Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) (36666 Views)

Video: Watch Man Twerking At Akwa Ibom Christmas Village / Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by tatibillion: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
The man seen twerking in a viral video days ago isn't The PDP Osun Candidate, Senator Adeleke (Davido's Uncle). He's clearly a look alike. Here is his real face. See video for clarity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwhY6CiI2u8

Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by HonAdeli(m): 12:30am On Sep 12, 2018
cry So he's not the dancing senator!

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:57am On Sep 12, 2018
I hope each and everyone sees it here that distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is not the one in the video. thanks for clarification op.

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by gaby(m): 4:04am On Sep 12, 2018
But he is a dancing senator...

Keep on dancing...orobokibo....

Enjoy

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by naijapips04: 5:31am On Sep 12, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by fr3do(m): 5:42am On Sep 12, 2018
Ok seen
But na still wa o, see as middle aged man dey move waist for public

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by femi4: 6:30am On Sep 12, 2018
The dancing senator doesn't twerk....thats Apc and Ogbeni's handiwork a

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by gurnam: 6:32am On Sep 12, 2018
He is a good dancer anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by lincsnuel: 6:59am On Sep 12, 2018
Lol, that man is a clown! grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by seborrhic: 7:03am On Sep 12, 2018
Good indeed.Even gays in western world are not this shameless.
He is an embarrassment to himself,family,friends and even foes.
He should go hide himself and not been seen for months.
gurnam:
He is a good dancer anyway

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by ionsman: 7:08am On Sep 12, 2018
But it was obvious he wasn't the one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by columbus007(m): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2018
when you are high on kwale weed undecided

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by Issafela: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2018
columbus007:
when you are high on kwale weed undecided
Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2018
BMC zombiesgringrin

I knew BMC zombies were behind that first one.

BMC zombies will not be happy seeing this..

grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by Qdot85344: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by wolesmile(m): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2018
Where is the real face nah?

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by thaoriginator: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2018
Sorry guys I didn't watch the video, no data.

Can someone kindly explain the dancing moves in writing? cry
Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by Nightmareo07: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2018
H
Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by naijapips04: 8:13am On Sep 12, 2018
Adeleke remains the candidate to beat in Osun election.

BMC can go and die with their fake news.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by Offpoint: 8:13am On Sep 12, 2018
Tomorrow this one will be a senator....

By the way this man twerks better than 99% of nairaland ladies, if you want to debunk that do it with a video evidence of you.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by kareemoye112: 8:14am On Sep 12, 2018
fake news everywia..naija mata tire me o.
If you need an online tutor for your kids,kindly contact me.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by Omojolaray(m): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2018
See village people o
Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by teekay213(m): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2018
Ha!

I have already register it in mind.

It's can't be erased.

Sen ademola the dancing senator was still that man twerking grin

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2018
Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind, wallpaper and 3D wall panel
Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by Exponental(m): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2018
Who cares..... If one can dance in this economic situation, pls do..... many can't think straight, talk of dancing.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by Omoekun931(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2018
Politics is just too dangerous. So how everything was perfected
Re: Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) by Mankosi: 8:17am On Sep 12, 2018
Apc's loyalists handwork

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / Zamfara Workers Paid N6000 As Minimum Wage - Ibrahim Khaleel, NULGE President / Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.