Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (42094 Views)

Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by enuk80(m): 5:57am On Sep 12, 2018
Hello everyone,

I just want to know....why some girls who have serious boyfriends give their number out to another guy who they just met?

She knows she has a boy who is everything to her yet she gives her number out to total stranger who just talk to her on meeting her.

Is this really proper for a girl to give her number out when she knows she has a boyfriend?

Why can't she say no or sorry I have a boyfriend?

****after giving her number out to guys, they start asking her out and this create problems in her relationship.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Olalan(m): 6:01am On Sep 12, 2018
A girl who is committed in her relationship wouldn't be giving number to guys cause the truth is we all know what the likely intention of the guy is.
BTW it's also applicable to guys you can't be saying you are committed in your relationship yet still trying to make more friends of the opposite sex.

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Fabolousibk1(m): 6:06am On Sep 12, 2018
How is that a big deal....?... You're feeling insecure ni jor .. cheesy

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by enuk80(m): 6:13am On Sep 12, 2018
Fabolousibk1:
How is that a big deal....?... You're feeling insecure ni jor .. cheesy

There is nothing like being insecure. It's not proper for a girl to give her number out. She knows the intention of the guy yet she went ahead giving her number out. She is expected to tell the guy blank no or sorry I'm not interested cuz I have a boyfriend.

How will you feel when you are having a quality time with your girlfriend and her phone keeps ringing because of the numerous guys she gave her number to?

152 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Homeboiy: 6:15am On Sep 12, 2018
But you give yours to girls Abi?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:17am On Sep 12, 2018
If u have a bf doesn't mean u can't gv out ur number. Just know wat u doing after gvn out ur number. You really dunno were help can come from.
Guys of this days ain't trust worthy sef. Even if they promise u marriage.. they can still do and undo. So. live ur life freely. don't b caged bcus of a bf...that's not even ur husband.
But be a good girl, a good girl does good things.

215 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Shelumiel: 6:18am On Sep 12, 2018
It's a psychological thing; it cannot be helped. The truth is we all like having a second option(even you who is reading this post) in any situation, and since the level of infidelity in Nigeria is mind blowing , it makes sense as a person to test other options and not put your eggs in one basket. So I will say , YES

28 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:18am On Sep 12, 2018
enuk80:

There is nothing like being insecure. It's not proper for a girl to give her number out. She knows the intention of the guy yet she went ahead giving her number out. She is expected to tell the guy blank no or sorry I'm not interested cuz I have a boyfriend.

How will you feel when you are having a quality time with your girlfriend and her phone keeps ringing because of the numerous guys she gave her number to?

Oga, the thing is...u are feeling insecure jawe. Let trust do the work.

16 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by eph12(m): 6:18am On Sep 12, 2018
Girlfriends, wives should be allowed to have their lives and be friends with whoever they want to be. But if you can't trust your woman not to cross the line, why are you still with her? Guys need to learn how to save themselves from headache and pain by either trusting their woman or not care about some of their actions. What's the point in monitoring and policing your girl up and down? You will only end up pushing her further away and if that's what you want, go ahead then. But just know that you can't control them and you're only asking them to get smarter if you're always in their business.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by highpriestess: 6:18am On Sep 12, 2018
enuk80:

so, don't you give or collect number from random ladies?

9 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 12, 2018
If she feels like giving out her number or not is entirely her choice. The boyfriend ought not be creating drama over cos giving out number doesnt mean she wants to be spreading her leg upandan.afterall d guys with girlfriends dey give out dhier number abi?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 12, 2018
enuk80:

she can always switch off her phone if her phone keeps ringing while she's having a quality time with u and if later they call and ask her why her fone was off she can say i was having a nice time with my boyfriend or fiancee. Dem no go kill am for tellin dem d truth naucheesy.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 12, 2018
Nothing is wrong is giving out her numbers and even her name. What is wrong is you, who is insecure.

If you have what it takes to be confident then you be telling her; 'Dont give me a reason to leave you out in the cold world out there'. And she will get the message.

