Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:03 PM

Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag (59743 Views)

Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by toby2(m): 6:25am On Sep 12, 2018
IamPlato:

See Your Mouth
u have beautiful shoes up there
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by IamPlato(m): 6:32am On Sep 12, 2018
toby2:
yea!

Your Ladies Will Love Those wink
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by IamPlato(m): 6:32am On Sep 12, 2018
toby2:
yea!

Your Ladies Will Love Those wink
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by pocohantas(f): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2018
franchasng:
I think too much sense must be the reason because to find real love and friends, sometimes u allow yourself to be fooled and act like u know nothing.

Most ladies who act too wise always end up single for life cos its unattractive to majority lipsrsealed

Why don't you all just come together and write a book?

I find it very amusing when people here think they know me. I am sure people who know me, find it amusing too grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by freethinker01: 6:47am On Sep 12, 2018
The standard of English used by the mods on this forum continues to worsen on a daily basis. You used Nigerian for the man but used Haiti instead of Haitian for the woman. Seun please, do something about this.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2018
Hope the man is insured, Haitian babes are fetish.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by atuagbo: 7:40am On Sep 12, 2018
America Green Card loading......if you no know, know now.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2018
ritylove:
What is doggy?
��������

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by Offpoint: 8:40am On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
We've seen disabled people, dwarfs & even nonagenarians get married on Nairaland yet pocohantas is still single despite all her wisdom & experience on relationship/marital issues.

What could be behind this?
grin wetin that lady even do you sef?
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by 9japarrot: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
We've seen disabled people, dwarfs & even nonagenarians get married on Nairaland yet pocohantas is still single despite all her wisdom & experience on relationship/marital issues.

What could be behind this?

Abi.... Or could it be Spirit husband sumtin? sad
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by babaireti(m): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2018
IPOB pig and his Haitian fiancee
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by ojay2053(m): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2018
Sharp shooter. I’m sure they met in USA, lots of Haitians there, Miami is their second home. They make good wives, very submissive and hardworking.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by ojay2053(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2018
quentin06:
Hope the man is insured, Haitian babes are fetish.
Mainly those back home, yet still not all. And I’m sure they met outside Haiti, probably USA.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by ojay2053(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2018
atuagbo:
America Green Card loading......if you no know, know now.
Your head dey there, they don’t know.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by Rexnegro(m): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

Watch it bro, they're coming for you!
no be if I answer them ? my point has been made so that's it. #gbam
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by franchasng: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Why don't you all just come together and write a book?

I find it very amusing when people here think they know me. I am sure people who know me, find it amusing too grin grin
I didn't make the comment to cause a fuss....I am here mostly to help send Buhari back to Daura, nothing more...until he goes, then I can be serious with other issues here.

That said...from my own personal observation for years....all over the world, ladies or women who seem too wise, too knowledgeable and too exposed and also too enlightened with the happenings in the world tend to find it difficult to find true friends that truly care and possibly a lasting, deserving lover.

It is not about you poco....it is the sad reality of the world; maybe its because the world is filled with male chauvinists and champions, maybe...what do I know

To find love or true friends that will last, and to have a healthy relationship or friendship with people in life, sometimes we must act the fool like we know nothing just to give others the chance to shine in our lives too....intelligent and wise people always end up not winning much in life cos everybody despise them for their too much sense, wisdom and trying to act like they know it all...its definitely unattractive even for guys angry
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by pocohantas(f): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2018
franchasng:
I didn't make the comment to cause a fuss....I am here mostly to help send Buhari back to Daura, nothing more...until he goes, then I can be serious with other issues here.

That said...from my own personal observation for years....all over the world, ladies or women who seem too wise, too knowledgeable and too exposed and also too enlightened with the happenings in the world tend to find it difficult to find true friends that truly care and possibly a lasting, deserving lover.

It is not about you poco....it is the sad reality of the world; maybe its because the world is filled with male chauvinists and champions, maybe...what do I know

To find love or true friends that will last, and to have a healthy relationship or friendship with people in life, sometimes we must act the fool like we know nothing just to give others the chance to shine in our lives too....intelligent and wise people always end up not winning much in life cos everybody despise them for their too much sense, wisdom and trying to act like they know it all...its definitely unattractive even for guys angry

I can't relate with this, I am not intelligent and wise grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by franchasng: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2018
pocohantas:

I can't relate with this, I am not intelligent and wise grin
you don't need to tell people that u are intelligent/wise or dumb....your words, actions, behavior, conversation, etc with people...they will know if u are or not.

This is one reason many ladies stay single for too long or don't even find hubby or partner; it's not because they are bad or ill mannered like most guys think, its cos they act too wise, too smart and too cunning too.....making them unattractive to potential suitors and lovers.

Same is applicable to men; if u notice, professors and all those men that act too wise always find it hard to find deserving partners...so life requires us to act foolish, dumb, and like novice sometimes to find love or true friends smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by pocohantas(f): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2018
franchasng:
you don't need to tell people that u are intelligent/wise or dumb....your words, actions, behavior, conversation, etc with people...they will know if u are or not.

This is one reason many ladies stay single for too long or don't even find hubby or partner; it's not because they are bad or ill mannered like most guys think, its cos they act too wise, too smart and too cunning too.....making them unattractive to potential suitors and lovers.

Same is applicable to men; if u notice, professors and all those men that act too wise always find it hard to find deserving partners...so life requires us to act foolish, dumb, and like novice sometimes to find love or true friends smiley

I am telling you I am not wise na, do you know me more than I know myself ni?

Forget about me, in the next 10yrs...as far as NL is concerned, I will still be single. Reason is, if I get married tomorrow, I will be the last person to drop the tiniest hint here.

I will get married before my 35th birthday, which is next year smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by FestusIrohigbe: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2018
shocked
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by mechanics(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
I hope the marriage will be successful.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
ojay2053:
Mainly those back home, yet still not all. And I’m sure they met outside Haiti, probably USA.

haitians dont forget their roots, they have nice chicks, just dont take them for granted.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by Thojan(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lol.. Show your logo

Check my signature if you need money
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by Naija2mumu(m): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
When my own go be and with who.

The girl fine with he semi oval face
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by Naija2mumu(m): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
ritylove:
What is doggy?
its a free course in free town. Do you want to apply
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by ritylove(f): 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
��������
undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by ritylove(f): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
RICHOLAC:

It meansman behaving like a dog.
grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
ritylove:
undecided
say thank u and stop messing around..U asked a question u got an answer with a picture depicting it ..Show some gratitude except u were actually fooling around and an Olympic medalist in the above subject..Huh..Wat do i know legend has it dat women with gap teeth have a............................QED.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2018
pocohantas:

I am telling you I am not wise na, do you know me more than I know myself ni?

Forget about me, in the next 10yrs...as far as NL is concerned, I will still be single. Reason is, if I get married tomorrow, I will be the last person to drop the tiniest hint here.

I will get married before my 35th birthday, which is next year smiley
At the bolded,,, screenshots activated..
I will be closely monitoring you..

Let us see if it Will happen..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady / See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating / Excited Nigerian Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Their Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.