Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,622 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination (21996 Views)

5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award / I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate / 16th Abuja International Film Festival: All South African Film Entries Suspended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by AlexReports(m): 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
A PRO-LUX STUDIO PRODUCTION GETS INTERNATIONAL FILM AWARD NOMINATION.

The film by 21 year old Actress and Producer Namia Roberts, titled, How To Marry a Billionaire" has received a nomination from the Hollywood & African Prestigious Award, holding in USA on the 30th of September at 216 N Brand BLVD, Glendale.

The award nomination of Namia Roberts' latest production from her Pro-lux studios, is a recognition of her outstanding innovations in film making and production. This was made known to newsmen during a media chat with Namia Roberts.

The movie titled "How to Marry a Billionaire", is a proud production of Promise Luxury Studio, a film making outfit, directed by Actress Namia Roberts, and based in US. The movie featured great Africa international stars including the producer who played a pragmatic role as the major character in the movie.

However, the proudly Nigeria film feature Sharon Ooja, Kenneth Okolie, Tomiwa Tegbe, and popular actress and producer, Namia Roberts. The 2018 nomination of a Pro-Lux studio work for an international award of such magnitude, is indeed a remarkable achievement for the film making industry in Nigeria and Africa.

In a reaction to the prestigious nomination, the director of Promise Luxury studio, Kingsley Iwere has congratulated the entire working team of her film making outfit, stating that the honour was a result of collective creativity.

Namia remains one of the youngest award winning actress and producer in Nigeria and Africa. Her worldwide recognition is overwhelming, as she was recently honoured at the African Virtuous Women Awards and the NANS award of Excellence.
http://www.alexreports.info/2018/09/a-pro-lux-studio-production-gets.html?m=1

Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by acesoul(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Good news

1 Like

Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by YorubaAssasin: 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Can this country ever produce any valuable goods to enhance people's lives, other than these entertainment rubbish to fake our realities?

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by TalkingBird: 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
hmm
Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by Shortyy(f): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
How to Marry a billionaire? Lol well that's all fantasy. But I bet it'd be an interesting movie.
Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by Professor101(m): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by Nuvally: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Naija to the world!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by davibid: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
At last a good news from Nollyhood

Because when I see Nollyhood caption now my heart cuts wether na actor or actress na e don die again

smiley
Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by coolebux(m): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
A movie that we're not going to watch, rawbish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by kennosklint(m): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Of no bebefits so it's as[color=#990000][/color] useless as the vegetable in Aso rock.
Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by Homeboiy: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
This woman 19yrs
chai jesô wey tie mkpu si
It is finished

12 Likes

Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by Rosebloom: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nairaland has truly gone to the hounds

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by WeirdWolf: 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
Buhari returns to Daura next year... That's all I can say.

*drops mic.

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by IME1: 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
cheesy
How to be a billionaire would have been a better movie
Who marrying a billionaire help
I should use my 1hr 30mins to see a girl kissing a guy
Then marrying him at the end
Finish na
Another thing still dey

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by Waffarianman(m): 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
E Konsign Dem. Just relaxing
Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
Shortyy:
How to Marry a billionaire? Lol well that's all fantasy. But I bet it'd be an interesting movie.
It's a movie for crying out loud. Do people really make real life decisions based on what they learnt from movies?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by kushercain: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nollywood can be a major revenue source for Nigeria raking in millions of dollars yearly. Not just to be depending on this unstable oil market. But na pirates no go gree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by tunary(m): 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Mtchwwwww
Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by oshe11: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Only came here to See the 19year old WOMAN and I wasnt disappointed

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by tayo4ng(m): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
Eyaaaa, 19 years old indeed.you mean her Hollywood name or wat

1 Like

Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by helphelp: 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by LadiesGist(f): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin
Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by Marvis4real(f): 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
good but i thought it's one of these Television Academy awards
Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by tintingz(m): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
I Watched the trailer, I was disappointed, the movie looks low budget.

I think the award thing is just a way to promote this movie.

Anyways, kudos to them.
Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by slap1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
Homeboiy:
This woman 19yrs

chai jesô wey tie mkpu si

It is finished

grin grin
Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by msmon(m): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
Problem won niyen!
Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by jaxxy(m): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nice caption!! Sounds intriguing bt will the story line ever make sense? That’s the issue. Nollywood is plagued with poor scripting, directing and acting. Tho we seem to be improving in the acting and directing bt still.
Re: Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination by GavelSlam: 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
kushercain:
Nollywood can be a major revenue source for Nigeria raking in millions of dollars yearly. Not just to be depending on this unstable oil market. But na pirates no go gree

That's where technology comes in.

Should a smart Nigerian come up with a solution he'll become wealthy in no time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawyer Petitions NFVCB Over "Fantastically Corrupt" Line In Chief Daddy Movie / Silverbird Cinemas, Nigeria / 5 Annoying Things Nigerians Do In Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.