Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,626 members, 7,770,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

Russian Giant Dog - Mountain Caucasian Puppy / Puppies For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Russian Giant Dog - Mountain Caucasian Puppy / Puppies For Sale (2162 Views)

Super Pedigree Mountain Caucasian Shepherd Puppies / Adult Male Mountain Caucasian Shepherd For Sale / 3 Months Old Female Russian Mountain Caucasian Shepherd Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Giant Dog - Mountain Caucasian Puppy / Puppies For Sale by best231(f): 2:47am On Sep 12, 2018
Superb Mountian Caucasian puppies; Male and Female available.
Super Intelligent, Top security and loyal dogs.
*Dog details :
* = Up to date shots and Vaccinations.
* = Quality nutrition with the right vitamins.
* = Male and Female available.
* = 7 weeks.
* = Perfect blood line.
* = Health certificate.
* = Coming from a very clean environment.
* = Delivery to any location available or pick up.
Get Your Dogs from the No1 Top Quality Pet Dealer™
Please do give me a call, text or WhatsApp(08147403498) if you are interested or have any question(s).
Thanks,

Re: Russian Giant Dog - Mountain Caucasian Puppy / Puppies For Sale by Faccouk(m): 7:57am On Sep 12, 2018
Which one is “Russian Giant Dog, Mountain Caucasian Dog” do you know what & how a Caucasian Ovcharka looks like? Yours is a mixed breed with a Gsd & Impure Caucasian.
Look at the Dam you Muzzled is that a Caucasian Ovcharka? No Disrespect Op but this Pups & Sire/Dam got nothing to do with a “Russian Giant Dog”, not even close to it. So pls Op correct your Topic. Thank you Sir

3 Likes

Re: Russian Giant Dog - Mountain Caucasian Puppy / Puppies For Sale by 14teenK: 8:40am On Sep 12, 2018
Faccouk:
Which one is “Russian Giant Dog, Mountain Caucasian Dog” do you know what & how a Caucasian Ovcharka looks like? Yours is a mixed breed with a Gsd & Impure Caucasian.
Look at the Dam you Muzzled is that a Caucasian Ovcharka? No Disrespect Op but this Pups & Sire/Dam got nothing to do with a “Russian Giant Dog”, not even close to it. So pls Op correct your Topic. Thank you Sir
I think what you fail to understand is that there are short haired and long haired caucs and weather conditions is also a factor to how caucs turn out.
Re: Russian Giant Dog - Mountain Caucasian Puppy / Puppies For Sale by frowland(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
Faccouk:

First, those pictures are Photoshop.
Secondly regarding your Impure Caucasian, that female does look pure to me. Our warm temperate climate means that you will hardly see a Cauc here with massive fur. They will keep shedding it to maintain body temperature unlike their mates in snowy weather that have massive fur to keep them warm.
OP, the only wrong you did was to cross that solid Cauc with GSD. That's not cool.

1 Like

Re: Russian Giant Dog - Mountain Caucasian Puppy / Puppies For Sale by prinzetobi: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
Come on now!!! This litter has been sold long ago.
Re: Russian Giant Dog - Mountain Caucasian Puppy / Puppies For Sale by Faccouk(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2018
Cold/Hot Weather this Caucasian showed above ain’t the real deal. There’s a dude in Jos who breed Caucasian & Saint Bernard for a Living. “Bsquared”, His Caucasian are Massive so don’t tell me about Weather, Long/short haired. Op used a Gsd to even mate the Caucasian above. Then come out to call it “Russian Giant Dog” LMAO
14teenK:
I think what you fail to understand is that there are short haired and long haired caucs and weather conditions is also a factor to how caucs turn out.

1 Like

Re: Russian Giant Dog - Mountain Caucasian Puppy / Puppies For Sale by Faccouk(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2018
Photoshop you say?. Op used a Gsd to even mate the Caucasian above. Then come out to call it “Russian Giant Dog”. Have you seen Caucasian dogs owned & breeded by Bsquared from Jos? Then don’t say Photoshop.
frowland:

First, those pictures are Photoshop.
Secondly regarding your Impure Caucasian, that female does look pure to me. Our warm temperate climate means that you will hardly see a Cauc here with massive fur. They will keep shedding it to maintain body temperature unlike their mates in snowy weather that have massive fur to keep them warm.
OP, the only wrong you did was to cross that solid Cauc with GSD. That's not cool.