You know why ? Cos you are complete and need no one to complete you, but to complement you. Make her your fantasy work of art, and design her with the best fabrics and trinkets that naira can buy and carry her up like a trophy and she will padlock her pusssy and hand you the key/

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by KingPapaya: 6:39am On Sep 12, 2018
Nothing wrong at all in giving out her digits.
That she is your girlfriend don't mean she can't keep other (male) friends. Some might just turn out to be business partners or connections someday.

But you know Naija girls wink
Anything can happen.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by RevenGeMission: 6:51am On Sep 12, 2018
I don't blame any girl who does that , as long as she is not a serial fucccckeerrr

If she doesn't give , you say she's forming

If she gives quickly she's too cheap

If she takes time to give , you get the feeling she's using you to rub it whatever the fuccck that means

Oh and Boys eyes too dey chuck , must you collect number /?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Wilfredpat22(f): 8:03am On Sep 12, 2018
The truth is the more a lady gives out her number, the higher tendency she knows she is going to be laid by the guys.

We all know that. We just don’t want to put our eggs in one basket

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by jorion(m): 8:58am On Sep 12, 2018
" The right for you to throw your fist ends at the tip of my nose". You can give your number out, no big deal. But the moment I start suspecting foul play, know that it has unofficially ended. I will so play with your emotions like football until I am tired of you

12 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by oluwasegun007(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2018
huuurrr see you,

that's called not putting your head in one basket.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by yomibelle(f): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2018
I came onto the wrong thread.
I'm outta here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2018
Lol. Boyfriend, not husband yet. Do you know the percentage of breakups between girls/boys every minute.

I do not support that a lady should cage herself because she has a boyfriend. However, its cool to be selective.

Don't just drop your phone number for every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Lol. See this Op...

Guy: please can I have your number

Babe: Sorry, I have a boyfriend

Funny!

30 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by fvck(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2018
Yes and No
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by philtex(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2018
These Guys Too Get Girlfriends. grin
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Amberon: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2018
Depends on how serious you both are. I am of the opinion that she can give her contact out and even socialize with other guys while being in a relationship (nb: I don't mean cheating). Afterall it's just a relationship and not marriage. What if after everything you dump her?

I definitely won't cheat in a relationship but as long as we're not married yet, I must keep platonic male friends.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2018
When the bf hasn't married her?

I stumbled on a post this morning and this is what the clown said and I quote "you can suck my deek for 6 years and support my dreams, I'll still leave you for the love of my life".

It is so hard to be in a relationship these days, you will be being committed not knowing the dude or chic isn't even committed to you.

Just be celibate, share your number, meet people, be cultured and educate yourself.

You'll find someone who loves you enough to commit.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by asawanathegreat(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2018
There is nothing wrong with it.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by erico2k2(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2018
enuk80:
Hello everyone,

I just want to know....why some girls who have serious boyfriends give their number out to another guy who they just met?

She knows she has a boy who is everything to her yet she gives her number out to total stranger who just talk to her on meeting her.

Is this really proper for a girl to give her number out when she knows she has a boyfriend?

Why can't she say no or sorry I have a boyfriend?

****after giving her number out to guys, they start asking her out and this create problems in her relationship.

NO IT IS NOT
but I know some 9ja girls wont agree, they are single till married by nature.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by dotunbidemi: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2018
spotted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by calddon(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2018
@op ur a boyfriend not a husband, stop disturbing us.

Meanwhile have you guys bothered to look up the meaning of 'boyfriend' in a dictionary? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2018
Just boyfriend and you think you own her undecided Oga Op, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that except it becomes excessive then that's annoying. Give her some space, she'll trust you more and appreciate you for that, don't cage her life because you send her money for internet subscription.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Emmafe(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2018
Problem e niyen

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2018
Modified
I dnt even kn wat to say gan sef
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Chri08102702694: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2018
There's nothing wrong with that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap / Grandma Rocks A Teenage Boy At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.