Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 AM

Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? (23445 Views)

Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA / Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Jamestown123: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
AntiZombie:
yea

fx
traders like us

20-500usd everyday based on capital

u might be home sick after a while sha
bro am willing to learn oo if you can help me. jamestown083@gmail.com that's my Gmail abeg help me
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by myhelper: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
Interesting read. I see a lot of people might be interested in the affiliate marketing business. Here is a step by step guide/article I wrote few months ago that has generated lots of commendation. You can read it here https://businesscabal.com/average-nigerians-making-3000-n1-million-per-month--can/
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Yesbody: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
Rubbish! Yes, i worked from home doing nothing just smoking Ganja. why da hell would anyone want to work from home? the whole idea of work is to Actually go to work? meet work colleagues, Join in office gossip, Chat up the girl with big bottom sitting next to my desk or the woman with big breasts sitting in front of my desk tongue chat some more women up in the bus on the way home from work.

Boring working from home.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by jossytech(m): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
I trade forex and cryptocurrencies at home, i made more money, i go out to shop and enjoy and go back home

You can work at home if you got internet, information and and skills, legally and morally please

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Grupo(m): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
gypsey:
Rubbish! Yes, i work from home doing nothing just smoking Ganja. why da hell would anyone want to work from home? the whole idea of work is to Actually go to work? meet work colleagues, Join in office gossip, Chat up the girl with big bottom sitting next to my desk or the woman with big breasts sitting in front of my desk tongue chat some more women up in the bus on the way home from work.

Hahaha. All the things you mentioned are true though. I work from home and it can get really lonely most time.

My case is even worse because I'm atheist, so, I don't go to church. Now, the two most available places for people to network are eluding me. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Firmjudge(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
pweeryambre:
Working from home in nigeria mostly means Scamming or sports betting.... Nigerian youths ain't that patient

Who is this? Knowledge is power

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by deleo16(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yes work from home with good internet and good skills one can work on Nigeria freelance website such as freeciti.ng and co I saw on nairaland ads

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Celcius: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yes I work from home and earn quite much but didn't quit my other job.
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
Grupo:

Hahaha. All the things you mentioned are true though. I work from home and it can get really lonely most time.

My case is even worse because I'm atheist, so, I don't go to church. Now, the two most available places for people to network are eluding me. Lol.
Imagine, working from home grin.

how can you meet people? if you don't go to work.
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
AntiZombie:
pls can u tell me about that ,i really in need ,
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by AntiZombie: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
jossytech:
I trade forex and cryptocurrencies at home, i made more money, i go out to shop and enjoy and go back home

You can work at home if you got internet, information and and skills, legally and morally please

good to see fellow comrades

GBPAUD down swing paid well today

500usd plus

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Shadychyke: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
[Pls what can of work do you do from your home,that pays u much.wouldnt mind joining u.thanks
quote author=jossytech post=71138606]I trade d cryptocurrencies at home, i made more money, i go out to shop and enjoy and go back home

You can work at home if you got internet, information and and skills, legally and morally please[/quote]
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by AntiZombie: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
joyyss:
pls can u tell me about that ,i really in need ,

u need a pc, fast internet,, some capital best 200$ or 150$

a training period forget the seminar noise, fx needs to be learnt well

open a trading account with a broker

fund it

, practice for a while with the right tools

go live, make your money

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by AntiZombie: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jamestown123:
bro am willing to learn oo if you can help me. jamestown083@gmail.com that's my Gmail abeg help me
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by SoNature(m): 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
baba3know:
There are lots of -home-in.html]See source for more details[/url][/b]

If you work from home and u are based in Lagos, I'd like us to hang out some times

Network and share ideas

I think loneliness is the biggest challenge of telecommuting (working from home)

I quit my full-time job to start working from home

Yes, I earn more than three times what I used to earn before

A freelancer can be so lonely

You can make just any friend, but nobody to think like u do

Nobody to share job-related ideas with

Yes, I am a content writer

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by grafixdon: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Panshow:
Yes, very possible.
I run www.fleektemplates.com from home. I spent sleepless nights building these amazing templates. My neighbors think I'm just a lazy person because I'm always on my laptop. They can't just imagine why a sane person will spend his whole day on a laptop. Well I didn't blame them cos they have no clue what's going on.

