Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,245 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:27 PM

A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. (9610 Views)

A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today / Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kaycee125: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
The poly is inside my villa and not far from my house, my house it at the entrance.
highpriestess:

Lol, really?
I have been to Afikpo and their closer environs.
My aunt is a lecturer in that afikpo poly.grin
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by highpriestess: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
kaycee125:
The poly is inside my villa and not far from my house, my house it at the entrance.
wooow!!!

your village must be developed then grin
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
that how your mother look like at home isnt it,cause i dont know how bitter you can be thatyou have to always spit you bitterness here on nairaland,
must you type with your penis.
FOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
And you have to bring his mother into this, you lack manners, no wonder you are ugly.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Fierce11: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
kushercain:

My friend shut up!
Oga.. I refute and rebuke your friendship! Besides, i only roll with humans with atleast, common sense and 'extremely basic intellectual'.. Not some dense-brained individuals of 'mentioning capability' devoid of any wisdom.. Maybe next life bro.. Maybe next life
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Airforce1:
Who's this attention seeker
pot calling kettle black, Oloshi. grin

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kaycee125: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
we only have good roads thanksto our governor, and the poly students make our villa bubble apart from that nothing wonderful.
highpriestess:

wooow!!!

your village must be developed then grin
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by highpriestess: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
kaycee125:
we only have good roads thanksto our governor, and the poly students make our villa bubble apart from that nothing wonderful.
atleast, that alone is enough.grin
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by mhizcassidy001(f): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
another animalistic sighted.
let me enjoyed the remaining of my day without having to stress my fingers in typing
Rextayne:
And you have to bring his mother into this, you lack manners, no wonder you are ugly.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kaycee125: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mechie onu, we need water and power supply sometimes in a whole year, there will be no power, I hate the sound of generators, for water at least we have a borehole in my house and buy packaged water for drinking.
highpriestess:

atleast, that alone is enough.grin
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yambee:
OP respect yourself.

Beautiful?who said so?how old are you?you are dressed like a little raggity boy. There is nothing remotely sexy,feminine or beautiful about you.

Grow up and get this rubbish out of Nairaland. Local Champion.
what's ur problem?.... Cant u say smtin nyc abt sm1 for once?
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by highpriestess: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
kaycee125:
Mechie onu, we need water and power supply sometimes in a whole year, there will be no power, I hate the sound of generators, for water at least we have a borehole in my house and buy packaged water for drinking.
Lol, true.
why i dont like visiting my aunt.
they hardly have light.cry

that's a serious problem though.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kushercain: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Fierce11:

Oga.. I refute and rebuke your friendship! Besides, i only roll with humans with atleast, common sense and 'extremely basic intellectual'.. Not some dense-brained individuals of 'mentioning capability' devoid of any wisdom.. Maybe next life bro.. Maybe next life

You this moronic, half-baked witless slowpoke with your asinine logic. ''she should have posted it on whatsapp'' who does that? undecided
Irrelevant cretin filled with so much hate. angry
Intellect kee you there!

4 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kaycee125: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Have you slept in Unwana before??
highpriestess:

Lol, true.
why i dont like visiting my aunt.
they hardly have light.cry

that's a serious problem though.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
another animalistic sighted.
let me enjoyed the remaining of my day without having to stress my fingers in typing
God save you today is ur birthday if not i would have given you a heavy knockout
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by mhizcassidy001(f): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
you can try dude.
Rextayne:
God save you today is ur birthday if not i would have given you a heavy knockout
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
you can try dude.
Try this shit with me next time and you will delete ur nairaland account.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by mhizcassidy001(f): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
fvck you,not even your 20 can threaten me.
who the fvck are you. you dont try poo with me.
Rextayne:
Try this shit with me next time and you will delete ur nairaland account.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
fvck you,not even your 20 can threaten me.
who the fvck are you. you dont try poo with me.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by newdawn2017(f): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
But 4 crying out loud! what kind of pose could dis be? she is an oshogbo girl.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by highpriestess: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
kaycee125:
Have you slept in Unwana before??
nope.just afikpo.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kaycee125: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
Have you seen Ndibe or Unwana beach?
highpriestess:

nope.just afikpo.
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by highpriestess: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
kaycee125:
Have you seen Ndibe or Unwana beach?
unwana get beach? didn't know.shocked
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kaycee125: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
we have one, but don't attempt to enter or you will drown, its look clean and has a jetty where you can look out from.
highpriestess:

unwana get beach?
didn't know.shocked
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by highpriestess: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
kaycee125:
we have one, but don't attempt to enter or you will drown, its look clean and has a jetty where you can look out from.
sounds interesting, will ask my aunt about that.smiley
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kaycee125: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yea I must visit the beach, anytime I touch down villa. I will spend the whole of this December in the villa. wink
highpriestess:

sounds interesting, will ask my aunt about that.smiley
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Naija wah 4 una o.. Imagine some foreigner mistakenly run into this trend. Watin go be the person perception about this our country?

We lack tolerance

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by highpriestess: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
kaycee125:
Yea I must visit the beach, anytime I touch down villa. I will spend the whole of this December in the villa. wink
Lol, greatgrin
make sure you find a wife too.smiley
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kaycee125: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
I am ugly and broke no girl wants me cry cry
highpriestess:

Lol, greatgrin
make sure you find a wife too.smiley
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by highpriestess: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
kaycee125:
I am ugly and broke no girl wants me cry cry
keep deceiving yourself. grin
who no know, no go know.grin
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kaycee125: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
You should be done with school now??
highpriestess:

keep deceiving yourself. grin
who no know, no go know.grin
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by highpriestess: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
kaycee125:
You should be done with school now??
yes, ofcourse.wink
Re: A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. by kaycee125: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
You don turn big girl o. cool
highpriestess:

yes, ofcourse.wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) / What Is Your Best Sex Position?? / How Much Must A Man Have To Be Ready For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.