in front of them. Kids bought up without morals are found trying shiiits like that.

As you can see, I didn't make any conclusion. And as a matter of fact, morals mean nothing to children of age 6 and below who might be playing dirty with some other kids because of what they see their parents do. When you're invited by your children's school (I pray it won't be general PTA) and your children's experiments are reported to you, I hope you won't get embarrassed. No matter how civilzed we become, we should always give space and know that we're still in Nigeria and Africa.
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by Arielle: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Kids are curious these days, they tend to experiment on newly discovered things.

Smh... undecided
Re: Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him by tck2000(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
grin
nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Like Sex / This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes / Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As unmarried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.