I thank God my work is delivering real value to clients. That's my joy.

Working from home is incredibly hard. You'll work even harder than people going to the office, but it's rewarding.

I need your web designer's number. Pls!
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by SoNature(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
gypsey:
Rubbish! Yes, i work from home doing nothing just smoking Ganja. why da hell would anyone want to work from home? the whole idea of work is to Actually go to work? meet work colleagues, Join in office gossip, Chat up the girl with big bottom sitting next to my desk or the woman with big breasts sitting in front of my desk tongue chat some more women up in the bus on the way home from work.

I couldn't stop laughing after reading your comment

I told myself that this thread would be incomplete without it

The truth is that working from home has many benefits

Apart from making money, I look fresher because I don't enter crazy Lagos traffic every morning anymore grin

Quarreling with conductor, chatting, seeing bress and nyash doesn’t give money tongue

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yes working from home is very possible and very profitable. Only problem is depression and loneliness will hit you hard. grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by cinoboy: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
How To Become A Successful Student Blogger.
A lot of people have this mentality that it will be difficult to build a successful blog while schooling at the same time. Some believe that it might succeed but it will take time because you aren’t giving it full attention.click here to read more
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Rosheal(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
Olusharp:
I currently earn from home... Not much but it is enough to keep body and soul together...
Please text me on WhatsApp. I want to ask you. +233231935528
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Panshow(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
grafixdon:

I need your web designer's number. Pls!
Here 08027504139
Or you can chat on WhatsApp via
+234 805 660 2445
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Rosheal(m): 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
AntiZombie:

u need a pc, fast internet,, some capital best 200$ or 150$

a training period forget the seminar noise, fx needs to be learnt well

open a trading account with a broker

fund it

, practice for a while with the right tools

go live, make your money

Please I want to talk with you on WhatsApp +233231935528
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
Learn how to program well in any of the common languages. You can get a remote high paying job. By high paying, I mean $30k to $80k per year.
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Rosheal(m): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
Celcius:
Yes I work from home and earn quite much but didn't quit my other job.
Please I want to text you on WhatsApp +233231935528
Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
SoNature:

I couldn't stop laughing after reading your comment

I told myself that this thread would be incomplete without it

The truth is that working from home has many benefits

Apart from making money, I look fresher because I don't enter crazy Lagos traffic every morning anymore grin

Quarreling with conductor, chatting, seeing bress and nyash doesn’t give money tongue
grin grin grin well...i have worked from home before, i didn't like it, i thought i would like it, but i didn't. I missed the breasts and bottoms, office gossips and lunch time with the Fine girl next to my desk.

Anyway, i don't do Office work Anymore, Nowadays i drive Delivery Lorry Around Europe.

It's not all about the money, you ve got to enjoy work too.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Pentools(m): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
SoNature:

If you work from home and u are based in Lagos, I'd like us to hang out some times

Network and share ideas

I think loneliness is the biggest challenge of telecommuting (working from home)

I quit my full-time job to start working from home

Yes, I earn more than three times what I used to earn before

A freelancer can be so lonely

You can make just any friend, but nobody to think like u do

Nobody to share job-related ideas with

Yes, I am a content writer

Mehnnnn it's really crazy. Memory block is unavoidable especially for writers, any day you hit the road you appear more like an alien or some kind of Kyle xy. How do you normally cool off or catch fun outside work sphere??
Interstate link up wouldn't be bad tho!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Shadychyke: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Pls I will like to train this forex trading.how may you be of assistance.thanks
AntiZombie:
yea

fx
traders like us

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by SoNature(m): 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin grin well...i have worked from home before, i didn't like it, i thought i would like it, but i didn't. I missed the breasts and bottoms, office gossips and lunch time with the Fine girl next to my desk.

Anyway, i don't do Office work Anymore, Nowadays i drive Delivery Lorry Around Europe.

It's not all about the money, you ve got to enjoy work too.

Individual difference, papi

I did the regular 8-5 for over three years with nothing to show for it

But less than one year in freelancing, my story is changing

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? by Shadychyke: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
AntiZombie:
yea

fx
traders like us

Pls I will like to learn forwx trading.how may you be of assistance.is there anyway I can reach you.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNILAG IS RECRUITING!!! Academic And Non-academic Positions. / 5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.