Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months (32904 Views)

Osita Chidoka Accused Of Not Having Pictures To Back Up Projects He Authorised / Yemi Osinbajo: 3 Lagos Road Projects He's Passionate About & The Contractors / Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months by udemzyudex(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
crafteck:

The fact he's able to list shows how few he's deeds are, apart from the buildings which can all take up to 2 months concurrently, every other thing can be done in days, scholarship and buying generator, putting 50 Street lights...

Oga wetin your senator don do naa?

Leave this talk, abi you no get person wey dey represent you?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months by Buterflyle0: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
RevenGeMission:
big fat lies

250M scholarship is a sham, I have been to AU in ede several times, the scholarships were given by Deji Adeleke and its mostly for friends and family or close acquaintance and scholarship students are not more than 10, also the scholarship is not for any other university its for adeleke university which means the family is basically paying itself zero money and students get to go to their boarding school free of charge

I know one of chief imam of ede's child is there on scholarship and that of Timi of ede

Provision of transformers is also a lie, they may have lobbied for those communities with power company but they didn't buy and give those transformers

The last time transformers passed through ogberin in ede was when they were rushing their senate building and other projects on the site at Adeleke University

As yourself if these claims are true why isn't there a single image of him commissioning the projects ?

My brother ask them o
Re: Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
If this is true,then he tried....Meanwhile, see Delta State scenario;

The road linking Ogwashi-ukwu, to Egbudu-Akah(My place ), to Ekuku Agbor of Delta State is a mess and like a partway to forest..My people has been deprived the dividend of Democracy since the inception of Delta State..No road ,no water,no Electricity ;and this is a place that once produced the longest lasting king in the world(Obi Alfred okolie)..The Government of Delta State under the leadership of H/E Dr.Ifeanyi Okowa should do something about this..My people are passing through hell in transporting human and other resources in-and-out of the communities listed above...
Re: Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months by SaintLucia: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
gen2briz:

Na only no 17 concern me, and I don't see the solar-powered light anywhere
You are right, I do visit Ikire and me too haven't seen those solar street light. From Atoto to Onibembem, Obada to First Bank area going to Sabo and Sango, nothing like solar street light.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months by gameboyo: 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
adesola89:

He just gave my community a new transformer and that is not on the list.
So he has even done more than what on the list within just a year

God bless u real good bro
Re: Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months by lakesider(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Are all this the fuctilns of senators??... Make bills
Re: Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months by royal200: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
I think this Man is a performer.. .Just one year and with some evidence from people Abeg he try.. To the wailers Before you castigate him,list what your own senator that had spend 4/8/12years has done.. .........Party zombies against anyone who perform better than their own.. ...
Re: Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months by Burgerlomo: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
uzobaby:
You try abeggg..if try..my own senator has done massive projects that are too big for me to see. .using torchlight torchlight find them even in daytime. .looooll

cool

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months by Burgerlomo: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
Emyo:
Good records plus he danced all along.

Re: Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months by deebsman1(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
250m for students, are they schooling overseas? Scammer
Re: Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months by RevenGeMission: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
onile1234:

look at you,if somebody who boasted of having resources more than a state do aforementioned projects we will all clap for him.don't be blindfolded my friend

The somebody did not boast by himself

Secondly , that somebody is currently serving a political post in the current government, no doubt he's done something for the people of osun
Re: Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months by jibs4lv(m): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
Metuh:
Nice one Mr Senator

The problem is that majority of the so-called educated Nigerians can't think on their own cos I don't know when dancing at a party became a sin.

Arnold Schwarzenegger was the Governor of California and still acted in films, was he called an acting Governor
Seriously you are right bro but my own issue with him is his academic career.

Not even o level cert hummm mba
Re: Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months by Akanoaaa(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
So you haven't done any project in ayedaade local government (Odeomu, Gbongan OrileOwu etc) abi? its simple. Don't expect any support from them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Preaching At Redeemed Christian Church, Maryland, Usa.(video) / Banbangida Aliyu & Abdullahi Maibasira Lead Atiku & Nasko Campaign In Suleja / National Grid Collapses, Plunges Country Into Darkness Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.