Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome (22765 Views)

Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama / Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures / Saidi Balogun: Fans Force Celebrities To Live Fake Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Edithfavourite: 12:30am On Sep 12, 2018
Nigerian Singer Kelly Hansome has said that the series of depression stories from celebrities is the repercussion of them living fake lives.

According to him, depression in most celebrities is as a result of the fake lives they lead. He said this on his Insatstories.

NL Do you believe with him?

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/celebrities-suffer-depression-because-they-live-fake-lives-kelly-hansome/

19 Likes

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by zinnydan(f): 12:31am On Sep 12, 2018
No,anybody can be depressed

31 Likes

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by 93Miles: 12:39am On Sep 12, 2018
zinnydan:
Thank you my sis.
Depression is not linked to fake life..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by zinnydan(f): 12:43am On Sep 12, 2018
93Miles:

Thank you my sis.

Depression is not linked to fake life..
exactly

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by jayson87: 4:22am On Sep 12, 2018
Kelly Handsome nailed it

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by driand(m): 4:22am On Sep 12, 2018
grin who asked you bruv?

Hope Kelly handsome isn't coming to pull a 'blackface' on us,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by karllemah44(m): 4:24am On Sep 12, 2018
[
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Gr8lex(m): 4:24am On Sep 12, 2018
zinnydan:
I wouldn't totally rule out his statement because he's also an artiste, sort of, and he knows what goes on behind closed doors.

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by gaby(m): 4:25am On Sep 12, 2018
Every time I hear this attention seekers name I try looking for the handsome in his name.

It seems he usually forgets to take the handsome with him for photo shoot.

Enjoy my siggy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by toluxa1(m): 4:26am On Sep 12, 2018
Because they are empty of Jesus. Depression is when there is an emptiness inside your soul and only. Jesus can fill it up.

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by lanrexdo(m): 4:27am On Sep 12, 2018
This one doesn't know what to say. He is just looking for cheap avenue to revive his lost career.

I was once depressed and it is the horrible feeling ever. I always try and cheer up and yes i meditate better on positive things rather negative and lose interest in life itself.

Fast facts on depression:
Llack of joy and reduced interest in things that used to bring a person happiness.
Life events, such as bereavement, produce mood changes that can usually be distinguished from the features of depression.
The causes of depression are not fully understood but are likely to be a complex combination of genetic, biological, environmental, and psycho-social factors.

Symptoms of depression can include:

depressed mood
reduced interest or pleasure in activities previously enjoyed, loss of sexual desire
unintentional weight loss (without dieting) or low appetite
insomnia (difficulty sleeping) or hypersomnia (excessive sleeping)
psychomotor agitation, for example, restlessness, pacing up and down
delayed psychomotor skills, for example, slowed movement and speech
fatigue or loss of energy
feelings of worthlessness or guilt
impaired ability to think, concentrate, or make decisions
recurrent thoughts of death or suicide, or attempt at suicide

29 Likes

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by openmine(m): 4:31am On Sep 12, 2018
just one of the reasons.....
there are many reasons why celebrities go into depression!

....In their quest for fame and wealth,they forgot the 'little' things that matter so much in their lives..!

They forgot the things that made them happy or brought joy to their soul for a blind pursuit that is causing them great pain and sorrow!

3 Likes

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by NickMarvey(m): 4:33am On Sep 12, 2018
When you have Jesus, you will never be depressed.

Give your life to Christ today and watch your life change for the better.

Let the hands that like this comment give a testimony this week.

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by miqos03: 4:38am On Sep 12, 2018
So

1 Like

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by psp2pc(m): 4:39am On Sep 12, 2018
all this churchy churchy people here, make una shut up there!

5 Likes

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by karllemah44(m): 4:39am On Sep 12, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Hoodbilonia: 4:42am On Sep 12, 2018
nepa nof go gimme lite to take sha sheh
i dey binu now
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by docjuli(m): 4:43am On Sep 12, 2018
lanrexdo:
This one doesn't know what to say. He is just looking for cheap avenue to revive his lost career.

[/b]I was once depressed and it is the horrible feeling ever. I always try and cheer up and yes i meditate better on positive things rather negative and lose interest in life itself.[b]

Llack of joy and reduced interest in things that used to bring a person happiness.
Life events, such as bereavement, produce mood changes that can usually be distinguished from the features of depression.
The causes of depression are not fully understood but are likely to be a complex combination of genetic, biological, environmental, and psycho-social factors.

depressed mood
reduced interest or pleasure in activities previously enjoyed, loss of sexual desire

Thanks always cheer up.

8 Likes

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by edo3(m): 4:45am On Sep 12, 2018
The second guy above me wan sashe,,,mmmh..
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by boolet: 4:47am On Sep 12, 2018
I agree my man. Humility no get twin brother.

1 Like

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Authoreety: 4:49am On Sep 12, 2018
Jesus is the Answer

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by abike12(f): 4:52am On Sep 12, 2018
Totally untrue
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Drpene: 4:54am On Sep 12, 2018
spot on
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by seenter84: 4:56am On Sep 12, 2018
grin
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by Tallesty1(m): 5:02am On Sep 12, 2018
lanrexdo:

I was once depressed and it is the horrible feeling ever. I always try and cheer up and yes i meditate better on positive things rather negative and lose interest in life itself.

depressed mood
zinnydan:
The young man didn't say depression is cause by, he was kind enough to specify the class of people he was talking about. Depression amongst artist, he was one of them, still is so he knows more than we do.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by bamasite(m): 5:09am On Sep 12, 2018
It is true.... But could it be that they don't want to be obscure like Kelly Handsome?
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by superior1: 5:23am On Sep 12, 2018
Buhari is big enough source of depression in and to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by femi4: 5:24am On Sep 12, 2018
Yahoo boy is giving himself an advice
Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by LordKO(m): 5:37am On Sep 12, 2018
It's conventional wisdom that superficial people and depression are inseparable. So, he's correct because the entertainment industry and its practitioners are almost all about superficiality.

7 Likes

Re: ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome by meobizy(f): 5:40am On Sep 12, 2018
I strongly believe this. Let me get some proper sleep before I come here to explain.
They say the most successful path to failure is pleasing every one you know. Living a fake life on social media is a modern form of it. Unlike real life where one may try it with ~6 - 20 people social media creates a platform to connect with thousands. There is no way you can try to impress such amount without losing your personal identity along the line. Depression is a natural adaptation aimed to snap you back to reality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrities Jet Out For OneAfricaMusicFest Dubai (photos) / Tonto Dikeh All Smiles In New Portraits Photos / Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.