1 Like

Re: Russian Giant Dog - Mountain Caucasian Puppy / Puppies For Sale by frowland(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2018
Faccouk:
Photoshop you say?. Op used a Gsd to even mate the Caucasian above. Then come out to call it “Russian Giant Dog”. Have you seen Caucasian dogs owned & breeded by Bsquared from Jos? Then don’t say Photoshop.

The pictures you poster there are photoshop and the cauc by bsquared is nothing close to those pictures you poster there.
Secondly, like I stated earlier, Dog fur grows ticker in colder environments and Plateau state fits this description nicely - This makes most hairy dogs appear larger than their warm temperate dwelling counterparts.

1 Like

Re: Russian Giant Dog - Mountain Caucasian Puppy / Puppies For Sale by 14teenK: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Faccouk:
Cold/Hot Weather this Caucasian showed above ain’t the real deal. There’s a dude in Jos who breed Caucasian & Saint Bernard for a Living. “Bsquared”, His Caucasian are Massive so don’t tell me about Weather, Long/short haired. Op used a Gsd to even mate the Caucasian above. Then come out to call it “Russian Giant Dog” LMAO
it’s not good to really criticize someone when you know absolutely nothing about the person or the dog, in one of your threads you were looking for someone to give out a puppy to you, yet you are here criticizing someone that actually owns one

2 Likes

Re: Russian Giant Dog - Mountain Caucasian Puppy / Puppies For Sale by Faccouk(m): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
Really? I like the fact you said “give out” not Begging. Nairaland is just another theatre. I’m not criticising, I’m stating a fact which you do know. Don’t justify what’s already condemned.
Op said “Russian Giant Dog”.
14teenK:
it’s not good to really criticize someone when you know absolutely nothing about the person or the dog, in one of your threads you were looking for someone to give out a puppy to you, yet you are here criticizing someone that actually owns one

1 Like

Re: Russian Giant Dog - Mountain Caucasian Puppy / Puppies For Sale by frowland(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
Faccouk:
Really? I like the fact you said “give out” not Begging. Nairaland is just another theatre. I’m not criticising, I’m stating a fact which you do know. Don’t justify what’s already condemned.
Op said “Russian Giant Dog”.

Oga, this your argument holds no water. I am a breeder with more than 15 years experience. That caucasian up there is the real deal coupled with the fact that it's a female and females are not known to be that big compared to males.
The only mistake OP did was to cross with GSD.
Now, regarding your fixation with "giant breed" I reiterate that those pictures you posted there are photoshopped.
Point me to any video of such breed as big as that picture.
You only see those full blown images only. Never its video.
Re: Russian Giant Dog - Mountain Caucasian Puppy / Puppies For Sale by Faccouk(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mr Frow this ain’t an argument? I have seen videos of massive Caucasian. I’m downing on the fact the Op said “Superb Massive Caucasian Puppies. Even finished it with the photo of the Sire & Dam.
Anyways Mr Frowland you got any Pup or Dog to let go? Seems you want to buy almost all the dogs they posts on Nairaland. So do you wanna let go of some of your cuties? grin
frowland:

Oga, this your argument holds no water. I am a breeder with more than 15 years experience. That caucasian up there is the real deal coupled with the fact that it's a female and females are not known to be that big compared to males.
The only mistake OP did was to cross with GSD.
Now, regarding your fixation with "giant breed" I reiterate that those pictures you posted there are photoshopped.
Point me to any video of such breed as big as that picture.
You only see those full blown images only. Never its video.
Re: Russian Giant Dog - Mountain Caucasian Puppy / Puppies For Sale by frowland(m): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Faccouk:
Mr Frow this ain’t an argument? I have seen videos of massive Caucasian. I’m downing on the fact the Op said “Superb Massive Caucasian Puppies. Even finished it with the photo of the Sire & Dam.
Anyways Mr Frowland you got any Pup or Dog to let go? Seems you want to buy almost all the dogs they posts on Nairaland. So do you wanna let go of some of your cuties? grin

Funny comment. Anyway, wait for Neapolitan pups next month.
Re: Russian Giant Dog - Mountain Caucasian Puppy / Puppies For Sale by Faccouk(m): 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
Alright Mr frowland imma hold on your Words. winkI’m glad the comment got you.
frowland:

Funny comment. Anyway, wait for Neapolitan pups next month.

(1) (Reply)

WOw....Check out these cute caucasian puppies............geezzz / I Have 5 Pieces Of Rottweiler Puppies For Sale!!! / Sensational Fast Selling Caucasian Available Dont Miss Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.