Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Have You Heard About MIGRATION BROKERS? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Heard About MIGRATION BROKERS? (1051 Views)

What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? / Have You Heard About Chatmogul / What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard About MIGRATION BROKERS? by Freeze007(m): 7:28am On Sep 12, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,

First let me use this medium to encourage us on present situations besetting our nation, youths- do not despair as there comes light at the end of the tunnel, that said I have issues with coming to terms with a certain MIGRATION BROKERS FIRM, they are a world base platform looking into employment for those who want to migrate to a few country they can influence. my question is, has any one gotten VISA with these MIGRATION BROKERS?Anyone with ideas should clarify me/us should there be other weary nationals hoping to be cleared too. "make we no enter one chance". They accepted my application but are asking for $75 for legal matters to help secure a visa from whoever employs since they push CV to the necessary agencies requesting for applicants as they say and would help you secure an employment letter which eases VISA application(they are also a legal firm).

Please folks come to my aid,I need concrete testimonial if anyone has used them before.

Regards
freeze007
Re: Have You Heard About MIGRATION BROKERS? by sam79(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
They Probably a Scan for asking for Money...

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor & Producer Emeka Okoye Unveiled New Movie Titled ( Ray Of Hope ) / Pre- Wedding Hotness: Nightlife King Meets The Queen Of Beauty. / Unauthorized Access To My Bank Account By Flutter Wave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.