Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. (9740 Views)

A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today / Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by mhizcassidy001(f): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
im at work oo
kaycee125:
Where is your location?
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by highpriestess: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Airforce1:

This comment crack me up I must say...
lol.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Airforce1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
highpriestess:

lol.

You be clown I swear .. cheesy

Highqueen
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Tozara(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yambee:
OP respect yourself.

Beautiful?who said so?how old are you?you are dressed like a little raggity boy. There is nothing remotely sexy,feminine or beautiful about you.

Grow up and get this rubbish out of Nairaland. Local Champion.
Her "raggity" self is more beautiful than your rotten, bitter soul.

Sad idiot.

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kaycee125: 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
My oldman is throwing a party in my villa around that time so I doubt.
highpriestess:

lol, you take your leisure time to parry naaw, and to complain of time.lool.

Owerri is cool.
Are you gonna attend the NL party?
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by highpriestess: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Airforce1:

You be clown I swear .. cheesy

Hig.hqueen
thr best thing I will do for mbaise people is to sell you off to Abia people, we are tired of you.grin

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kaycee125: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Come make I buy you lunch and shayo after work if you dey my city.
mhizcassidy001:
im at work oo
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by highpriestess: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
kaycee125:
My oldman is throwing a party in my villa around that time so I doubt.
wooow!!really?
What's he celebrating?
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kaycee125: 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
He wants to do a retirement party and I am expected to attend.
highpriestess:

wooow!!really?
What's he celebrating?
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Airforce1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
highpriestess:

thr best thing I will do for mbaise people is to sell you off to Abia people, we are tired of you.grin

You want to sell out your future leader ?? grin

I am that rejected stone Jesus Christ talked about in the bible. smiley
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by highpriestess: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Airforce1:

You want to sell out your future leader ?? grin

I am that rejected stone Jesus Christ talked about in the bible. smiley
Lol, amen.
hope you are coming back to vote for your brother In the forth coming governorship election.cheesy
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by mhizcassidy001(f): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
na lagos city i dey.
work in an insurance company located at obanikoro.
how far is your location?
kaycee125:
Come make I buy you lunch and shayo after work if you dey my city.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by highpriestess: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
kaycee125:
He wants to do a retirement party and I am expected to attend.
wow! !that's great.

Wish him well.smiley
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Airforce1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
highpriestess:

Lol, amen.
hope you are coming back to vote for your brother In the forth coming governorship election.cheesy

Which of them ?
I hope it's not that rochas son inlaw ?

But I will be home in 2 weeks sha .

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kaycee125: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
You can stop by its holding in the south east
highpriestess:

wow! !that's great.

Wish him well.smiley
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
After reading some comments here i think it's time Seun need to create children section here and add age verification and IQ testing too, so we can we can know who is comenting. I'm seeing mostly immature and mentaly deranged people post here.
Does one need to look beautiful in ur own definition before celebrating his/her birthday?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
@ Op Happy birthday girl, more grace. You are wonderfully and beutifully made. Don't allow anyone to define who you are to you.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by highpriestess: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
kaycee125:
You can stop by its holding in the south east
lool, no problem. grin
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kaycee125: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
I will remind you.
highpriestess:

lool, no problem. grin

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by highpriestess: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Airforce1:

Which of them ? I hope it's not that rochas son inlaw ?

But I will be home in 2 weeks sha .
Lol, son inlaw gini. seems you don't read news.cheesy okorocha just sacked his son inlaw, I think it's Ihedioha.
at last statement, with our wife abi??grin
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
hbd.enjoy

work on ur fashion tho.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by highpriestess: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
kaycee125:
I will remind you.
Lol, I was meant to visit Afikpo next week sef. lool.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Saff(f): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
happy birthday.
happy birthday beautiful
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by dasphinx1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
Happy birthday to you joor!!!!!! Flex life and have fun!!!!
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Martin0(m): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, I am not angry. I remember telling my friend I find some of these taunts funny [so far it isn't targeted at a particular person] and he said he doesn't.

In his words, "it is all fun and jokes until someone gets hurt". That changed my perspective and comments grin. People have stopped coming online because the toxicity and cyber-bullying here is becoming too much. Yet some people have refused to grow. That's no more immaturity, it is a mental disorder that should be addressed.

gbamgrin poco poco agbala nwanyagrin anyway social things dem nor dey take am serious, na to come here enjoy ourselves we all dey here for, except for me wey get another intentions oogrin

well how ur work dey go na, u just dey soft yourself dey go forget us abi
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
If you are the one in that DP, you're beautiful...
Jacqueline22:
Happy birthday sis
Nairaland and bad mouth
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Fierce11: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
pocohantas:
The kind of hurtful words Nairalanders type to people. Jeez, it is her birthday!!!

Some of you here can push a not too strong person into depression. All because you wanna be savage and get likes. If you convert the fucking likes to Naira, can you get enough to buy 10litres of fuel?

The most annoying thing is, if someone commits suicide tomorrow...you all will flood the thread to form sympathy and concern. Whereas your daily words, pushed the person to that point.

Foolish idiots that have lost their humanity. Quote me with nonsense and see how today will be for you.
"He who uploads personal thoughts or appearance on a social site, should not always exPect 40% praise-ful remark". So what are you even saying? the first guy was right or -is right. If she didnt want insults, she couldav posted it on her whatsapp..
Btw, i feel no remorse for people who hang themselves in the name of depression.. All the kings and Queens of suicide should go to hell! Nonse.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kaycee125: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
Wow for real, that sounds really cool, my village is in Unwana, my mums dad used to be Afikpos chairman. Endeavour to visit my villa o. It will be good to meet you offline.
highpriestess:

Lol, I was meant to visit Afikpo next week sef.
lool.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Jacqueline22(f): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
mohammedabiodun:
If you are the one in that DP, you're beautiful...
Thank u
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by highpriestess: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
kaycee125:
Wow for real, that sounds really cool, my village is in Unwana, my mums dad used to be Afikpos chairman. Endeavour to visit my villa o. It will be good to meet you offline.
Lol, really?
I have been to Afikpo and their closer environs.
My aunt is a lecturer in that afikpo poly.grin
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Hisduchess(f): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yambee:

You are ugly and don't look like a woman. I am not even insulting you, so consider me a friend.

Are those your best clothes?the shine shine shoes are your best?in your mind you have killed them with dressing?the boju boju off colour red braids is a killer?

You mean you went through all this trouble to post this poverty pictures here?grow up.

Are you from Ibadan?bush girl.
this isn't fair at all.be kind with words.

Happy birthday dear.more of God's blessings today and always
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kushercain: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
Fierce11:

"He who uploads personal thoughts or appearance on a social site, should not always exPect 40% praise-ful remark". So what are you even saying? the first guy was right or -is right. If she didnt want insults, she couldav posted it on her whatsapp..
Btw, i feel no remorse for people who hang themselves in the name of depression.. All the kings and Queens of suicide should go to hell! Nonse.

My friend shut up!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can We Find Any Decent Girl Anymore??(photos) / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman / The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.