Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

How I Got This Beauty-queen On Campus May Surprise You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got This Beauty-queen On Campus May Surprise You. (480 Views)

Guys Rate This Beauty / How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. / Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got This Beauty-queen On Campus May Surprise You. by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2018
I met this girl called Josephine in the digital library years back. She was always happy, beautiful, humble, average height and intelligent.

Earlier on, I've heard much about her exploits and I've tried just to be with her. As I came into the library, just passed by her desk, all of a sudden our eyes met, then I greeted her with a smile which she returns accordingly.

I didn't make any move here to talk to her about my interest in her.

On Facebook one day, I saw her profile picture and sent her a friendship request which she confirmed in less than an hour.

Thank God we're friends now, I said to myself. Her profile pictures were always tempting and inviting and everything she posted on social media really turned me on in a way that I had never felt before. I decided to take it to another level using my past experiences.

Hope you know what I mean. So, at last, I managed to get Josephine's number and I called her immediately to confirm if it was really her. We talked for a long time and later I discovered that she was living not far from my hostel.

I then said to myself, "this is a once in a lifetime opportunity". She promised to visit me on the next Thursday. That was the longest Thursday I ever waited for in my life. Thursday finally came and I called her around 7:30pm just to confirm if she was indeed coming to my house.

After she had confirmed that she was coming, I started putting everything in order. I was a bit nervous but excited, you know the excitement and fear you have when you are about to do something you have always planned.

I bought expensive perfumes, new sheets, hand sanitizer, bathing salts for after, expensive food and beverages and 8 condoms. Around 9:02pm she knocked on my room's door.

She was dressed in a very seductively tight body hugging pink short gown, her black straight hairs decoratingly packed with ribbon, with a dashing red lipstick and a matching red bra and pant's linings all peeping from her perfect shaped and curvy edges.

I was more than happy after I saw how she was looking, then I humbly said, My dear brothers and Sisters, I know I've wasted your time. But see how you are serious reading this story...I wish you can learn how to read your Bible like this..... .Be ashamed and learn to invest your energy in Christ. In Romans 13:14 it reads Instead, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the desires of the flesh. If it were a biblical message, you'd have stopped immediately? Please think twice! God bless you and find much comfort in our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Introducing You To SIT-ROTICS / Lydia's Crucible(18+) / Be Careful With What You Say Especially When You Having A Fight With your partne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.